Actual Ideas Thread

Hey can we talk about how to actually deal with
>blacks
>muslims

I was raised Christian so I don't believe in just killing them, killing is wrong.

Can we please talk about how to indoctrinate them with white values?

Currently black society is buckling. If a black man gets a steady job, he's a loser. If he marries a woman he's a tool. If he saves his money, he's a sucka. How can we get black men to marry black women, raise black kids to get jobs, save money, and embrace whites as brothers, not masters or enemies.

With immigrants at least we have some control, they should be introduced evenly so that they can't group together and attempt to recreate instances of sharia law. Only take as many as we can indoctrinate into our culture.

What if we introduced muslims into black neighborhoods? Their structure and family values would help stabilize the ghettos, and the muslims would never think of acting out while living in a poorly-policed neighborhood of gun owners.

Dont take ANY sunni muslims and there will be no implementation of sharia law.

how do we actually find out if they are or not

how do we improve our immigration system to get the good guys in, and the bad guys out

Killem all.

We're working on it.
Simply asking them about the other prophets of Islam should do, most wouldn't even have heard of the teachings of Ali.
For that matter, they definitely would not be able to repeat, (on command with little to no preparation) the key teachings and passages that all shia Muslims know.

Yeah and as far back as I can remember, most Americans are unable to grasp that Sunni Islam, more specifically Sunni wahabism, is responsible for EVERY LAST TERRORIST/TERROR ATTACK SINCE 1450. Stop confusing Shia run Iran with the SUNNI murderers who blew up our marine barracks in Beirut. Stop confusing the shia Iranian govt with the SUNNI Saudi monarchy. Stop confusing SUNNI daesh with Shia Hezbollah (who by the way have killed more salafi dogs in the last three months than the US, France, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey have in the last year.

Have you ever noticed that about some countries in the Middle East versus other countries? For instance, most countries that are run by a Sunni dictatorship have leaders who wear long flowing robes, require women to purchase their bras from men, walk 12 feet behind their husbands, and be in the company of a male relative whenever they are in public. In contrast to that. most Shia leaders like Bashar Al-Assad and the leaders of the Russian backed governments in the east, wear pants and shoes. they are regularly seen in the company of women with their head and face uncovered, they allow women to drive, they allow women to purchase bras from women. Way more importantly than that. In 1979 the shia prophet returned and SIGNIFICANTLY loosened the restrictions set by the Koran. Essentially banning Sharia law, making it a crime to rape, or hit your wife, and removing the concept of total submission to the husband. He also outlawed certain religious practices that were seen as unmodernised such as drinking camels urine and corporal punishment for women. Saudi Arabia on the other hand... last had their prophet return in like 640ad and he didn't like his mother as is evidenced by the fact that he used the false word of God to remove every right from women and non Muslims.

Death to every sunni man of military age.
Castration And reeducation for males who are not of military age. boil the wahabist in pig fat, so as to better consume his soul.
Liberate the women and children force shia islam upon them.
*Poof* no more isis...

Iran literally chants "Death to America" casually while taking money from us at the expense of american blood

I am not buying this "Shia are misunderstood normal people"

Unfortunately the attempt to have Muslims assimilate into any mainstream culture have failed. The only option is to use proxies in the Middle East to emphasis pro-western policies. Contain, contain, contain.

Niggers are unevolved subhumans, and the only reason African Americans are slightly better is because of the little European blood in them.

Over 70% of the goatfuckers in the world are inbred, and they are much dumber and regarded. You may tame a nigger but you'll never be able to tame a goatfucker. The only solution is to kill them all.

Kill the kikes, I mean, every single one of them across the world, hang the goatfuckers, and deport the niggers to Africa and leave the US entirely to whites only and you'll see the western civilization reaching new levels of prosperity.

Tl;dr- Niggers and Mudslimes are a lost cause. Throw them into the oven along with the kikes.

Yeah... Im with them... Death to america...
If you didn't bail out of school and 7th grade, you would understand that they don't mean death to the United States people, they don't mean death to brushless car washes in bikini tops, they mean death to sunni-backed wahhabism. They mean death to the concept of the United States creating Isis through Saudi funding and I'm with them. If you're not that I hope you burn at the fucking stake. They mean death to every president who has ever called for the destruction of Iran. While at the same time arming Al-Qaeda and the people who took down two of the largest buildings in the Western Hemisphere.

Is it degenerate to think about race war when having sex with my wife?

And fuck you for not being able to see it for what it is, your government, supports terrorists. They have since 1960. Iran is very angry that we support what today is known as the Islamic State. they have been fighting against the concept of sunni-backed wahhabism since the early 1960s. Roughly the same time that we started arming the Sunni taliban.

Language, and with it idea's are not universal. Only certain words resonate with the racial soul of certain people.

You can not teach a dog to love thy neighbor, just as much as you cannot teach higher virtues to africans.

Its a lost cause and thinking even remotely that it has even the smallest chance of success is pure cancer. r selected cancer to be exact.

POO

Face it, your dumb fuck government was purchased by the saudis. You're staring down the barrel of the Free World. And you don't control what happens anymore...

Mix Mustards with Blacks ? God damned moron. The mustards will teach the blacks about the quran and then shit is going to get real. BLM + Islam = Middle fucking East

Jesus that's a terrifying thought...
We wuz kangs and shiet x1000 to the power of malcom X

>this large crowd of people chanting "Death to X" only mean it in a figurative sense to express distaste
Of course I know that they aren't literally all trying to start a war where they start shooting soldiers, but it demonstrates a lack of respect as well as indicating a breeding ground for anti-US sentiment.

Sorry, if we're going to start this off, I don't give a shit what the pretenses are, one of the first rules for "can you get into my country or not" should be "have you every chanted "DEATH TO AMERICA" or not

>teach the blacks about the quran
but blacks can't read

memes aside, minorities if kept under a certain ratio adopt to their surroundings, would be more likely to see muslims chugging 40s and smoking weed

I WONDER why it is that they chant that though. It starts with johnson and reagan. The last time Iran invaded anyone was 1240 ad. Keep your platitudes.
The zogs would prefer you Hated Iran...
Always listen to the jews...

>How can we get black men to marry black women, raise black kids to get jobs, save money, and embrace whites as brothers, not masters or enemies.

By destroying the democratic party

The solution is right here.

>If a black man gets a steady job, he's a loser. If he marries a woman he's a tool. If he saves his money, he's a sucka. How can we get black men to marry black women, raise black kids to get jobs, save money, and embrace whites as brothers, not masters or enemies.

this is all because black men view themselves as emasculated. get rid of insane male standards and all of these will dissolve away.