When arguing stats

When arguing stats, does Sup Forums even knows the difference between correlation and Causation?

A lot of the stats about "muh white pride" or "muh Arianism" are correlations and not causations.

Have you even taken a single stats class Sup Forums?

Shameless bump for argument

>Mexican Intellectual
Fuck off Pablo

Wonderful rebuttal,
Btw I am American you idiot.

I do know one thing, and that's that your a filthy fucking beaner.

I'm sorry, we don't need your input here.

>Mexican Intellectual

American studying abroad.

Rebuttal you fucking mathematically illiterate scum

>implying you're that much of an intellectual

>correlation =/ causation

That's not even a stats class thats gay math-free psychology for fags. Learn some econometrics and you'll see the two are actually quite close together most of the time.

>does Sup Forums even knows the difference between correlation and Causation?
Most people don't

I wont fall for your sly, crafty tricks beaner.

Econ student here actually

It's still not the same thing, they might be related but that is not the Causation.

Also it's basic Stats in most American Unis in the South West

>Have you even taken a single stats class Sup Forums?

Yes, I actually have a Master degree. But I am not racist though, but it's a waste of time trying to teach many of these guys any stats because what they lack in knowledge they make up for in confidence.

I don't give a fuck if you are a racist or not, I just want people to have their views justified correctly.

And yes sometimes it's a waste of time to explain that to people.

Also congrats for your Master degree, I am currently going for my Bachelor's in Mexico's most prestigious Uni.

You're right, and I do agree. However, causation can be viewed from the "racist" perspective. When viewing from the "realist" perspective, we see that many of our (Sup Forums's) ideas are perfectly plausible - for example, there is a hugely significant correlation between race and crime committed and socioeconomic standing.

Correlation does not equal causation is one of the nastier myths spread by the frankfurt kikes to get western minds to dismiss obvious and easily observable cause and effect realtionships which befor the milennium was the BASIS of scientific reasoning and experimentation, But go on believing the morons with a piece of paper that means jack shit,

I do agree with you that race is correlated with poverty or crime, but I don't believe it's the Causation. There is probably in underlying cuase like Democrats that fuck those specific races over.

Sauce or gtfo

What stats in particular are you talking about? What comes to my mind is black crime. I don't think anyone here would say being black causes you to be a criminal; probably the edge lords should but let's ignore them. Being black and committing crime just have an absurdly high correlation.

If that's not what you were thinking of, do you have an example?

Are you a nerd OP?

True, the correlation is pretty high, but shouldn't the actual causations of these are the Democrats and their lies against the Black people?

Does economics count as a nerd degree?

haha! nerd!

>I do agree with you that race is correlated with poverty or crime, but I don't believe it's the Causation.
You don't believe in IQ?

>Not wishing to understand the intricate systems of trade and market
>Illiterate faggot calling me a nerd

>abroad
kek

I do, but data also shows that it's mostly a cultural phenomenon. Places with high mental requirements make people have higher IQs regardless of race, in places where mental capacity is not necessarily needed, IQs are low

>the scientists who did these studies never accounted for causation vs correlation

wew lad

Exactly.
Niggers are stupid.
/thread

And you're in mexico, which says something about your intelligence.

No. I see where you're coming from. But you could also interpret this correlation as a sign that a percentage of the black population is affected by a genetic factor that makes them more likely to commit crime. Not to say that your point about environment is not a possibility; it just is not the only possibility.

Without further study though, all we can take from the data is that more black people tend to be criminal. We just don't know the cause without further research.

Sauce
Not necessarily, although if you grow up in said culture I don't think that your IQ will change drastically when moved to a high mental work requirement, the newborn of people from said area of they developed in a non racially centralized place, they should attain the same level of IQ as it's peers.

I am here because I don't want to sell my kidney and soul to get a degree in a shitty American school.

Further research should be encouraged to understand more the human nature. And it's implications in a society.

>"All the people I know are voting Trump, she can't win!"

Take a guess, OP

I agree.

>mexican intellectuals

I genuinely don't give a fuck if Trump wins, it won't affect me one bit. Not voting for him though (I vote in a swing state).

Are you a Math or math derivative student m8?

>if they developed in a non racially centralized place, they should attain the same level of IQ as it's peers.

You are talking gibberish lad. Are you arguing that blacks would be as smart as whites and asians if not for "racism". What racism? I see no racism.

>the newborn of people from said area of they developed in a non racially centralized place, they should attain the same level of IQ as it's peers.
there's been countless of studies on environment affecting IQ
all have had the same results
environment barely matters, it has a minimal effect.

Sauce plz to review.
I don't give a fuck about racism, I only want hard science regardless of race or ideology.

>Mexico
>State

Not till Trump takes you taconiggers over.

I am an American citizen living abroad. Actually I just finished my absentee ballot request

>mexican intellectual
>speaks about IQ as if he knew anything
>hasn't read a single study on it all his life
>too fucking stupid to use google to find one
you've just proven you're too dumb to even help yourself, and would believe any study thrown at your face as a counterargument

>dodging the question
So far you have provided 0 sources for your retarded claims now fuck off

No I am just asking for sauce, not an idiot. I'd you are too lazy to provide one your argument is deemed invalid. Literally a basic academic aspect. Have an argument, back it up.

no, Sup Forums does not know what it means, just to save you the time

to be realistic, determining causation in the face of overwhelming correlation can detract from someone's ability to solve and issue. If someone dies after drinking from a bottle, would you drink from the bottle? No. You have no proof that it is the cause of death, but the correlation is enough to bring you to action (not drinking from the bottle)

I have no issue with this, people tend to argue about causation. But then say that that is enough. Its not in my opinion if you want to get the full picture, but i dont know what the full picture is and am still reading. You must be smart if you actually are that student, do you know anything good to know so that you dont fall into a bias?

when you're too fucking stupid and lazy to use google and find a study in 30 seconds, all it proves is you're so stuck-up retarded in your worldview that it wouldn't matter if someone threw a hundred studies in your face
all you'd probably do is complain the studies are skewed and still stick to your fantasy world where you are right without studying the topic

I say, Don't fall for any ideology trap.
Don't fall for your own prejudices. If something is bad as soon as you try it, don't try it again, learn from the past,. In other words don't be an idiot. Open your world view but retain the values your forefathers gave you and don't adopt new values.

>mexican intellectual

Is the American expat a mestizo? You have this pseudo-intellectually imperious manner that they often adopt, like you are conscious of learning only as a way of attacking people. Or is that an "academic aspect"?

There are whites in poverty, but nigs and spics in poverty still commit crime at rates beyond comprehension.