Norway building wall agains russia

Norway building wall agains russia

thot?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-border-fence-russia-refugees-refugee-crisis-schengen-syria-war-a7208806.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/world/europe/russia-norway-border-fence-refugees.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wall
> protect against russia
norway smart as always

are they trying to keep Nigs and arabs out or just nig russians?

chechens or something cuz the wall will not stop the nuclear blast

Who's gonna pay for the wall?

das waycis

Wow, thats incredibly racist!

Literally why? You're spending your resources on this when your borders being fucked in every other sense. What are the Russians doing that's triggered you when nothing else does?

To keep refugees out.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-border-fence-russia-refugees-refugee-crisis-schengen-syria-war-a7208806.html

mexico

Oh shit, noice. Happy to see it.

Putin is the one that wanted the wall and he made Norway pay for it.

i never knew that we are bordering norway

having borders is raycis

i was stupid then.

Fuck yes, hope returned after that horrible speech. Norway still based, was worried for a while

That's not how you type Sweden OP.

Norway is even more stupid. They're building a 200 metre wall around the border checkpost. Russia already has its own 192 kilometre wall, leftover from the USSR.

They they just need a wall for Sweden.

Why don't they stay in Russia?

It is a mystery.

we selected the wrong country to wall.

>building wall
>stupid
Keeping out shitskins is stupid now. Gtfo

Norway is richer. They come here, we try to send them back to russia but russia refuses to take them back.

>building 200 metre wall
>to protect a 192 kilometre long border
Stupid.

It's literally just a 200 meter fence

200 METERS

Shut up you evil racist

>$2400 to get into Norway
>$0 to get into Greece

"B-but it's not about welfare at all! They just want peace and quiet!"

>The government says a new gate and a fence, about 660 feet long and 11 feet high

Meanwhile in Russia
>Russia still maintains a fence the length of the 120-mile frontier with Norway, sometimes several kilometers back from the dividing line. It has not complained about the Norwegian plans to build a fence.
>120 MILE
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/world/europe/russia-norway-border-fence-refugees.html?_r=0

Implying we dont have armed guards. At least were building something and thats a good start

i think they just want to keep the immigrants INSIDE norway :^)

Is this really supposed to stop the Russian army?

>>$0 to get into Greece
Greece is also expensive but it is the most well known route. The rapefugees Norway get are, believe it or not, the smarter ones.

We should wall of Sweden.

They bought a bicycle to bike the Arctic circle? Do they realize the equipment needed to do this?

Or just use all that oil you have to set it on fire, then take back Jämtland.

>Norway building wall agains russia
AGAINST FUCKING ESKIMOS?

Fuckers have never seen snow. What do you expect of them?

As if russians can afford any kind of infrastructure.

I support walls

>stopping the in Balkans
That's gypsy country.

Your momma

russian army doesnt care about norway.

Why is the Russian army so rude?
We demand an invasion of Norway right now!

i am russian, all this russia is aggresive meme gonna liberate hur dur is retarded.

in case russia will be attacked by nato, they will just nuke everyone and sent in the drones+robots.

I'd say they'll nuke everyone, and then send in the virus bombs.

they can build a wall surrounding whole russia.

but they dont care about infrastructure. russia got this "live and let live" mentality.

my uncle once got asked by some bums to get money for beer, he asked them to turn on lightbulb, because he got backpain, literally a job for few seconds, they refused and demanded the money for free, he gave them anyway.

different mentality. very anti-materialistic.

Well I guess frost bite and then dying of exposure.

Why would norwegians go to russia? Why building a fence?

Top kek.

yes we got, bacteria which eats asphalt for example. and all kinds of nasty shit and weather weapons.

we used some bio weapons on germs, which halted guderion army advance completely in ww2.

we are peacefull people, rude but peacefull. leave us alone and we let you have your fun in materialistic world.

Are Oslo girls always this hot?

>inb4 smoker

russians are xenophobic, they take pictures of shitties places to make people "uh russia is poor and shit, we wont go their" so nobody comes to russia, except petersburg and moskva.+

dont come to russia, we dont want anyone.

those new T-14 Armata tanks are really nice

they are showoff, t72+upgrade is enough.

Post a link at least.

Jesus Rapefugees are like a fucking virus exploiting any opening to infect the host.

You gotta admit Norway is a better place to live especially if you are seeking for welfare assets, in general Scandinavia. And people in Norway are among the wealthiest people in the world. Why would Russia build a wall then?

This probably is not a wall for keeping Russians out or fear of Russia. This is more like a wall to keep the immigrants out that go THROUGH Russia. Several immigrants went through Russia into Scandinavia.

racist obviously

I thought the cute blondies was just joke until I got over here. This is Bergen though.

mfw getting on the tram when the Norwegian schools finish.

Russia is undoubtedly top in ground armor. The US is far behind as they got wrapped up in MRAPs in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Make Norge Great Igjen

Gotta keep whites out. Plain and simple.

> new

here you go .

Norwegian girls are 10/10, same with Swedes.

>Russian education

Its to keep the niggers out of Russia. Russia is making those fuck bois pay for it.

>Norway building wall agains russia
>thot?
mexico should pay for it

>Norway said it would begin sending refugees who have Russian residency permits back to Russia, arguing it had received no "satisfactory" explanation from Russia as to why it sent so many refugees to Norway rather than Finland.

>mexico should pay for it

THIS

because why not

this is probably a meme that im too autistic to understand, but there is no real reason for us to build a wall on the border of sweden, the immigrants have it fine there. unless you want to keep out the refugees that want to escape their home country, kek

Here's your explanation.

if syrians were allowed into the muslim balkans it would start a war of arabmuslims versus the slightly more sane nonarabs.

send vekk dei sjuke partysvenskane!!

>having to build a wall because relations so shit you can't just ask Russia to not to let nigs and chechen into your country

how is this supposed to stop refugees with bolt cutters?

>being that annoying finnish faggot who is a leftist cry baby in every single thread

seriously fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Build a 200m fence to keep shitskin refugees and smugglers out
>OH MY GOD YOU'RE KEKED: THAT'S NOT GONNA STOP THE RUSSIAN ARMY BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY WANNA INVANDE YOU

Autists

Finland is not part of Nato. Russia will just walk in. no need to send sand people

That's twice my mediocre length street. It's a good thing that you're doing something, but 200 metres really isn't going to help anyone.

This better not affect my kin herding their reindeer.

>Russia will just walk in.
US Military industrial complex was spreading these boogie man stories for 70 years. Yes goyim.... approve our trade agreements and buy our weapons... yes. Still hasn't happened.

yet

No gibz for foreign shitskins.

I laughed so hard.

kek

based gyppos