Burning Man Festival

Burning Man Festival - bunch of hippies / liberal degenerates showing their twisted fantasies or uber-cool party?

Has anyone been there? What was your opinion after attending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFbk4CH2pq8
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone got any vids of their drug infused tent orgies?

That looks pretty cool though, like people coming together imagine if pol were to do that and hold a rally lol

youtube.com/watch?v=uFbk4CH2pq8

I plan on going and making a gonzo piece about my experience

pics of this always makes me think of raoul duke at the desert race

Never been, but I've always wanted to go. I'm sure there's tons of degenerates, but from what I understand the only real rules are no driving cars around, and you are forbidden from using any money.

People get together and set up themed camps with other like minded people. Imagine getting a group of people from Sup Forums to all go and set up a concentration camp. You'd be able to get away with it, by claiming anyone complaining is a facist who is trying stifle your artistic expression.

i would love to visit that. fuck tomorrowland and coachella, this is the real deal. do they give acid to strangers in there?

i heard it used to be good but now its a bunch of liberal faggot hipsters with rules and regulations instead of weirdos and anarchists doing whatever they want

Everything has to bartered for. No money is allowed to exchange hands, only goods and services for other goods and services.

Trade your ass to some berned out gay hippie and I'm sure he'd love to give you some acid.

the dick show ep 14 will be recorded from burning man

Sup Forums.org/advertise?selfserve

Either pay to advertise your retarded degenerate faggot festival here, or fuck the fuck off.

Awe that's sad to hear. I always thought the idea behind it was interesting. 50000 people set up a makeshift town for a week in the middle of the desert, with almost no rules apart from cash being banned.

Why do libs ruin everything, even stuff that was created by them.

don't believe that. it's not called burning man for no reason. spinning people in is exactly the opposite what they want you to do. i'm sure the red line of this festival is to make people trip
kek, these people fucking love to gift people

im just a phan u gay niger

I want to go one time just to see what it is

>burning man 2016
>video shot and piloted at burning man 2013
What did he mean by this?

Also that was really calming and relaxing to watch. It almost makes me want to go to one. Too bad it is full of shit that would ruin the mood for me

He baited the title for views.
BTW after like looking at this shit for 30 minutes these people are absolutely fucking disgusting, I did not think it was that bad.

>lots of drugs
>lots of nudity
>lots of shitty art
>lots of sex
>lots of heat, wind, dust

>mad max style art cars
>an actual thunderdome for bungee-style combat
>fire-breathing machines
>loud music

i went a couple of times years ago and had a good time. it was a quite a bit smaller back then. i doubt i'd enjoy the big, silicon-valley hipster-fueled pissing contest its turned into. these days id rather just smoke a bowl and go for a walk in the woods.

If Malcolm in the Middle taught me anything it's that you'll get laid.

a fucking leaf

I'd go there just to put poison in their drinks.

You can't film there and burning man owns all right to films to protect privavcy.

I love the designs in that place. However, I think it's hilarious anarchists try to think of this festival as relating to their beliefs at all.

> privacy
> burning man

can you just carpet bomb these fucks already?