FUCK THE U.K REEEEEEEE

How can you fucking British FAGGOTS live with yourselves or even call yourselves proud Anglos when you willingly let Rhodesia die? This great, based as fuck nation, culture, and peoples came to your every call for help, providing some of your most valuable soldiers in your most dire times of need. Rhodesia proved to be nothing short of being one of your most loyal and valuable colonies.

And what did you do when they called for help? Nothing. Fucking nothing. Not only did you ignore their call, you rejected them as an illegitimate child, as if they had never before existed and even more imposed strict sanctions and an embargo to choke out the passionate fire that was that nations pride.

Rhodesia proved to be the ultimate redpill, a shining example of what we try to embody and represent today. Living proof of what we preach and support. Rhodesia could've been the white mans Israel, a sanctuary and place of refuge if a proper mans homeland becomes truly cucked over.

I'm fucking disgusted. You're a fool if you're proud of your nation and you should be ashamed of its choices and you're nothing short of a race traitor if you're not.

>Wanted independence
Literally not our problem anymore.

>America screams at us that Imperialism is bad
>Demands we disband the Empire (so it can be carved up between American and Soviet spheres of influence)
>Threatens to strangle us economically if we don't comply
>We do it
>Waaah! Why did you let Rhodesia fall?
Fuck off yank scum.

Seceding faggots got what they deserved for trying to fuck with the Eternal Anglo.

>this triggers the anglo

Bulawayo born and bred. Fuck the UK I come here just for the great money.

>YEAH I HATE THE UK
>b..but i will still live here please dont kick me out

America and UK government actively sought to destroy the Rhodesian government. They did this through sanctions. BOTH USG and UKG are responsible.

This is NOT a case of passively letting an unsustainable country fail. Politicians in the US, UK, and even South Africa pushed Rhodesia to change its constitution in such a way that Mugabe was able to take control. These politicians did this for selfish diplomatic reasons. For the US it was to curry favor with domestic blacks who saw Rhodesia as racist for having white rule. For the UK it was a matter of appeasing heads of state in other African countries- especially Nigeria. For South Africa the thinking was that by working to depose the Rhodesian Front, the world would accept their policy of apartheid.

Don't make me alert your SJW police that you aren't speaking in Arabic. They'll add a fine onto your TV license fee.

>60% white

Kick me out I don't care. I'll just a get a job anywhere else in the world. The only thing i'll miss are the slags m8

The Last Domino
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9r5cHS0A2o

So leave then if you hate the UK so much.

I don't like anywhere. Easier to live in the UK because some of you speak english and you will pay anything for someone who is skilled, talented and has backbone.

If Rhodesia was so great they could defend themselves.

...oh wait.

Rhodesian arny

You just said you'll get a job anywhere else in the world but that you also hate the UK so go somewhere else in the world instead of willingly living in and supporting a country you claim to hate.

Cecil understood .

Cecil was wise.

this is why we cant have nice things

Thank the hypocritically anti-imperialist USA for forcing the UK into rapid decolonisation. Thank the subsequent Labour governments for going along with it so willingly and eagerly.

it was you ya fuck! after the war your govt cucked us and made us give up our colonies

AS ALWAYS ALL THE BAD SHIT IN THE WORLD STEMS FROM THE USA!

the empire built after it destroyed....you on the other hand destroy then walk away

Well you know, if you'd supported us over Suez...

Certain (((anti-imperialists))) in the (((USA))) forced our hand.

Cecil was a 100% white man's burden guy, the progenitor of today's antiracists

Guess what? That's how politics work. Their fault for not being strong enough to combat it.

Yeah, just let the niggers continue acting like niggers. Don't at least try and civilise them at all. Just let them have their chimpouts and don't hold them to the same standards as normal people.

Well if only the bloody nazis asked for peace none of this would have happened.

Coming from a fucking roach? See picture above. Rhodesia produced some of the finest soldiers the world has ever seen, on par with the elite special forces of the USA, USSR, and UK.

See

rhodesia!