Narcos thread

What did you think of S3?

Is S4 going to be North Valley or Mexico?

Is Pena really done?

How autistic was Navegante? Did he kill the girl he was talking about in one of the episodes?

I thought it was great

S4 will be mexico

Pena isn't done

A little bit and yes

He seemed autistic as fuck to me, especially in that last scene with Jorge. He knew that Jorge used to not carry a gun so he assumed that would still be true.

I also thought it was great, however I was disappointed at how they handled David's death. He was basically the biggest asshole of the whole season and then he pretty much died off screen.

It was good.I didn't like they made Pena a complete robot and I don't like they end the seasons with cliffhanger.

Mexico.

No.

He is in the spectrum.

>I was disappointed at how they handled David's death.

they could have added like two more episodes. they definitely had enough material

lmao the guy who plays David is 32 years old.

I didn't like how they acted like Murphy never existed, they didn't even mention Escobar after the first episode too.

He looks like a fucking baby.

Don Berna cameo was fucking great, though. At least they referenced Medellin there.

Yeah I liked seeing Berna too, I wonder what happened to milf cartel though.

>so we have these 2 very interesting characters, let's not use them at all

Who the fuck was responsible for that?I wanted to watch Pacho and Chebe, not the loser brother.

>David
What the fuck was his problem?

Didn't Judy get arrested?

Chepe got like a quarter of the screen time he deserved. Pacho scenes were cool but most of them were just him executing someone without even saying a word.

S3 was fantastic I thought, best of the series IMO. I actually wanted to start a thread about Navegante's GF, I'm leaning towards yeah he did kill her

>however I was disappointed at how they handled David's death

I like it actually. In that life, you're death will sometimes be undignified, and i thought they showed that well

indeed
Miguel was the least interesting of the Godfathers and yet he got the most screentime because he was the reason Cartel went down

It's not really the fact that it was undignified that bothered me. It's the fact that they didn't even show his dumb face when he realized he was fucked, and that Claudia was probably the reason why.

Phil Collins?

security beta cuck was an annoying character, basing the entire season around him was a bad decision and made it the worst season yet

>He only lived because Miguel was incapable of doing anything right without his big bro

I think we can all agree that Navegante, David and Chepe are /ourguys/

David is ugly as hell.Pacho, Navegante and balding CIA guy are /ourguys/

Pacho as well
David was a mental fucker but actually very competent, he was basically never wrong apart from getting Miguel to attend the carnival

>Pacho
disgusting faggot

>balding CIA
hmm agreed

Colombiano here who never watched Narcos
Is Narcos as close to what happened in real life like other series or is more like fiction with some reality?

fiction with some reality but colombians are usually butthurt about Pablo's accent and suggest that shit El Patron del blabla series.

why the fuck is Navegante so fucking cool?
He didn't even do any cool shit except holding a gun to some fat bitch's head and garroting a guy from behind

Would have to know what other series you're referring to but it's close with lots of archive material cut in.

Why did big brother boss guy wanted to retire?Did he own any normal companies?

he was basically one of the richest guys on the planet and had bought the president and half the politicians plus he had supposedly legal investments like real estate or what else
why wouldn't he retire?

escobar?

Agent Pena, I'm CIA

They take some artistic licensing in places but the overall arc of the story is pretty accurate.

Agent Pena?
I'm CIA

Venezuelan here.
Watch it, you'll like it.

DEA?
I'm Cali Cartel

The creator said that it's about 60% reality.

The major events are all there, though.

Yes. He mentions their "legitimate businesses" like 5 times.

Norte del Valle Cartel?

I'm FAG.

bump

Basically Godfather II

I never really understood what this guy was there for. Did I miss something or were his intentions vague just like everything else involving the CIA?

To show that the USA had various concepts on how to approach the war on drugs.

Pena and DEA in general represent striving for justice above anything else.

CIA guy is there just for results. If allying with death squads gets the job done, he will do it. If letting the Cali bosses go free will lead to their capitulation, he will go for it.

>they didn't even mention Escobar after the first episode too.
yes they did