Johnson: I would be at 20% if they included me in the polls

Johnson: I would be at 20% if they included me in the polls

video.foxnews.com/v/5111130320001/gary-johnson-if-polls-would-include-me-id-be-at-20/

>Just
Glad he wont split the vote.

But.... They do. And he isn't.

But he is included polls, and he doesn't crack 10% in any polling aggregate even though historically, 3rd party candidates poll better than they perform at the ballot box

I hate this guy so much. I might hate him more than Hillary

>gary "cucked as fuck" johnson
Stupid faggot is just trying to get on the debates so his globalist masters will give him more shekels for acting as assist for Shillary.

Trump is going to lose. Voting Trump is a wasted vote.

Johnson you've ran for President 2 times now and have failed to get to 20% even if you combined those campaigns.

Only about 2-3% of Americans are stupid enough to support you, and its the same turn out every time you run. You are a big reason no one takes 3rd party seriously, you fucking cancerous Jew plant.

This. They include him and Stein. What a retard.

Gary "There are no illegals because he is a cucked fag" Johnson.

Smoke da weed

shilling for hill is a waste of life

>only way people disagree with my retarded opinions is if someone is paying them

Okay there buddy.

But they do

What's top line?

That is absolutely true, he would get a lot of the anti-Clinton moderate Democratic votes because his policies are nearly identical to those of moderate Democrats.

>yfw Trump wins and Johnson gets less than 1% of the vote again

Listen Gary, if people wanted a pussy liberal for President they'd just pick Hilldog.

>polls 10%ish
>general election tally
>3% tops

Hillary has made a mess in the middle east, she's an interventionist cunt.

It's almost like the Koch brothers and Hillary literally tried to trick dumb people for falling for this meme.

Just like they literally suppressed Jill Stein in the media, so she cant steal Hillary's votes.

the are NOT ILLEGAL no HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL oh my fucking god i am literally shaking IT WAS TOO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO GET HERE LEGALLY AND THE JOBS EXISTED... YOU OR I WOULD DO THE SAME IN THAT SITUATION you fucking

RIGHT
WING
BIGOTS

>2016
>arguing about semantics

Between Killary's crimes and all the smear campaigns against Trump, a potato could hit 20% in the polls.