Find cute girl

>Find cute girl
>Find out she hates Trump

What do? Pic somewhat related. I think this VA is kinda cute but her Twitter is filled with liberal libel.

>Women
>Smart

Your overestimating them friend, drop subtle redpills, take her through the projects "accidentaly" with a car if you have to.

why do you care about her opinions

Show her that Hillary is super pro war and that if Hillary gets elected, she will get drafted to fight because the equal rights she supports.

>implying women don't find disagreeableness attractive

Maybe in Italy. Here in Burgerland the women hold all the cards and they know it. It's like playing a game with a kid who is cheating and won't ever be punished for doing so. As soon as you call them out on their bullshit they'll flip the board, storm off, and go play with someone that will let them cheat.

I'd continue to support Trump anyway. It's her problem if she can't look past a political disagreement.

Anal only.

Take her to california

Underrated

i hate that kid

this is why i hate women

Would bang.

>Maybe in Italy

I've met american women, they're not different in that respect.

Circumstance dependent. If you're pumping and dumping them, then yeah, appeal to base instincts and take control over the situation. If attempting to form a relationship that will lead to a family... Fuck man I don't even know if there is a good way to do that anymore.

>inb4 neckbeard virgin
>actually disenfranchised oldfag spending his Saturday drunk, because fuck it

Fuck her and slowly redpill her.

Most people in the current year, especially socially active women, get their politics, beliefs, and "opinions" not from any type of critical thought or introspection or evidence but by social conditioning. So long as you present yourself as a decent, upstanding member of society, argue from a position of authority (ie. having actual knowledge about the subject rather than CNN soundbites), and carefully tailor your message, you can make these people believe just about anything given enough time.

Remember Sup Forums; the average person is both dumber than you think and yet less stuck in their beliefs than you would think would come from being so ignorant.

>If attempting to form a relationship that will lead to a family

Well, sure, but you're not going to form a family with a hardcore liberal anyway, disagreeableness or not.

1st redflag - not wanting your babies immediately
2nd redflag - college
3rd redflag - wanting to work after college
4th redflag - only 1 or 2 kids max
5th redflag - less sex
6th redflag - lazy wont' keep home clean
7th redflag - spends too much time on social media
8th redflag - talking to other men
9th redflag - won't respect you in front of her female friends
10th redflag - supports liberal shit because being red-pilled is "mean"

GIVE IT UP
THE JEW HAS HER
SHE DOES NOT KNOW IT
BUT THE JEW DOES

women are just molded into whoever they are around for survival.

society is liberal so 100% of women are liberal or go through a liberal phase as teens/young adults.

However if they marry a man who become an important part of their life, they start adapting into red pills. Its still fake as fuck, women are fake. They will always be whatever is necessary to get by and have no real views of their own.
However this is an important survival instinct they carry for themselves and also for the human race.

Women need to "get by" and find their way to reproduction with successful males, they really can't afford to have strong political opinions or get hung up by those silly things. They are just on a mission to get by and/or reproduce with the alpha, whoever he may be.

The best ones are the ones who want you to disagree with them, and then flip their shit when you do.
>I don't want you to kiss my ass
>YOU NEVER HAVE MY BACK, YOU SELFISH PRICK

Hymen intact? Then she's good to go, mold her to your likeness
No hymen? Waste of time.

Make positive emotional arguments for Trump, but do it in a way that's "empowering" for her. Women tend to respond most positively to emotional appeals, not actual arguments.