Coming out Alt-Right

Welp Sup Forums
Ive always been "Alt-Right" Curious as long as i can remember.
After some experimentation, turns out im Alt Right.
How do i come out to friends and family that's not tolerant of "ring wingers"?
I dont wanna face oppression or be bullied
Ppl need to check their LibPriv

I'd let her tread on me if you know what I mean

the alternate of right is left

Because the Alt-Right are classical liberals
Current left are Communists.

I see no problem here.

>Alt-Right are classical liberals
>Alt-Right are fascists
???

Why cant people be more tolerant of Alt-Righters?

Slowly come out by questioning liberal beliefs under the guise of devils advocate, that will open them up about it

You don't. You hide your power level. Only reveal it to those already sympathetic.

Alt-Right most definitely are not classical liberals.
Classical liberals are cuckservatives / libertarians, the enemies of Alt-Right.

I was a very camp child, the kind of young person that just had to express myself, whether it was dressing up the dolls, playing with girls or make-up. There really wasn’t any other way I could be and everyone told me I was Alt-Right before I even knew it myself, but my first relationship was with a girl.

I even got engaged at 19. Nothing was down to me it was just me going along with everything. I understand how people get into relationships, get married and have kids if someone you like really wants to go down that road, but as a late developer (17 first sexual encounter with a girl, 24 with a boy) I just wasn’t ready for all that stuff.

I remember at the age of 21 going to see a counsellor (because I thought you had to confess that you were Alt-Right) and he was brilliant. He told me that it really wasn’t anyone else’s business and I didn’t have to tell anybody anything, only if I wanted to. He reassured me that the people who knew me would probably know already and those who didn’t (if such a person existed) wouldn’t be bothered, and if they were bothered they really weren’t friends I should waste any time on anyway."

>classical liberalism
>facism

The alternative right are white nationalists, fuck off.

where is the origin of that image

I enjoyed this meme.
upvoted and reblogged

>Because the Alt-Right are classical liberals
no

nothing conservative about the alt right

Alternativeright.com

>the alternative of right is left
typical brainwashed american
there is left, there is right, there is up, and there is down

once, Sup Forums was mostly up, for we believed in ron paul

but that was merely lies, and now we have fallen into the molten fascist core of the political spectrum

>shoes on the couch
ugh, dropped.

Alt Right are neo reactionaries lol.

>libertarians
>enemies of the alt right

People don't care as long as you're not a sperg about it.

I've let views be known slowly to coworkers in a very poz California work environment. Now they playfully refer to me as a "racist" and "nazi" but it doesn't affect our productivity or friendship.

Jesus christ her thighs are so thicc, does she squat 2.5 her bodyweight or something?