Crank 3 when?

Crank 3 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd-zJJZEJjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like when they keep cranking movies out.

Ok guys, in Crank 3 Chelios must _______ to keep his heart going.

Post on Sup Forums

scream

suck bbc

be BLACKED

sing

Get fucked raw in the ass by a beefy guy and he has to keep him with him for regular fucking.

When they bring Chester Bennington back from the dead

Lick obese people's anuses

I think the two faggots who made the crank flicks broke up and are currently busy failing miserably with their solo careers. chances for crank 3 are literally 0.

This would be great

rape

watch anime

cheddar badminton is not coming back

collect emblems in sonic adventure 2 battle

>cgi

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

act

drink booze to keep alcohol lvl high. if he gets sober the poison in his veins will kill him.

also at some point he's in a muslim country where alcohol is hard to get.

eat brains. he's a zombie.

Only decent idea

With the escalation in Chev-Eve public sex, and the way the last one ended, I can only hope the Crank 3 scene would have Eve being reamed by a massive horse cock in the middle of Venice Beach.

Oi u facken cuuuunt I gotta siiing to stop my diiik from explooooodiiiiing if u don't cum along and jog along my dong will have a cheeky wank you lil poof

Drink blood

Only good answer.

also at some point he's in Sweden during Sunday

kek

I shocked myself on my dryer plug in once. It was the middle of the night. My cat got stuck behind it and howled nonstop. Pulled her out and got shocked in the process. Amped me up for hours and couldn't get back to sleep. I was so pissed. But hey, it works.

>inb4 cool story bro

I'd trade 2 Expendables movies for another Crank for sure.

But what was in the box?

I would watch that

I want more collaboration between based Scott Adkins and Jason Statham.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd-zJJZEJjw

drive a car
basically the whole movie is him in a car and hes going to keep his heart hooked up to the engine at all times to keep the heart running or some crazy shit like that

prob a fetus or something
asians be crazy

Crank meets transporter 3

exactly but with a more crazy/gore/race like twist
it`ll be like mad max on steroids

Where does he fuck Amy Smart in public this time?

>think Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is insanely sexy
>find out she's married
>there go my waifu fantasies
>probably some billionaire asshole, go check who
>it's Jason

I'm okay with this.

Survive without his 3rd dimension since chinese gangsters stole it. The entire movie is about a 2D Statham beating up a wide array of criminals trying to get his 3rd dimension back.

Be tall

Does he have cartoon physics?

>Paper Chelios
make it happen

End scene of the film his car breaks down and he's down to his last bottle of everclear which he has to decide whether to continue chasing the bad guy by filling up his car with everclear and risk dying or continue living until he can get another bottle of alcohol.