It's good, Sup Forums?

It's good, Sup Forums?

I feel it becomes worse as time passes. It was great but the charm is gone and the characters start to annoy me.

the battle sequences/space combat kept me hooked, it did tend to drag though

Dude, it's the characters that spoil this series. Fuck off, nobody has a bit charisma.

Plot is good, effects ok, battles are attractive, but the characters are a tremendous shit.

What are you talking about? The leads are still amazing and they have clearly developed in interesting ways and continue so.

Good, but the SJW card gets played heavily. Most likeable character also got killed off.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

first season was ok but it jumped the shark with the robot arm wrestling at the beginning of season 2 (and i stopped watching)

Space jon snow is kinda annoying but everything is fine.

It's pretty fucking good. I like it best when it focuses on how human physiology and culture are diverging among the different settlements.

This

The books are better anyway

Season 1 was kino, but s2 was pretty shitty.

Tell me bookfags, will we ever get the noir feeling of the first season back?

WHEN IS THE NEXT SEASON?

not really. book 4 kind of has that noir mystery feeling in some parts, but it's few and far between.

they aren't long books, i finished them all in about 2 months. it gets pretty wild in the third and fourth books

Thanks user. I'm kinda disappointed desu.

if they don't fuck up the third book beyond repair then you won't mind, there will be plenty of intrigue if they do it right

Nice to know, The Expanse is the show I enjoy the most out of the Expanse/Dark Matter/Killjoys trio.

yea it's much better than anything else on syfy. s3 is probably going to be the best season for the show, but there is one character that i think everyone is going to hate, anna. she's a really terrible and boring character. juliet from lost is going to be playing her in the show.

Well I hope you're right. And I also hope it won't be the last season.

syfy doesn't produce the show, they just air it, outside of north america netflix hosts it. if syfy doesn't want to pay to air it then netflix probably will.

Literally the best thing scifi has made in over a decade but that isn't saying very much

Pissed me off in the first episode when the hot blonde who got topless died and nobody else got naked in the season

yfw she was from nairobi in the books

What pissed me off is that blonde girl was replace by ooga booga "muh beltwana" nigger as love interest.

It's pretty good
Disregard Sup Forumstards and their delusional opinions

Naomi is way better than blond bitch

>whoops I gave virus to space gypsies *monkey noises*

Even after two seasons I still don't remember names of Roccinante's crew.

The plot is interesting though.

>>whoops I gave virus to space gypsies *monkey noises*
>When pol spills out

holden gave it to fred in the books

It's the best sci-fi show currently on air.

Granted, there are very few good ones out right now.

>only Sup Forums hates dumb ugly niggers

love this pasta

>>only Sup Forums hates dumb ugly niggers
>Triggered this hard by a show
pol is so sensitive
Naomi can ride my dick anytime

post a better girl

oh, wait, you cant

I like the show and most of blacks in it, Naomi is a dumb ugly nigger, however.

How did they film the zero g naked sex scene

There are very few, period. There's Expanse, Killjoys and Dark Matter and that seems to be about all I'm aware of until Orville and Discovery start.

>I like the show and most of blacks in it, Naomi is a dumb ugly nigger, however.
>Back peddling
Why watch the show if Naomi's tight little body triggers you?

>Orville

>Why watch the show
Because I like it, nigger. Try to turn your monkey brain on.

I don't think it will be good. But at least for some time it will exist and will be about space.

>Because I like it, nigger. Try to turn your monkey brain on.
Why can't pol be honest with themselves

Because you're a nigger.

he's coming back in season 3

I thought the first season was very interesting and it kept me rushing back for more episodes after each and every one, even the first. However with season two it started introducing more and more characters (especially with the Mars people that I really can't give a shit about no matter how important they may be to the overarching plot) and this is a huge pet peeve for me, I can't watch shows with a dozen main characters, you end up with like 5 minutes each per episode and it's just, eugh. I tolerated my peeve for the first season with the Earth 'filler', but I can do it no further.

Not that it matters anyway since I stopped watching mid-season 2 when my favorite character died (?).

did you just retype the exact same comment as a thread that was atleast a month ago? that's pretty weird dude

uh oh, looks like I got btfo'd

cant wait to see the station area on screen, should be some intense shit.

He posts that in every Expanse thread.

>Not that it matters anyway since I stopped watching mid-season 2 when my favorite character died (?).

see the only important character from mars is bobbie, the stories will start to condense in the next season.

i really hope they don't fuck up the slow zone and the station. i really liked how it was portrayed in the books.

I like Amos.

Hey I'm glad to hear that, I will probably pick it up later this week again, if I don't straight-up rewatch the whole series because that's how much I enjoyed the first season.

hey im reading cibola burn atm but i like it alot less than abaddon's gate so far (20% in) does it get better or are the novels after this one better atleast?

Why are you thinking it won't be good? I think I remember reading about the world it takes place in and it seemed good.

Amos is much more bro tier (especially compared to season 1) in the novels

I'm kinda sceptical about making Star Trek parody, although maybe it will be more of general sci-fi parody. I also not a big fan of Seth McFarlane. Trailer didn't inspire much confidence. Some say they try to overplay comedy in it, but if alien urination is what they have for comedy, it's not a good sign.

the first 1/3 of the book is kind of boring, but it picks up about halfway into it. some people don't seem to like that book though, i thought it was fine, but i can see why people don't like it as much as the third book because it's quite similar to it.

nemesis games is a piece of shit, so just a warning ahead of time. i ended up just skimming naomis chapters because they were so fucking boring.

Hahaha, 'no'. I love the expanse, but I'd love it more if there were more good-looking people in it. Julie was not that good, but compared to the rest of the women she was above average and now she is dead and all we have left is the qt belter what's her name.

>Hahaha, 'no'. I love the expanse, but I'd love it more if there were more good-looking people in it. Julie was not that good, but compared to the rest of the women she was above average and now she is dead and all we have left is the qt belter what's her name.

you're in for a surprise

DESU I'm tired of seeing good looking people on screen. It makes things less realistic in my opinion. But maybe that's because I'm ugly.

Yuppie, It's good to know know I always have the bookfags to ruin it for me, almost forgot it. You do know anyone with half a brain can immediately figure out what you implied, right?

Well, there is always black mirror for you to watch. I heard it is British.

Anna in next season should be cute

Black Mirror doesn't have a lot of ugly actors, but Utopia (which is british too) does.

she doesn't come back from the dead if that's what you think i mean

its okay, but its science fiction without any grand ideas at the core. well, maybe they unveil something at a later point but the first season didn't have it

Yes. Yes I do. And I've never seen an episode.

Bullshittiest scene in the entire show. I wish the universe worked this cool.

S1 was as good as the book (though different), S2 was shit. I stopped watching after the motherfucking Butcher of Anderson Station shat his pants when he saw someone get killed. They should have just made an original story set in the same universe. I'd pay money to watch a Battlestar Donnager show set in the near future with a four-way war brewing between Earth, Mars, the Belt, and weaponized aliens.

It's not like it is completely wrong either. I doubt syfy is going to let it run much longer. I bet the third season and one more if we are lucky. I doubt netflix is going to pick it up either, as it is now it is going almost one year behind syfy and anyone with half a brain that is really into it already watched everything before it airs on it, so at the very least their statistics algorithm is showing less people watching it then it would if it aired simultaneously.

Show went to shit the second miller joined up with the group of faggots. The absolute second they met stepped on that ship the show was worthless. The farther away from them he is the better the show got until he decided to blue himself.

Now the show is complete trash and it will never EVER recover.

>that one fanboy that responds to every single negative post as if he's personally hurt that some random anons don't like his favorite show

what's it like being such a cunt?

The visuals and aesthetics are great, writing so so, acting fine though most characters are more annoying than anything.

Miss the more noir elements of the first season

3rd episode of season 2 is still the best episode.