This was fucking fantastic and you know what it made me realize?

This was fucking fantastic and you know what it made me realize?

That Sup Forums has a talent, they can make any great movie seem like it's going to be garbage. I didn't expect to enjoy it at all and it's unironically one of my favorite movies (outside of the ending)

I'm convinced most of the shit talkers watched cam rips.

you simply have bad taste m8
nothing to be ashamed of

no, YOU have bad taste.

checkmate

>That Sup Forums has a talent, they can make any great movie seem like it's going to be garbage.
You can extend that to all of Sup Forums and to everything

how much do you get paid per post?

Oh please faggot, stop acting like everyone is a shill. The movie was great, i didn't like how the children made the clown their bitch towards the end though because at that point the clown became a joke HONK HONK

It's amazing how much Sup Forums and Sup Forums are alike. Any popular movie/game comes out and they both start throwing shit as if they know what makes a good movie/game. These two boards are the epitome of containment board despite claiming they're not.

This is seriously the most fucking Reddit comment I've seen on this board in ten years. I'm going to take a break from this board for a while because of this faggotry. Hope you're proud.

Yeah it was a good movie. Solid 8, maybe 9. One of the best horror films I've seen in a while.

I'm just wondering why they're now remaking films that people don't really give a shit about anymore. That formula seems to work though.

glad to see you go, redditor.

You should thank us. We make the movie sound so shit that when you go watch a movie its a bit better than shit which makes you think its great. I'm a pickle.

Should I watch the old one

Hello it me

how much do you get paid per post?

double the amount your mom makes sucking dick

>.15 has been deposited into your account

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

Agreed. It's even better the second time! Don't forget to take your friends.

Everything about the 80s is so great

>Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.
can you possibly be more of an obvious shill?

You weren't even alive in the 80s retard. They were not.

he's shilling ironically, are you retarded?

This looks more like a shillpost

DUDE I LOVE THE 80S AND HATE CLOWNS LOL!

no he is doing such a bad job that it looks like he's shilling ironically.

93 so close though , but I feel more like an 80s kid

It's Stranger Things but even better! xD

Lets be real guys, i havent seen the movie yet but the trailers and marketing was fucking godawful and looked Valerian tier. Im surprised IT (heh) is making lots of money

Why IT? Is that really a classic film? Of course you can do better than that, but you're probably going to make a completely different movie.

>trailers and marketing was fucking godawful

Didn't the teaser trailer break streaming records? What exactly is your metric for a good trailer when people are rewatching it and telling others to watch it in order to make sure it breaks "most-watched" trailer records?

Also I was born 93 yet I tell people I was born 87 so I can be an 80s kid

Ive legit never seen someone give a good argument how the 80s and 90s werent better than this shithole of a decade these last 10 years have been. Hell even the mid 2000s were better.

its anything but surprising. normalfags are retards that buy into excessive hype and marketing. having said that i still want to see it

>Im surprised IT (heh)

Clowns just aren't scary no matter how much people pretend they are. It's like one big joke I'm not in on or the emperor's new clothes or something.
>muh scary scary clowns
>this is the book that gave me clownophobia
Fuck off

People with no personality just adopt these cultural memes as a way to fit in and have something to relate to one another with. It's mindless dumb behavior. Anyone that says they're afraid of clowns or hates the word moist or any of that tired shit is just a mindless dope.

>pretend
my neighbor is in his 20s and last year he was too scared to approach me on halloween because i dressed up as a clown

It's a copypasta thats been posted a lot lately

>clownophobia
It's called COULROPHOBIA.
Fuck's sake.

This is exactly what happened to me but for Batman v Superman instead. Sup Forums had been shitposting a whole year about it and then I watched the Ultimate Cut and absolutely fell in love with it.

This board is plagued by corporate fanboys now. And kids who think they're clever for disliking things.

You can if you want but it's not that good. Alright for a TV movie I guess.

>It's called COULROPHOBIA

You may want to look up that term. I'm not the user you replied to, but using clownophobia is about as proper as using coulrophobia.

>This was fucking fantastic

>too scared to adapt the orgy scene

>using clownophobia is about as proper as using coulrophobia
You're wrong though.

no u