Spaniard here

Spaniard here

>Spanish and latina girl go after rich german guys that are +10 years older than them to never work again.
>German girls go after darker migrants ; even I am too white for them
>Darker migrant girls (arabs and niggers) are too scarce and stick to their own race men
>Eastern european women are dumber than a rock and uneducated
>Do I even need to start about asian girls?

Is there any kind of GF material left for me in this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/about-army-stem/technology-jobs.html
airforce.com/careers/browse-careers
navy.com/careers/information-and-technology.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sissy German boipucci like I did.

but what if I am not an humongous faggot that is into nearthendal-looking people?

There's a sissy for everybody.

I recommend looking into getting a tween asian girlfriend. I am dating one right now and she is awesome.

I am hairy.

Like I probably have more hair on my back than you on your head.

Asians hate hairy people.

clearly the Eastern European women is the answer

>tfw no deep voiced Ivanka to have an abusive relationship with where I can't run away cuz she threatens to stab me in the eyes with a broken bottle of vodka

Oh trust me you don't want them.

So far these are my experiences with eastern europeans:

>Romanian: Cannot control themselves. Don't plan on either work or have a family ever. Brown

>Hungarian: Every single have a huge weird-ass nose that is an instant turnoff. My gf was the only non-prostitute hungarian I have ever met. Dumb as hell

>Pole: Weird ugly face (but not as ugly as germans anyway). Crazy.

Perhaps I have been with the wrong eastern europeans.

Romanians are as brown as you, dude. There is a pretty hot Romanian woman that is friends with my mom, that is pretty tan but as "White" as any Spaniard.

well the only ones I've seen are Ukranians

there's an Ukranian chick who works in the chicken store and she's a cute, A CUTE

I am paper white nigga.

haha search for good one

>>i think girls in general are dumb

Lemme rephrase it:

Smart eastern european girls are in their country, not here.

Top kek.
Beta manlet with powerlevel publical record detected.

What kind of smart person would live in Eastern Europe?

180 cm fit green eyed blond making 40k€/year.

Contrary to popular belief, the emigration within Europe is not that bad or massive. This is why the EU open borders have worked for us so well. Until we let outsiders in.

are you that Spanish trap from the the other day?

You sound like an entitled faggot whos standards are higher than his looks.

Americans everyone

>Cries about being Spanish
>Bitches about women
>Thinking of getting an Asian because no women can stand him

This is a bait thread to discuss about Asian women are top tier and white women suck. I hate how shills are getting sneakier and sneakier with there agenda pushing shill threads.

easter european women are goddess teir, they know how to treat their men right, mine all ways has a cuppa waiting for me when i wake up, cooks food nearly constantly, enjoys sexy time with out all the feminist bullshit, the only down side is the near OCD obsession for cleaning, ffs woman 1 dog hair won't kill you

Move to america, find chicks in catholic churches, and not only will normal chicks dig you (spanish accent, and probably not brown, so her parents won't hate you) but you can find some quality girls in America, not to mention the immediate gain in freedoms you will get. Who needs legal prostitution when your accent can get you laid daily in some places in America?

Too bad you are deporting all of them.

;_; Spanish trap plz come back so I can worship your bulge

can't deport what I all ready own

Go to Britain or Sweden, they love Arabs

My gf is german (she lives here since year 2000) and she is pretty smart, cute, and educated; maybe you could give them a try. Anyway I think like other anons. Easter Europe girls that I've met used to be really nice and gorgeus.

Sounds good except you know, it is almost impossible to emigrate as european to the USA.

That's not the point of the thread, retard.

I get laid more than this entire board combined. Which is not an achievement anyway.

Tio ,si ganas 40 mil al año y no eres una especie tataratataranieto de Tariq ,Muza y Visinigger debes tener las habilidades sociales de un Aleman o algo muy jodido por cara.
>por favor dime que es asi y realmente el meme de que Alemania es un paraiso turco otomano poblado de Aryan robots no es una realidad

east euros are not of the same genetic stock

Lo dices como si 40K fuera mucho. Mas de la mitad se va en impuestos.

No se quienes son peores, los alemanos o los turcos.

Try as hard as you can, because if trump wins, it'll be even harder, but the country will be even better. You will be far better off here m8, plus shit tons of people speak spanish here already, so you could go pretty much anywhere along the southern part, and besides Louisiana, you can speak all of the languages. Hispanic chicks dig a man that can speak english, and the other way around for Gringo chicks, and since you speak both, you and your posteriors' lives will be much better. Anyways, that's just my opinion, do what you want, but always have a plan to move here if you realize that you need to.

Dude I am whiter than you probably.

There is nothing I'd like more than emigrating to the USA. Too bad it's almost impossible to emigrate legally, and emigrating illegally is not possible since Spain is a civilized country and accepts immediate deportation after the visa expires.

If you are really wanting to get over there, you can take an online certification for an IBA, then you can get in, and if you serve one to two years in the US armed forces (non combat roles are what they give migrants, so now worry for dying, you can get respect from everyday citizens for being a veteran, and you will come out of there buff as hell, not to mention once you are out, employers feel bad if they have to turn down veterans for job offers, so you are at least somewhat more likely to get a job, and you can live very well after that, since you have some sort of certification (like an IBA from CIW that I was able to get when I was 14 years old) that will show you are able to work, especially enough for a green card. Remember, if you have green card, and you need to be employed, there is one employer who will never turn you down (the US military).

Did I mention that a military man with a Spanish accent that is buff can get laid just about every day without having to break a sweat trying to do so?

>German girls go after darker migrants ; even I am too white for them
if you go to germany they will be all over your dick only for being a foreigner. a friend of mine went there on vacation with his gf and he cheated on her with a legit 10/10 who also was cheating on his bf

>>Spanish and latina girl go after rich german guys that are +10 years older than them to never work again.
Latina girls love Spanish guys, anywhere in Latin America you would be a god

Thanks I will consider it. It cannot be worse than foreign legion in France.

Dude you have us right next to you. Portuguese girls are easy af.

It never will be, plus there isn't a place where you will pick up more American slang than the US military, especially in most of the non combat roles they give. The US will sometimes educate you on how to do things for them, that can be used afterwards. If you are a mechanic for the US military, you could easily be a mechanic in the US after your service, same with engineers and some other non combat roles.

airforce is easy mode (they call it the chairforce)
navy is probably the next easiest bet, but you'll be on a boat for 6 months at a time surrounded by fags

Yes that's right goy, you wouldn't want any of those.

They are moustached.

Anything for programmer/sysadmin in the military? I am not a nerd, but it is my job.

>They are moustached.
nice mememememe.me

I'm sure there is something like that, so take a look here goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/about-army-stem/technology-jobs.html
Also rare flag

I think he means latina as in from Latin Europe

are there even enough people from Latin America in Germany to make stereotypes about them?

Macedonia isn't rare

Also there is the Air force airforce.com/careers/browse-careers
and the navy navy.com/careers/information-and-technology.html

All of this stuff is normal and what should be in place.

If you really want to become an American then you shouldn't have any problem jumping through the hoops. If it's really THAT important to you, it won't matter.