>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/pakistan-karachi-mayor-run-office-prison-160831065751252.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WcgASnjWyUI
youtube.com/watch?v=y2R9mLNfbJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trumpify this captain.

EVEN IN JAIL CLINTON CAN STILL RULE!

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/pakistan-karachi-mayor-run-office-prison-160831065751252.html

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

He has ascended.

#HistoricHillary

Trump BTFO by Scarborough AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=WcgASnjWyUI

RUMPS

FOR TRUMP

Don't forget Carson.

>not super saiyan 2

I've been away from the computer for half the week, guys. Did anything happen? My normiebook has been uncharacteriscally quiet

because this thread is going so fast no one will notice i didn't get a thread immigration visa

SS2's only difference is the lightning around the Saiyan

youtube.com/watch?v=y2R9mLNfbJY

drumpf is stumped

he's down 15 points now and losing in Texas

HOLD IT YOU DUMMY

Do I sound like a retard?
>“The idea of the authoritarian personality was conceived by a group of social scientists and was developed to try to explain the behavior of extraordinary social importance (Tiemann, 2015). For many who fit the authoritarian personality model want complete obedience over others and wants others to be submissive to their own authority.

Well, the GE is the Frieza saga, and the primaries were the Saiyan saga, so he should just about be reaching Super Saiyan right now, right?

The Debates will be the final fight with non-cyborg Frieza.

Awoo~

Friendship ended with Bill!

Now Nigel is my best friend.

Why is Hillary's campaign pushing to demote the Presidential Debates to a forum where they are on stage at different times?

Is it true that #CrookedHillary has no stamina and can't stand for a 2 hour debate? Too much corruption being exposed to withstand it? #CantStandTheHeat

Does Hillary know she can't beat Trump and 3rd party candidates in a debate on the issues? Is this the #1 weak spot of Hillary? #OverTheHill

ayy, no finnish shill link

That comes later. I would say around the second debate. He might also by pass it and go straight to SS3.

Them power levels are different.

This is why we need border control on Sup Forums.

Trump visited Mexico and gave a speech with the Mexican president, and now went to a black church in Detroit.

And pointy hair

Do Mexicans go to church?

Someone give me a tl;dr on the Detroit visit.

Anything particularly juicy?

Can someone please photoshop a MAGA hat on my pet crab?

He gets mad when he doesn't chew his coffin nails.

a 50% increase in strength and 100% increase in speed.
are you even trying?

Majority are catholics and like most catholics they kinda go sometimes and not others

I'd fug them both and name the children after vegetables.

he's talking about the look

there fikshonal caretoons

joe is joe is such a faggot.

More than we do here in the U.S., I'd wager, to be quite honest.

On it

How won is this election?

>15% increase in muscle size from ki entering muscle fibers
alright pal

If I were American, I would vote for Trump because he said he will close America to the muslims and as someone living in a country of about 10% of muslims I know how shit they are.

I really sympathize with the Trump campaign. Yes, I really do. I love all his racist outbursts about niggers and spics, they really pluck my heartstrings. His sexist remarks ain't too shabby either - no one likes a bitch! Trump has got this in the bag, there's clearly enough of us racist sexist KKK-sympathizing pro-white HEROES out there to win him a landslide. I wouldn't worry about it at all. The only thing I worry about is that he's changing his tune... no longer is he the firebrand Nazi he was just a few months ago... is he being bought or something? I find it hard to believe... but anyway, us 14/88 Sup Forumsacks should stand by him 1000% - he deserves it! I'm kinda hoping his CLEAR and DIRECT ORDER to assassinate to Clinton comes to fruition, now THAT would be choice! Trump is the strongest candidate in the race, not only because he has the upper body strength needed to pin down and rape a bitch like Hillary, but because he has a strong mind. I sincerely advise all anons here to attend all Trump rallies, be loud, be brash... and throw out any ruckus-making BLM Soros-funded protestors! Yep, this is gonna be a cakewalk for Trump because there's so many Sup Forums-minded Fascists now in America. Put your numbers to good use, and drown out Hillary in the election! You redskulls sure deserve Trump's America, I tell you what!

So a 'Trump Speaks To A Mexican Church' aint happening. Damnit.

alrights, so you're shooping in the muscles into the trump pick too?

i'll give you 5min

This used to be possible in the UK- Bobby Sands was elected to parliament when he was still in jail but they changed the law after he died

It's still possible in the US, a President can only be removed by impeachment

Great blessings upon you.

i dont have photoshop

Just a reminder that Trump said the *government* isn't going to immediately deploy Shock Troop units into the barrios to kick in doors, weapons drawn, billy-club illegals to the ground in the front yard in front of their children and neighbors, rifle through and toss their life-long possessions like so much trash, rip toddlers from their wailing mother's arms and collar them with tags like so many feral dogs, beat and interrogate their children for intel on other illegal nests, march them into caged vans like livestock, paw over their daughters and set fire to their crops.

He didn't actually say *we* couldn't, so...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest_in_the_United_States

You have to be careful though. Everyone knows they all carry blades and most are crawling with tuberculosis.

>CTR is this desperate

Its like you're not even trying anymore. I feel a little sad for you.

First SS has that faggot
That's not a visible difference you plebshit

So..everyone is waiting for Obama to go away, because he can potentially pardon Clinton and after that she will rule from prison. Am I missing something in here? Inb4, Clinton can't go to prison because of her health.

not even in the same saga cruz

Back off Rato

WOULD FUUGGGG

"I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed."

LAWSUIT INCOMING!! IT'S ALL OVER!

PEDOPHILE DRUMPF

gimp2 is free, and does about the same stuff

>MENACING...
MENACING...
>MENACING...
MENACING...
>MENACING...
MENACING...

He doesn't need to pardon her, the justice department already said they aren't bringing charges.

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

>fell
that just makes the image better

This is now a Dragon Ball thread.
Super fags need not apply.

Ah, dammit, I was beat.

is it possible to order trump steaks online? i see i can get wine but i want to serve trump steaks on nov. 8th. my liberal family will be in town and i want to make it special.

>$0.20 have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record®

Actually the visible physical attributes only happens if you power up to maximum(which nobody does unless it's a boss battle or Vegeta being a giant bitch)

>prayer shawl from Israel
Oy vey.

What about them independent prosecutors who have not committed a suicide yet?

As soon as he's elected he's going to call Ivanka up and demand that she brings the jobs back

PRAISE HIM!! PRAISE KEK!!

You're my favorite kind of human beings. But whichever shall I use!

Both. I will use both

It's not a competition, brother.

We MAGA together.

Quick and dirty.

>WE WUZ JEWS IN SHIT
funny thing tho, ethoipians have more old jew blood in them than white (((chosen people)))

>tfw your guac bowl merchant era ripped jogging Trump OC is still making the rounds

Hillary is the type of person that when she gets a 98 on a test, she gets criticized for not studying hard enough. Whereas if Trump spells his name right, and manages not to shit his pants during the exam, he's applauded and patted on the back.

One of the most frustrating double standards of this election cycle.

Sorry, but I'm with her.

As a former Trump supporter, I saw through the light of this evil man. He is a racist and bigot. Do you want this guy on the nuclear codes? I think I will be voting for Hillary, who will join me?

alright pal

The GOP has been playing that game every dem presidential term since the 90s. It's cause they can't win the election with their ideas.

And how fucking hard is it to beat Hillary Clinton? Are you guys even trying

I am a full Trump supporter and I see nothing wrong with holding him to his word as you state in your post.

Clinton will destroy CNN for this.

Can change in debates but.. very bad for Clinton. Very bad.

guys everyone please stop with the gay cartoons. nobody likes this stuff.

But I can get this one! HOOHAH!

Make it tiny instead
Like pic related
Cartoon MAGA hat is best hat

kek

>Israel is only holy to Jews
Spoken like a Jew.

I was here for the Mexico and Arizona stuff. How was Detroit? No meme controversy yet?

carson is so cute, so soft spoken.

>Super
Kill yourself

better example

I do

you faggots should watch super it's actually bretty gud

they just came out with a pink super saiyan form called Rose for the bad guy who's name is black

it sounds like shit but I swear it's good promise

>BBC
>Big Ben Carson

how did i never see it before?

>Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

pffffffffffffftftftftftftff

that kid was nuts