NEW KING OF Sup Forums!

As some of you might know, PewDiePie is hiding his power level and is secretly redpilled.

Our reason for thinking this is that he has had a lot more "sarcastic" Trump support, and he has also compared himself to Hitler multiple times.
He has also apparently said "Hitler did nothing wrong" as a joke, but i have no sauce on that.

He has also used several Sup Forums exclusive memes, such as powerlevel increasing eyes, hoverhand, (Hitler did nothing wrong), maga.

One thing to keep in mind is that he is a Swede. In other words, he has lived in the belly of the beast. But now that he has lived in other countries for a while he has been able to get an outsiders perspective on Sweden.

He has also been fucked over by JewTube a lot during his career, which would make him trust big Jewish coorporations a lot less.

His change in recent months could be explained using the theory that he got RedPilled, and started to change his content from 10-12 year old kids, and started doing more content for teenagers ranging from the age 12-18, In order to not only appeal to a wider audience, but to influence a more political demografic, seeing as anyone above 18 is probably knee deep in university brainwashing.

So in light of the new YouTube censoring crusade, we should strike while the iron is hot and declare PewDiePie our meme king.
We should try our best to spread him as a leader of the Alt-Right in order to get massive publication among the liberal YouTube community, which will expose hundreds of millions of people to our Redpills.

Even if he denies everything, if we are persistent we will get a lot of exposure, seeing as we have a lot of evidence that seems to suggest that he is redpilled.

Tweet at PewDiePie confronting him on some of the things he has done to suggest he is redpilled.
Also tweet at @John Scarce, who is a "YouTube news reporter" and we can get millions of views on this "PewDiePie is redpilled" theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zgeHTafo9mg?t=169
youtu.be/BgTvENNproM?t=442
youtu.be/H0g3Z77synI?t=102
youtube.com/watch?v=_tpq2HaP3a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allahu akbar.

This is a screenshot from one of his videos.
During a few frames the text "Jews ___T DIE" comes up.
May be a attempt at subliminal messaging.

Sup Forums memes: Hitler salute, Hoverhand.

Dressed up in a NatSoc style coat with Trump in the background.

MAGA

Found the jew.

We MUST NOT do anything that could ruin his plan. He's slowly redpilling the youth and spamming his Twitter with retarded "meme king" messages could just make everything fail.

How can he redpill the youth without straight up arguing for Trump? A move which would tear his entire career down, with no one having picked up his message!

We can act as an outside force trying to activate the conditions in which he can trully redpill people while keeping a position of high publicity.

youtu.be/zgeHTafo9mg?t=169
He is clearly on Sup Forums. I think he has been trying to "call for aide" so he can use his position of 47 million subscribers to broadcast massive redpills.

Even if they will be in the form of "Stupid racists trying to discredit me, have a look at their stupid arguments, pffft"

Bump, dont let this die.

You're just trying to hard, kike.

Shitposting about him won't help him. Also, you're asking questions about which you know the answers, because you're a jew. His support to Trump doesn't have to be clearly public, as you see, a simple MAGA hat is enough to tell his fans that he doesn't hate Trump. Thus, Donald appears more friendly and appealing to them.

I know it's hard not to think like a faggot and a cuck in Sweden, but you're just making him a bad advertising.

Fuck off Pewdiepie, you're still a massive faggot, no matter how hard you try to shill for yourself here.

Youre trying to Jew someone by calling someone a Jew, clever trick for a Jew.

This will be a huge publicity stunt.

youtu.be/BgTvENNproM?t=442
>Wouldnt kill Hitler
>Hitler is good

Doing Jewception and calling my redpill jewery just proves that you're from the Axis of Evil. I mean, a normal person just wanting to meme hard will eventually understand that doing that would be bad for him, but a paid shill will just use dialectics and shit on truth. Because, in the end, you're just a jew.

>Good goy, getting public exposure is a bad thing!

Exposing him as a nazi IS a bad exposure, faggot.

I can also note that your responses are becoming shorter and you're just using irony. Running short of arguments, shill ?

That's not the Nazi salute you slut

>and started to change his content from 10-12 year old kids, and started doing more content for teenagers ranging from the age 12-18

Alternatively, his core audience grew older. He's been at this for a couple of years right? Well his audience was 10-12 a couple of years ago, but now they are 12-18.

He's not redpilled yet. He is still doing it ""ironically"" give it a month or two and he will be in deep.

No exposure is bad exposure, you fucking kike.
If you were a Sup Forumsack you would know this is our atempt at trumps 5d chess.

The fastest growing demografic on youtube isn't teens, its young kids.
His growth slowed down when he changed his audience.

Honestly he would make a great Stakhanov-like figure for the Hitlerjugend 2.0.

don't let the shills convince you that the so called "hitler" was some chubby actor (((they))) found to be used as a scapegoat.
This is the real picture of hitler

Which is why we need to expose the political ideas behind him, so his publicity can be used for awakening the youth.

COMBINE THREADS
WE ALREADY GOT A BIG ONE GOING BROS

wrong pic, pic related is the real hitler, not a zionist actor

That thread doesnt encourage us to meme him as king of Sup Forums

How come you celeb worshipping betas always forget to mention that he specifically told his fans NOT to vote for Trump?

He is not redpilled, he is a cuck and he is aging like milk.

Holy shit Sven, will Sweden be uncucked by a natsoc memelord?

youtube is actually one of the non Jew owned companies

but google does have a big stake in them and is jewish

Youtube is owned by google.

OP is pewds

I like you, you're an okay guy

I fucking wish.

Pewds lives in the UK. Expect a britbong being Pewdie

Google is Jewish. Not only that, but Google censors searches in Hillary's favor.

Sometimes \pol\ is amazing, and sometimes i just shocked how fucking stupid pollacks are.
He put hitler on his latest show and mentioned trump because trump is trendy(he is popular even on our boards, and even vk bydlo now knows).
And thats enough to put this board in a fucking frenzy.
He is not redpilled.

He needs to cover his ass in order to not catch more MSM flack.

He is beyond redpilled

He shitposts his own threads like a madman

He slides his own threads and makes his own fake memes

Hes playin 8dimensional starcraft

Please don't.

Pretty sure he won't appreciate the negative publicity a place like this would provide

Hi poods. So you do go on Sup Forums after all...

>another pewdiepie thread

youtu.be/H0g3Z77synI?t=102

He says in the video above explicitly not to vote trump.

>every UK flag is pewdiepie
Is this a new meme? I don't understand

Whatever you say Felix :)

1:42

SHILLS FUCK OFF

PEWDIEPIE IS THE SAVIOR OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Pewdiepie detected

Pre-suasion.
He's smarter than you, let him work.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tpq2HaP3a0

proof pewdiepie is redpilled

>As the hero of Sup Forums board Sup Forums would say "DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO"