/shIT/

why is this paedophile allowed to make movies? just look at his face

Other urls found in this thread:

readanybook.com/online/565296#382904
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51424855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not even memeing at this point when I say the Trump Curse shall befall upon this man within the next year. And it's gonna hit him hard.

THAT scene wasn't even in the movie. Calm down you nut

go on

im listening

>American culture more offended by sex than violence

You'd think he never watch television or film ever

I never read the book so I figured this was just fake news.
Now I looked this up and it really happens in the book.
What the fuck?
>Did I mention the Bill Denbrough, the guy that gets sloppy sixths, is pretty much a transparent stand-in for King himself?

young people consentually sexing each other is worse than violent murder by cosmic monsters

King has said repeatedly that he does not remember writing this scene. He was fueled up on drugs and just let his imagination run wild, unfiltered by lucid consciousness.

In short: Take away the facade and he dreams about children fucking.

>He thinks that the Trump curse can effect the master of horror

>Europoors upset Americans aren't into child gang bangs

Muslims are an improvement

Because the book portrays the child murders as a very bad thing but portrays the child orgy as a very good thing.

He just needs a van

If he was a pedophile, he'd know better than to ask a stupid question like this. Americans would literally prefer to see their children drawn and quartered than willingly touch a man's penis.

dafuck did i just read?

Because the child orgy is a metafore for how to overcome trauma.

>Americans would literally prefer to see their children drawn and quartered than willingly touch a man's penis.

Yeah because we have to choose between the two on a daily basis. Nobody wants you fucking their kids you predator.

When i was a kid, like 13 onwards, i thought about sex, with the girls in my year at school. I wanted to have sex with them 13 year old girls, when i was 13. I would have taken part in a bev train happily.

That's cool doesn't mean other kids want you to diddle them you weirdo

Except, you know, the kids themselves.

Maybe because it's surprising that they have a teenage sex train in a horror book. People get the book knowing it's going to be about a serial killing clown who goes after kids

No kid in the scene is diddled by adults, they are all kids thats the point. I'm 100% certain that kids are fucking kids in school. Its only shocking when viewed frm the perspective of an adult.

How can anyone seriously prefer the right one over the left? It's not a real face, it's just layers of shit to mask what she actually looks like. I'm trying to understand and fit in with other people and this is the one that makes me feel completely alien. I don't care how ugly or pretty you look, in my eyes it'll always be worse with so much makeup because then I can't even see you.

We can all agree the most annoying part of all this is how everyone calls it an orgy when it is not.

How old are they in the book at that point? Because I remember wanting to have sex at like age 12 (so did a lot of my classmates) and a lot of people did do sexual stuff at 13-14 then lost their virginity at 15 (age of consent where I live).

Because it's two different women. Look at their left arms and stomachs.

As an european it makes me really angry when I read this shit

When did this meme start, 20 years ago? Everyone thinks we are all gay pedophiles and prostitutes

My reply still stands, word for word.

I've been jerking of and wanting to fuck since the third grade this does not mean it's okay for me to participate in a gangbang with other 10-12 yearolds.

Because to the average American every European is either French/English or Muslim.

>Everyone thinks we are all gay pedophiles and prostitutes

You just admitted you're European though.

But muslims adults bang children so they aren't. Muhammad banged a 9 year old Aisha.

Its not as cut and dry as that. They get lost and start to panic, and IT starts to get some power over them because theyre scared, and it rallies for another attack. Thats when Bev offers to have sex to strengthen their bond. Its a bit weird, but it kinda works because it's written more emotionally than it is sexually. A couple of kids cry and shit like that.

Its still fuckin weird, but it's fiction and theyre teenagers. Nobody cared nearly as much about Lena Dunham fingering her infant sister, and nobody cared until IT was being made into a big movie and journalists started googling 'weird facts IT stephen king'.

Why are there 4 stephen king threads at the same time on a video game message board?

i'm australian, and i don't get it either. I think its cause Europeans are kind of more okay with non-sexual nudity, when portrayed in art, cinema, statues, nude beaches, etc. and americans assume this means they are more sexually open.

I can honestly say that the sluttiest women i've ever met were all american exchange students, local women don't hold a candle to americans in terms of sluttiness.

>Its a bit weird, but it kinda works because it's written more emotionally than it is sexually.

The kids dick sizes are talked about and she reacts differently each time. It's very sexual.

When Lena fingered her 3 year old sister she was 7 years old. So both were kids. Also she didn't really finger her. She saw her sister putting pebbles into her panties so she looked at her vagina and saw that he sis put some pebbles in there so she immediately yelled for her mum to tell her about that.

Kys faggot.

Left looks better.

>the sluttiest women i've ever met were all american
That's literally a result of their repressed sexuality from growing up in America.

It's still possible that it would happen, if everyone is as horny as you (and most people in puberty are). It's still not ok that kids are getting murdered but he's writing fiction so no one actually did anything.

If it's written in a way that's convinces the reader that it could happen, or that it's clear why something happened, then in a literary sense it is okay.

fake and gay

it's not about preference, it's about how they about literally anything

Keep teling yourself that ya pedo

It's anti-christian propaganda

Americans used to be more religious and they'd contrast that with how cool atheist Europe is

>I think its cause Europeans are kind of more okay with non-sexual nudity
This is a major one for me. I can see nudity in plenty of ways without it being sexual but americans automatically connects them regardless of context.

>Art shouldn't include things that make me confused and angry

When I was 10 my 13 year old cousins started to let me fondle them while they kissed me on the cheeks and neck, this lasted till I was 14, they were 17 when it all stopped, it was the last time that I felt big naked boobs with my bare hands ( ._.)

Alright I've heard Sup Forums talking about the It child gangbang scene almost non-stop for several days now. What the fuck is up with that and where can I read it?
I just want that part, not the rest of the book.

More details please.

I thought this was a meme but I just read the wikipedia summary of the novel and it's real.

What the FUCK was wrong with this guy? How did his reputation not get tarnished by this?

Yes, let's hang Nabokov while we're at it.

Seriously consider killing yourself you philistine

>comparing Nabokov and King
kill yourself

>master of horror
but Lovecraft is already dead

>Shitty authors shouldn't write about certain things until they improve
Not a comparison by the way. Do you have any integrity when it comes to this subject or is it okay for one but not the other?

We used to shower together after coming from the beach, we even slept on the same bed.

>eldritch space clown is chasing us
>lets fuck

>As an european
no one who's actually from a country in europe would say this.

Generally speaking you use a if it's before a consonant and an if it's before a vowel. English pronounces some of its vowels as if they were consonants which makes the whole shitty thing confusing. When read it could look almost exactly like
>an ouropean
but it's supposed to be pronounced closer to
>a juropean

It's an easy mistake to make.

>or is it okay for one but not the other
yes, actually, it's okay for an artist like Nabokov to explore the subject but bizarre for a schlock writer like King to include it in a horror novel for seemingly no reason. and what I'm asking is why this didn't harm his reputation, whereas Lolita made Nabokov an uncomfortable name for normalfags to discuss

So what are (you) actually crying about? That an author didn't like your candidate? Or that the novel includes a strange kid orgy?

What I am saying is that no one from "europe" considers themselves a european, you are a spaniard, a fucking frog, a german, an albanian etc.

>why this didn't harm his reputation
Maybe because most people understand that when kids go through puberty they aren't perfectly innocent naive angels anymore? That some situations could push them to that? Maybe because it's fiction?

If his shitty novels doesn't harm his reputation then neither should this. Or are you saying that just because someone enjoys his books they must also be a prudish americans?

But I am also european. In an americans mind there are only two states: American and non-american. So it doesn't matter to them where you come from if it isn't the US. So you can just say europe without being specific and people can carry on, whereas if you tell them you're from Germany or Sweden you can expect the conversation to derail.

>eldritch space clown
made me laugh for some rather obscure reasons.

whatever, dude, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder, go rant hysterically at someone else

Enjoy never thinking or developing, "dude"

yes, please keep analyzing pop horror novels for the benefit of our literary culture

maybe that he hasnt moved to haiti?

I haven't even read it, I can still tell when people aren't thinking things through. That's the only reason I replied in the first place.

Do people actually read the book? It's so thicc

readanybook.com/online/565296#382904

>I haven't even read it, I can still tell when people aren't thinking things through.
lmfao

>express astonishment at a pop writer like King including a child sex scene in his novels
>some guy calls me a phillistine in King's defence
>accuses me of not thinking deeply because I don't care about discussing some crappy book I never read (which he didn't either)
you're just a massive autist, piss off

The Trump Curse isn't real. Everyone in the media has shittalked Trump.

That's (presumably) cause you're a lot older than 12.

>I've been jerking of and wanting to fuck since the third grade
be honest, how many years were you held back

Hmm... Google search reveals no record of him ever having said that.

>you're just a massive autist, piss off
And yet you keep replying.
Or will you now stop replying?

You're a drone that can't appreciate an argument unless it's simplified to a tug of war over a singular point. I'm trying to teach you to think before you speak and question why you hold the opinions you hold. I can teach you that regardless of what you perceive to be the argument.

Y'alls do realize this is an SJW thread, right?

What about the scene where Patrick rubs Henry's balls and offers him a blowjob?

lol so obviously a woman. no sweetheart, you're ugly. wear makeup.

they aren't "offended" by the scene

if the book was about the virtues of child orgys and then a clown showed up once, murdered all of the children, and then was never referenced again people would be talking about that instead.

>83rd IT THREAD this morning
>nobody ever posts screens of the orgy chapters
>hurr just buy the book
BACK THE FUCK OF??!?

For some reason no-one cares about that, but when a girl's involved...

Except they haven't....

>Muslims
>not pedos

user...

>I'm trying to teach you to think before you speak and question why you hold the opinions you hold. I can teach you that regardless of what you perceive to be the argument.
lol, you have an extremely overinflated view of yourself, don't presume to be some kind of intellectual authority just because you're eager to discuss trivalities no one gives a shit about

>don't presume to be some kind of intellectual authority
I don't.
>you're eager to discuss trivialities no one gives a shit about
You gave enough of a shit to bring it up and imply that King should have had his reputation damaged because of something that both you and I don't consider to be off-limits in fiction. Don't try to put this on me for replying to you.

Do you now pretend that you didn't care in the first place? If yes, then can't you recognize the reason you changed your mind?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51424855

>effect
Affect.

They did originally have the scene where... Fuck I forget his name, fucks a sheep then masturbates onto a cake. But that got removed.

uggh they ran a train on her not an orgy

>>links straight to a lolicon pixiv with no warning on a blue board
jej

except pixiv won't allow you to see without signing in, so it's kinda protected. Don't be a retard, linking offsite is allowed. Fuck off to another website.

you're an idiot

In this context you do

And on Sup Forums if you name your country, all replies are
>Country

>You gave enough of a shit to bring it up and imply that King should have had his reputation damaged
except I didn't, you little idiot, all I did was wonder as to how his reputation hadn't suffered, I didn't say it should have. is, not ought

you apparently think making an offhand remark in an anonymous board is caring about something. you're extremely stupid, aren't you?

Technically it wasn't an orgy, they just ran a train on her.

I wonder how Bill felt putting his dick inside a pool of his friends' cum.

Bev only cums with Bill and Ben. She doesn't cum with the nigger or the Jew. This triggers the feminists and SJWs

>master of horror
The Stephen King meme has to die some time