youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZrkBCnfxw
sebpearce.com/bullshit/
mckennite.com/articles/carrey
youtu.be/fNrkcY-I0RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that stupid fuckin bitch got her ass beat down hard

Once you take the red-pill you can never recover.

rekt

>pretends to be le enlightened smart man
>meanwhile gave his girlfriend herpes and made her kill herself
What did he mean by this?

the herpes weren't real and neither was she

ace ventura 3, when?

0:57-1:05
What did he mean by this?

Why do I always think Jim Carrey died in 2016?

Bro that's no red pill. Carrey went straight off the deep end with the black pill.

That being said, have you thought about his cock today?

whats wrong with his eye? stroke?

He's still an anti-vaxer right? That stink of Jenny McCarthy hasn't washed off yet.

He is a wonderful human being. She wants to be annoyed, yet she wouldn't give a fuck about it in an other context.

News flash: No one makes anyone kill himself/herself

"I heard your wondering the streets looking for a a date"

Wow, what a cunt. His gf just died.

She had it coming, to be honest.

God I fucking hate the wet hair look that's in right now. You just look dirty Wtf. Can't wait for that fad to die ASAP.

Vaccines still contain thimerosol and cause autism and adult neurodegenerative diseases despite them saying it's been removed.

It's not about being anti-vax, it's about exposing the dangers of current vaccines.

>I'm gonna stick it to the man by showing how little I care about this event by participating in it. Yeah, that'll show em!

No. No. No. No.

No.

jesus christ jim see a fucking therapist

Not an argument. I'm right.

He killed her
He has STDs now

we dont matter theres the good news
pats her on the shoulders and walks away
HAHAHA

drugs my man

that's a man who has given up

Was he one of the writers of Twin peaks season 3?

which current vaccines are bad though. all?

>There is no me

Jim's been hitting the DMT pretty hard lately

Looks like Jimbo took the redpill. Nice.

whatever happened to this? must be years since i saw pictures from it.

so many fucking redpills for Jim Carrey, that bluepilled woman literally cant handle it it's so mindblowing

This isn't a debate. I have no interest in engaging your idiotic drivel beyond telling you you're retarded.

Jim Carrey entered the Black Lodge in 2006

How is this a redpill? Jim Carrey is famous for spouting new age pseudo-profound buillshit
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZrkBCnfxw

See this: sebpearce.com/bullshit/

He will probably pull a Robin Williams and get praised by normies

You fucking moron, all that hokum was exposed years ago and the idiot scientists shown as frauds who didn't do their research properly.
>but muh conspiracies
Fine, live in a bubble eating crushed weeds when you develop pneumonia because you don't want to catch the 'tism. Steve Jobs was suckered into going down the natural route and regretted it on his deathbed.

>we don't matter, nope, we don't matter
>jim has fully succumbed to nihilism

premiered in warsaw, got bad reviews

Not nihilism, but he's probably too sensitive to things. He's aching and it shows, even behind the jokes.

I imagine that it's scraggly and hairy, kind of like a bloodhound's face.

What was he trying to do at 57s to 1m05s? That's got to be some kind of drug.

I hope you get polio lil bitch was nigga

>He's aching and it shows, even behind the jokes.
It's honestly depressing. The guy was my childhood hero and seeing him like this just makes me sad.

Used to love jim as a kid...then he got a bit weird...now he's redpilled. Holy shit i love jim again.

That shit has been a thing since at least 2000, Halle Berry popularized it, it's not going anywhere

james brown, get on the good foot

Yeah it is sad.

Is this Tulpa Jim?

Absolutely based

He's become weird with age.

...But why? It came out of nowhere.

any decent comedians who are still sane/happy post 60?

he's not gonna make it.

No, Tulpa Jim is in the basement. That's Jim "Whore Bury" Carry

i don't know, maybe he heard the tune in the background somewhere, or had just listened to it. just a random thing for him to do, he's supposed to be weird.

you're a fucking dork

Jim lost the plot didnt he

That's when his career should have when he drove his ridiculously young girlfriend to suicide.

He's in character.

Carrey is known for his devotion to method acting. He did tons of shit like this where he acted like Andy Kaufman during the filming of Man on the Moon and he's doing the same for Terence McKenna.

mckennite.com/articles/carrey

Steve Martin.

are there any sane/happy comedians past 60?

jim's not gonna make it.

>Vaccines still contain thimerosol and cause autism
Is that where yours came from?

>cause autism
Don't blame it on the vaccine.

damn, jim carry is one woke nigga

>shut it down!
woah

Now everything is clear. He has AIDS, he gave AIDS to that woman and she realized she will never have a baby and a family now.
Jim doesn't look based or redpilled, he looks completely awkward and scary.

He looks WAY better with a beard and should do more serious roles not comedy.

I think he does this just to fuck with people, like he got tired of saying the same thing over and over in interviews so now he just recites his weird poetry on existence and life instead of giving the standard "yeah, i'm doing good, just here to support whoever it's something I'm really passionate about" etc. etc.

>don't care about a thing and think that it's meaningless
>come to the thing just to brag about how you don't care about meaningless you think it is

most people just grow out of it

holy shit you're a moron

coping mechanism. you can't stand to see him fall an harder so you created an alternate reality in your mind where he died as opposed to becoming a shell of himself

lest we forget
youtu.be/fNrkcY-I0RA

What a dumb cunt

He's not going to sudoku, is he?

I don't know what to make of this really. He had the skills to charm her and she looks pretty amazing. Although the comment about looking for a girlfriend was low, she's a dumb broad who didnt realize the err of her ways.

I think he's past the point of no return. Too much has happened to him and it's quite sad.

Drugs have done made him queer, permenantly crazy. His seinfeld coffee episode is insane too , lost it

>s to be annoyed, yet she
Not a single one of you fags could refute his claim.

Was that a reference or something?

How is this red pill? Most of what he says barely makes sense. What exactly are you agreeing with?

Just sounds like a guy having a breakdown

You couldn't even prove it.

He's doing what he did to make him such a big name in the first place.

maybe he has syphilis

When jim was a wee little boy he prayed to God (possibly through the rosary) for a bike, and he obtained it in the most serendipitous of methods. Boys, i think that was the hallmark of his life. Mark my words Jim Carrey will die a practicing CATHOLIC.

>Mark my words Jim Carrey will die a practicing CATHOLIC.
with an underaged boy's cock in his mouth?

shit jimmy's gone full xav

I wish Carrey were playing McKenna, but that article's a hoax.

user, autism is a birth defect, you can't get autism because of vaccines, that's biologically impossible.

>I don't believe in icons
>but I DO believe vaccines are bad

Many such cases!

i dont get how thats even considered humor, incendiary material getting a response is not clever, your just showing your intellectual inferiority bud ahee

T.butthurt catholicuck

He took the blackpill

I don't recall this MDE sketch

Ahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahjahajjahaahahahahahjajahahahahahahhahahhahah

Is that bojack horseman?

No, you idiot, Bojack Horseman is Will Arnett.

WE DON'T MATTER MORTY *BURP* THAT'S THE GOOD NEWS