I am an economic advisor of the German government

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

dihk.de/ressourcen/downloads/dihk-schlaglicht-investitionsschwaeche-2014.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
amren.com/news/2013/11/which-nations-think-over-the-long-term/
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-black-children-not-until-6-years-science-video/
wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/
unz.com/isteve/race-is-just-a-social-construct-except/
unz.com/isteve/hbd-and-diet-advice/
spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/09/human-races-are-real-refuting-eleven.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16
reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=TffVVcfnaBE
youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove you are.

Also, how'd you get into your position?

pic or didn't happen.

Will the refugees end up being good for the economy?

What do you think about handing your country over to Achmeds who rape your daughter, Hans?

Coke or Pepsi?

If I found out where you lived and hid in your bed naked, then you came home and I stone cold Merkelized you, would you like that?

About myself, I made my bachelor in a CS-related field and a master in a not further specified field in Belgium. Wanted to get an ECB job through contacts, but failed, so now I am here.

I am neither a politician, nor an government employee, I work for a EU-financed trust fund.

Timestamp proof or gtfo

Why haven't you been fired?
Brown nosing?

What will you do after the EU fell apart?

Warum bekomme ich 1390€ für einen Knochenjob bei der Deutschen Post als Zusteller und warum bekommt eine Couch Potato als Lohnsteuerberaterin 7500€. Wir beide haben den Beruf gelernt, sie und ich sind beste Freundinnen.

As for stances and views, I am a Neo-Keynesian, but overall models are worth little in today's environment.

The Nordic model is as close as one ever got to perfection, but let's not delude ourselves, the key to prosperity is the lack of corruption.

How do you feel about Merkel selling out your entire continent to the kikes and sandies? the Europeans don't actually 'like' all the rape do they?

>get Merkelized

From what I've learned from s throughout analysis from the Netherlands, over half of them will be dependant on welfare, whether they make efforts or not.

Thoughts on Brexit?

Because success in Capitalism is not perfectly correlated with with hard work. If it was, African mine workers should be the richest people in the World -- and Saudi-Arabians some of the poorest.

It's the other way around.

That's when the truly interesting part will start for all of us, since we couldn't build our economic model on currency manipulation anymore.

You abandoned a sinking ship, but you're now risking to become a sinking ship yourselves.

>you're now risking to become a sinking ship yourselves.
What makes you say that?

Keynsianism doesn't work in a world where every job has to be offered to all EU countries. The money spent doesn't get back into the market that spent it.

So why taking them and pretend they can be good for the economy?

what do you think of the islamization of europe and the fertility problem of western women?

The EU Commission will have an incentive to punish you, so other countries don't follow your lead. Your position as Europe's main banking hub is at stake.

Depends on what your goal is.

punishing a major European country with proud people horribly for its actions has never backfired. :^)

>we couldn't build our economic model on currency manipulation anymore
Your English is pretty shit for being in the position you claim.

However, aren't most of the guys in this area (economic advisors) Austrians? Are you on a lost stand there?
Also why are you a fucking Keynesian?!

After the damage was done, there was little left to claim.

Does the rise of right wing partys somehow influence the german economy?

Europe is commiting suicide. Italy is already beyond the point of demographic recovery, other countries are soon to follow.

The german goverment has hundreds, of ecconomic advisors, one worse than the other, so maybe you are one. Make some ecconomic predictions and tell is about the modells and technics you use. I will say if there are any mistakes in what you say. You said cs related, in this case my first question is a really simple on. what is the longtime goal of computer sience in ecconomics?

So does this mean we indeed ne fertility from the outside or would it be enough to change the way we treat parents and children

Austerity and wage cuts, as practiced in the Weimar Republic, contributed to the rise of Fascism in Germany. Doesn't make us refrain from demanding that from Southern Europe.

I'm a Neo-Keynesian. This is a revisionist Keynesianism that abandons many orthodox positions.

we need to restructure our entire society, its based around 2 income households

women need to be removed from the workforce and returned to the home where they can be child bearers.

good luck even slightly mentioning this to them though.

Immigrants can only serve as a band-aid. And many countries, such as Hungary or Poland, are reluctant to invite them in the first place.

It's harmful. No business appreciates this kind of uncertainty. As for now, the effect is only moderstre.

Please try to ignore history, you really suck at it. Make quantyfiable statments, and try to draw your own conclusions and don't repeade others. What happend in weimar, has pretty much comlpletly incommensurable to today. Start with this give a valid discription on the terminus technicus of austerty, how you use it and find data to support it.

How does the advisory of the German government take place? Are all the advisors meeting in a room or are you just sending a document to the Kanzleramt?

>I'm a Neo-Keynesian.
Ok, let's do it differently.
Does the EZB a good job or not? QE yes or no?

So what is the essential difference between then and now?

Answer my questions fraud!

As long as they're related to economic matters, not my person.

I'm also intrigued to hear what the supposed difference between Weimar then and our recommendations to Southern Europe is.

Find the question and answer them.

It's organized in a way similar to a private R&D subcontractor. We have ties to a completely public institution that publicizes our work. Whether a government acts on it is their decision.

QE is doing a good job handing money to selected companies. Don't expect it to stimulate the economy though :*}

Keeping interest rates low in a zero core inflation environment is common sense. Draghi personally is obviously corrupt, but his advisors know what they're doing on a macro level. As they said, everything to keep the Euro afloat.

Netherlands rate: 1,76 - fertility satisfactory, no intervention
Lithuanias rate:1,76 - fertility too low, policy to raise

They have immigration to rely upon, as well as the largest pension fund in proportion to GDP in history.

You don't.

When does the German government expect deutche Bank to go under?

Since i know, that many diploma miles spit out people, i will contray to the evidence about you, not at all having any depper understanding of ecconomics, are a advisor or at least somewhere listed as such. In my courses you would have been sorted out a long time ago for your week Performance. This is why our country is gonig to fail miserable.

Dunno about whether and when, maybe some in-in-insider knows, but the average economist doesn't. We don't know what the actual character of the credit default swaps and derivatives they handed out.

why you so stupid stupid?

>Whether a government acts on it is their decision.
ok. So it's not like these 5 Wirtschaftsweisen thing where actual interaction between them and the government takes place.

>As they said, everything to keep the Euro afloat.
Not your call, obvisouly, but should the Euro be kept afloat?

>Don't expect it to stimulate the economy though :*}
I don't. What else should be done? Is there any hope for the Eurozone? Italian banks look bleak, no?
Can you tell me one or two economic measures that you would enact if you'd have a say?

>Keeping interest rates low in a zero core inflation environment is common sense.
Fuck off. I'm a supporter of the Austrian School.

You are free to discuss actual economics with me anytime, boy.

Let's begin with your statement that you can't compare Weimar austerity with the situation Southern Europe is in. I'm genuinely interested in that. Can you evaluate?

>So it's not like these 5 Wirtschaftsweisen thing where actual interaction between them and the government takes place.
This thing also degraded to me me degree. They are circlejerking about how great everything is going.
Actual decision making is fast less transparent.
>Not your call, obvisouly, but should the Euro be kept afloat?
From the perspective of Germany, and that is the one I assume, indeed at every price.
>What else should be done? Is there any hope for the Eurozone? Italian banks look bleak, no?
>Can you tell me one or two economic measures that you would enact if you'd have a say?
The Eurozone will never experience noticeable economic growth again. Simply for demographic reasons.

Italian banks look bad because the Italian economy is looking bad. They had very conservative bread-and-butter lending practices and are now sitting on a pile of debt from non-performing companies. Whether bail-in or bailout, one needs to address the underlying problem - which isn't done.

Helicopter money is considered, so is more debt restructuring.

I'm on my phone and my auto correct, messes with all the words i wright. Although i'm in, if there is another person with decent knowlege in the thread, before this i'm not starting, with the writing of 500 words on basics.

>Although i'm in, if there is another person with decent knowlege in the thread, before this i'm not starting
???
:*}

>From the perspective of Germany, and that is the one I assume, indeed at every price.
But why?!
It's destroying our competetiveness in the long term. Companies sell their crappy old products because they can easily drive down the price through immigration and currency devaluation. We became rich with the DMark and not some Lira or Franc.
Our investment volume in Germany is negative!

>The Eurozone will never experience noticeable economic growth again. Simply for demographic reasons.
Japan is keeping everything up quite fine. They even have moderate GDP growth.

>Whether bail-in or bailout, one needs to address the underlying problem - which isn't done.
But you said the underlying problem is the italian economy and demography.

>Helicopter money is considered, so is more debt restructuring.
Great. More money printing! That's what you would do?

You weren't able to answer my simple test question, on information mangement and computer science in ecconomics (what Is it's long time goal and possibly also the person associated with it in Germany).

no one knows who you are, don't try to act smart. won't give you any praise.

IS IT TRUE ROTHSCHILD OWN THE CENTRAL BANK OF GERMANY ???

Every decent ecconomist knows this. I'm out of this, it sucks. And the guy is likley Fake.

Believe it or not, the Deutsche Mark was also undervalued against the dollar, by the efforts of the Bundesbank.

I'd like to see the source about the negative investment value. Not that I wouldn't believe you.

You're citing Japan, the poster child of liberal Keynesian stimulus and QE, as a positive example - and then, in the next breath, argue against an expansive monetary policy?

plz answer ! ! !

Sup Forumssays so, so yes.

How do you think Europe will look in a decade or so? Is the EU circling the drain?

As I said, Europe is refusing to continue its existence. A continent with a birth rate of around 1.4 is disappearing.

>Believe it or not, the Deutsche Mark was also undervalued against the dollar, by the efforts of the Bundesbank.
Really? Will have to look that up. Interesting. Hast du ein Stichwort für mich?

>I'd like to see the source about the negative investment value. Not that I wouldn't believe you.
I think, I had this in mind: dihk.de/ressourcen/downloads/dihk-schlaglicht-investitionsschwaeche-2014.pdf
But it's about an investment gap, not an absolute negative value.

>You're citing Japan, the poster child of liberal Keynesian stimulus and QE, as a positive example - and then, in the next breath, argue against an expansive monetary policy?
You got me there, faggot.
I just mean, you can still have economic growth with bad demographics. That's still true.

at OP.
When is Merkel going to be killed?

>You are free to discuss actual economics with me anytime, boy.
t. economics major intern

Sadly, not. This, indeed, has been insider information. The strength of the Deutsche Mark was a well-crafted myth. It was stronger than other European currencies, but that's not saying much.

There is an investment gap in almost every advanced industrial country.

How red pilled are you on racial realism?

Don't be in the Bundestag tomorrow, user.

I believe culture and upbringing explain 80% of the differences in the behaviour between ethnicities.

Germany is the best example, we've gone from ethnic jingoism to multiculturalism in two generations.

Which European country should i move to im order to live a good life?

I would like to go to Eastern Europe, i have a degree in STEM and already self taught polish and russian (i already have a slavic mother language so it was not very challenging to learn those two).

What are your thoughts on moving to Poland or even Russia?

Which country would you personally recommend to live in?

what stocks should i buy

Oh so you are blue pilled then. Which means that are pretty useless as a person then.

>Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Man, I can blast you apart in so many different ways. By the time I am done you will be crying to me about not good enough sources or some other cuck bullshit.

pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

So let me tell you right now, you are a retard and have to right to speak back to me. Go through these sources, be humble and shut your fucking face if you value the pursuit of truth even a little bit.

Average IQ by country
iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

100 Facts about Whites and Blacks
mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable

Bone marrow and race:
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf

Marshmallow test:
amren.com/news/2013/11/which-nations-think-over-the-long-term/

Mirror test
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-black-children-not-until-6-years-science-video/

A New DNA Test Can ID a Suspect’s Race, But Police Won’t Touch It
wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/

Race Is Just a Social Construct, Except …
unz.com/isteve/race-is-just-a-social-construct-except/

HBD and Diet Advice
unz.com/isteve/hbd-and-diet-advice/

Human Races are Real: Refuting Eleven Common Arguments against the Existence of Race
spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/09/human-races-are-real-refuting-eleven.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible

Human intelligence is highly heritable.

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster

ttp://www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html

Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy

emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee

Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy

amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:

spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html

Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:

theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289

More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:

Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, and depressed social capital, less ethical behavior, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:

city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html

Harvard study proving diversity doesn't work and is disastrous

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Also, a nice little study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace:

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Multiculturalism doesn't work:

books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129

books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97

books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16

Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:

Diversity has utterly failed.

reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994

reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211

More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:

>The strength of the Deutsche Mark was a well-crafted myth.
What? No, it objectively was. It was one of the most foreign held currencies because it was so stable. It devalued by small amounts even over longer times, esp. compared to the Franc.
You said the BB undervalued it deliberately. I know that in the early 90s we had problems because our exports declined because Italy manipulated their exchange rate. Didn't know that we did it as well.

Well, this explains alot from what you have stated in this thread. I hope you don't get to leave your country and see how wrong you are.

oh and to top it all off, my favorite bit about africans

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

also, commence the cuck programming butthurt in 3...2...1

Will the EU ever end?

Index funds, unless you're fond of your skills.

Name and address pls.
I just want to shake your hand for bringing diversity and multiculuralism into 1000s of years of culture,and tradition.
Just tell me which department you work in and your address. We can have a civilised discussion about the wonderful benefits of multiculturalism and diversity.
I swear that I won't kill you. Honestly.

Name and address. NOW.

Hey man would you mind giving me some money i will put them to good use i promise

dont give me that shit i need some insider information

The difference in quality of life between "white" and black countries can, of course, be attributed to racial differences.

>extended theory

(stuff about different survival strategies)
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

(the volkish viewpoints)
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

(stuff about world povery and gumballs)
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Which European country should i move to im order to live a good life?
Austria is amongst them, lel.
Switzerland, every Scandinavian country without exception. There aren't that many, because most of Europe is suffering from the same problems as we do.

Dude, you said that you are blue pilled and you said a blue pilled thing. Technically speaking I am an expert that has more authority than you over these things.

I dont want people in our government to be blue pilled, so do your fucking duty and go over these materials you fuckwad. I am doing the trouble of copy pasting all relevant bits to you.

Spanish energy corporations.
Italian energy corporations.

>What would happen if you removed all the niggers

>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%
>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year
>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States
www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1
kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/
www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3-Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/syphilis.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm
www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf
kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/
homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf
www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp
Anthony Walsh (January 2004). Race and crime: a biosocial analysis. Nova Publishers. pp. 23?24. ISBN 978-1-59033-970-1. Retrieved 1 October 2011.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TffVVcfnaBE
(some shit about sjw's being dumb shits on races)

(fundamental difference between left and right)
youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU

You're doing God's work, keep my thread on page one.

seriously if you are even remotely part of the gov, go through this crap already.

Yes. Just keep deficit spending.

Is it economically feasible to carry out a separationist move to divide germany into sub-germany and uber-germany?

Can germany build a wall around itself? Economically.