Based Netherlands

So yesterday my friends and I visited Netherland, I saw a lot of blacks, but not a single decent looking Dutch women with one of them.
Basically I just saw a couple of Dutch Man with some Asian female here and there and some already overweight mostly unattractive Dutch females with some extremely ugly Somalians/Ethiopians.
Is Netherlands as Based ass I think?

thought he guy was shitting diarrhea in the jacuzzi from the thumbnail, but it turned out to be something far more disgusting

Fpbp

Jesus christ! Just picking myself up from the floor after laughing so hard. That picture series is the perfect reflection of the multicultural utopia marxist degenerates must have in their minds!

Based Finn

People here are getting more red pilled everyday due to exposure but you still have degenerates.

> a man, his twink, his wife, her bull.

the dutch are a beautiful people
dare i say the true aryans

more of girl pls

Keep up the good work

Netherlands is paradise on earth.

I couldn't give a fuck about Europe sudokuing itself, but not the Netherlands.

I'd proudly die fighting for them glorious cunts.

In picrelated the nigger is inpregnating her as revenge.
>never relax around Blacks

nip bantz folded over a 1000 keks

Are you actually Japanese because I've never seen such a based Jap if you are.

Jap masterrace

Sup Forums exaggerates everything. i was in london today and kept an eye out to see if the memes were real. i saw one coal burner couple, and a few random mixes of white guys with various girls, and i think one white girl with a brown guy. the other couples were all white or same race.

God bless you mad cunts

FUCKING THIS!!!

0 japs post on here

Its the opposite here desu. When I moved to the UK I was surprised that London has half the attractive women other euro cities do, and half of those women seem to be walking around with the ugliest looking dindus you can find. 100% guaranteed they voted for remain as well.

日本のバンッズは最高だ

Always wondered who that bitch is. Wouldn't mind some more pics.

I actually looked it up once, more black women are getting bleached than white women are getting blacked.
Too bad that insecure girls pick arabs instead, probably because they're so tuff.

fpbp

f p b p

i just got back from amsterdam. i saw like 5 black people total, a handful of Muslims, and the most beautiful, blonde haired, skinny, attractive girls I've ever seen in my life.

The Nerherlands is pretty liberal and always has been on the front line of progressiveness in history, but I feel like that often is misunderstood especially by foreigners.

I feel like we are progressive as in we do not care about you as long as you "act normal" (doe normaal).
But that does not mean that we want to mix in with other people or races. Of course it is bound to happen, and it does happen, but I feel like it doesn't happen as much as in for example in the US -- by far.
I actually have a hard time putting it into words right now, but the atmosphere is just different. We like to deal with our own business and others can deal with theirs.
A nigger's business is not my business and I won't let it i directlt become my business either.
Segregation is still alive, but not visible on surface perhaps.

Indirectly*
A good other example might be smoking weed. We allow it but it's not normal. Only tourists and low life scum blow (as well as most teegnagers have done it sometime but usually won't be or become regular smokers).

beauty is subjective op. one mans land whale is another mans dream girl.

>t.bluepilled poster

Disgusting fatty detected

No, some do, mostly the contrarian's who think 2chan is too mainstream.