PLEASE

PLEASE...

SOMEONE...

ANYONE...

NUKE US...

PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY ALREADY

:)

What's the problem with this? You know, I get that some people are against multiculturalism, and I understand that, but what's wrong with people of different sexualities? Just seems like being angry for the sake of it, to me

Oh for fuck sake.
I have nothing else to respond with.

FUCKING NUKE LONDON

I don't give a flying fuck what people do behind closed doors. Just why the fuck do they need to shove their pride down our throats like this?

It costs money for unnecessary changes. We understand the point of signage as a simple means to direct information not to instill sexual bias. Grow up.

even your traffic lights are gay now

if it wasn't for all the bbc sucking, you'd be worse than sweden

>Pride parades
Ew
t. gay

It's just a nice sentiment, that's all

Lol, the price of these would have been absolutely negligible. I bet you're the type of person that blames immigrants for the strain on the NHS, and not austerity politics

Gonna laugh when one of these stupid symbols get a pedestrian pancaked

Why is it even legal for queers to run around the streets playing with dildos n shit pretended to cum in kids with fake dicks, if a Normal person did that we'd be arrested, there's no pride just shoving their faggot dicks down our throats and teaching kids it's ok, it's clearly not as the human race couldn't survive with queers that's why they should keep it to them selves

This is haram.

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

They look like this in the UK

and I bet you're someone who votes Labour.

oy m8
the gov did that to piss of the muzzies
pretty redpilled thing to do imho

they tried to pull what vienna did, only blatantly and people dont like it. big fuckin surprise.

>nice sentiment

If I go to work, I'm going to work to get money. If my boss starts giving me chocolate coins as payment because it's a "fun way to spice things up", I'd kill him because I don't want to jump through a million hurdles to acuire something that he once gave to me so easily and conveniently.

Same thing goes with this: I don't want to be confused by a fucking pedestrian sign because I expect it to work the way I want it to. Learning new signage because a bunch of annoying faggots cried affects all of us.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
Evidence: you think replacing 50 customized, weatherproof, utility grade, lighted street signs is cheap. I guarantee its more than you make in a year.

>being homophobic
Idiot.

Brexit would uncuck you, you said.
It would end the jewish influence of culture, you said.

(((()))

((()))

Its a fucking waste of taxpayer money

what does don't walk walk mean?