He will die in your lifetime

>He will die in your lifetime

I swear if we find out he was a pedo all along I don't know how I'm gonna cope

Are there any good Attenborough impersonators?

I wish I could die in HIS lifetime...

Only thing he loves are roight fit birds m8

his speech is affected and slow. i prefer sigourney's narration of 'planet earth'

Not if I die first.

Good. He peddles climate change like a good goy.

It isn't enough to impersonate his voice, for a long time he was also the one doing field work and all that shit. Plus making programs for conservation and even delivering a heavy-pill once.
He is irreplaceable.

You can.

>tfw Steve Irwin could have been the next Attenborough if he hadn't died

Now he's just a forgotten punchline about molesting animals

You take that back

fucken hope so

if this old dude outlives me clearly i've fucked up

not if I die first cunt

There are enough recordings of him that with a few years advances of machine learning audio tech we'll be able to perfectly replicate him saying absolutely anything.

the climate is constantly changing, how can you deny that?
unless he's talking about how we need to reduce carbon emissions every documentary, which I haven't noticed at all after watching both of the Planet earth series

Correct answer

Like I said, the voice is not enough. Hell you could even hire a fucking voice actor that could do the trick.

>It's an 'armchair analyst on Sup Forums thinks he knows better than men who have dedicated their entire lives to researching a subject' episode

>the climate is constantly changing
do you really believe everything you read on CNN you gullible sheep. The climate follows a cyclical pattern and once it becomes too hot, it'll become cold again.

look m8 Sigourney is good but Attenborough is on a whole different tier

That's along the lines of what he said you dumb fuck.
Also said cycles weren't really a thing until Antartica went into the South pole.

>Gets paid by through the tax funded BBC to fly all over the world and see exotic sights, and then narrate over footage he didn't film or direct.

What a hero!

Back to Sup Forums faggot

He's still doing field research