Is that a
>she

Youtubers are all subhuman retards who just date and do shit for views

neck yourself cuck

I'm fine with it

dont care

also im pretty sure he is a virigin

She was psyoped everyone knows this

She will fuck as many as she can until she's 30.
Then she'll ""regret"" it and marry some kinda beta schmuck have maybe a kid or two
then divorce him when she's 40 something because she's ""unhappy"".

Probably the circle continues after that.

Veni, Vidi, Odium

>the media told me to date a black guy so I did

As a black man, all I'm saying is if Bill Gates is the best you got then just build a robot girlfriend like that Japanese because women are built to respond to athletic prowess.

remember to use the plant option when posting in these kike slider threads

That's Marina Joyce ya fig
She's a clickbait artist and if you google her you'd see that there's a massive crowd of people with a hate boner for her.

>that drywall face

Jealous whydboi ?

Oh.. She kinda look like a makeup monster with daddy issues

>posting Sup Forums boogyman from 8ch

I know that's from 2016 but it's giving me mad nostalgia

Apparently she's not just some whitegurl and a silly eceleb.
I think my observation still stands though.

Why do these weebs and SJW's care so much about what happens on Sup Forums?

Why do you guys care about people you don't know having sex?

It's not his girlfriend you retard. In every video he does with a women he has "with my new girlfriend" in the title. It's a running joke on his channel.

I don't think he's ever had a real girlfriend in his life. His brother has had genuine girlfriends, but the butt of many of the jokes is the fact he, (Deji, the nigger in the vide you posted) doesn't have many friends or have a girlfriend.

>Athletic prowess
>Drowns in kiddie pool

Really gets those neurons rolling.

That is clickbait retard. They aren't actually dating. That black guy even sounds like a homosexual.

Go and look up interracial couples on YouTube

Pretty much all hot black women with white men

We get the best blacks

>black guy praying on literally mental handicapped white.

Remember when she was "kidnapped" and how her mother exposed her for abusing her pet.

nig can keep her.

>top Youtubers are just retards "reacting" to Try Not to Laugh and Vine compilations or autists playing Minecraft.

yes.
this bitch is clinically insane and the black guy is another youtuber. they are doing shit for veiws.

this

>I-It's a joke
Are you retarded?, they're even kissing in her last video.

They both look like fucking losers. Who the fuck taught her to put makeup on like that anyway? It's like she took a trowel of foundation to the face

>ganguro mascara
>her uncertain hand gestures
>shitty bang management, poor hair styling
>no idea wtf she's doing, zero confidence

No wonder she settled for a goofy ass nigger, she looks like a whirlwind taught her how to live

Why are you looking at several year old interracial videos. Was it in your back catalogue.

>youtuber relationships are completely real
also post vid

>black
>not a nigger

Not all blacks are niggers, but all niggers are black.

This chick is literally an insane drug addict. Google save marina joyce.

Pol can't complain until you stop mating with slant eyed gooks

>mfw Sup Forums actually CARES about what 2 consenting adults do with their free time
>mfw Sup Forums thinks they are entitled to all white women
>mfw Sup Forums can't get a gf so they get bitter when a black guy gets a white gf

TOP KEK

>All blacks are niggers, but not all niggers are black

Fixed

>UK

Sup Forums btfo
This is deep

Quite
R A R E
A
R
E

You fags really need to stop trying to force your unofficial meaning of the word nigger, you faggots.

are you a woman ?

N E W
E
W

she is obviously menetally ill to want to be with that

Okay achmed

>1 whore dates a nigger
>MUH ALL WHITE WOMAN ARE WHORES

Here's one TRUE story.
I used to be big fan of Tupac.
Few years ago,I had Tupac on my desktop.As my sister used my computer from time to time,she saw desktop of course.
She'd always ask me why I put black guy on a fucking desktop.I'd say something like:"He's cool as fuck" and "he does look cool,don't you think...shaved and tattoos and all that",and she'd say that he's disgusting.(you have to remember I didn't look at things through Sup Forums glasses back then).
When I started to use Sup Forums,I asked her casualy would she ever date a black man,and she said:"NEVER,they're ugly and my child wouldn't even look like it was mine."

FUCKING KEK WITH YOUR KEK PROPAGANDA.
Why aren't MODS banning these cuck threads?

the word nigger LITERALLY come form black people

all niggers are niggers, some may be able to imitate white people good form growing up in white environments or having white genes due to race mixing, but they are still niggers at heart and mind

No, I just know what looks good. If my girl went out looking like that I'd fucking slap her single.

holy shit this guy is getting friend zoned so hard, doing his makeup like a fucking clown, this kid can't even get any from a youtube whore that will do anything for views...

lol hes a youtuber for a living

i wish i could be a youtuber for a living