Movie fight

BvS vs Thor Ragnarok

Why the fuck? How is this shit even legal?

>hire a massive smear campaign against Snyder
>end up stealing his shots anyways
Fucking kikes

Marvel has been ripping off DC consistently for 60 years.

>eyebeam vs eyebeam
>Thor just tanking fire from sword

I worry about your eyes, user.

>Surtur is a manlet

Fuck Marvel.

The color composition and framing is too similar for it to be just a coincidence. Either way, the top shot is much better anyways since there is actual depth in the image and and there is better color balance with the light hitting a peak point at the center of the frame.

Marvel jews who rips him off have no eye for these things so you often end up with a copypaste losing much of the original appeal.

pretty sure he grows

Post the webm of Marvel stealing Superman melting away the metal piece coming at him.

based on this image
>DCEU always has problem competing between filmmaker and executive decision
>MCU has their filmmaker under control, because they can't do shit

What the fuck are you talking about?

>shooting with a sword like it's a gun

>no jörmungandr
>no Fenrir
>no Garmr

this is about as close to the nordic Ragnarök as the mounty python and the holy grail is a depiction of medieval crusades

Fenrir is in it. Did you miss the giant wolf attacking the Hulk in the trailer? Other than that I agree.

>black Brunhilde
>black Heimdall

Marvel kikes can rot in whatever hell the believe in(probably heaven since they worship Satan).

Yeah because it's not like demons are known for fire and burning and shit.

>shooting from your eyes like it's a gun.

i wonder if they're going to have the balls to kill thor and odin.

i would like that

DC final battles are so Sup Forums I'm becoming nostalgic.

They won't kill Thor as he's in Infinity War. They can't keep killing people and then bringing them back the next movie.

The one on the top looks like a timeless painting
The one on the bottom looks like a videogame

as long as this happens, i'm fine.

Marvel is embarrassing. And it's going to be even more embarrassing seeing critics praise Snyder's shots sold through Marvel.

How is Supes even deflecting Doomsday's beam when the latter is clearly wider? Is that even how lasers or plasma beams work?

Doomsday does end up wrecking Superman there.