We don't want no honeschoolers in our town

>We don't want no honeschoolers in our town

is that guys sleeves rolled or are there shirts that have that kind of sleeve style?

>STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY TOWN *flings cigarette butt*

What was his fucking problem?

that tall kid is handsome

They really PC'd the movie? I was gonna go see it today but fuck that then.

Seriously though, how do we deal with the homeschooling epidemic? I for one am tired of them breathing the same air as me.

don't show this to Sup Forums or they'll try to meme homeschooler to = nigger

It's almost as bad as all the blacks running around!

>honeschoolers

what

The rock scene was pretty great.

Whoa there we don't welcome racism around here.

Some. They did drop a "faggot" which made me happy, and there was plenty of sexual jokes and fucks from the boys. It made the movie decent.

ALL FUCKING HOMESCHOOLERS MUST FUCKING HANG

>homeschoolers
that's what we call them now?

HOMESCHOOLERS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It a 'Murrica thing

The appropriate term is African American Schoolers.

>What was his fucking problem?
In the novel his dad constantly goes on about how bad black people are for society after some black kid 50 years ago stole an egg from his father's chicken nest I think

All of poor Henry-boy's brains went into his mullet

that bully in the middle is pretty cute, i'd suck his teenage dick

Was his dad Sup Forums incarnate?

Which one of those two jerks him off?

I can see this kid playing as a young Kylo Ren in a SW prequel

OP is homeschooled.

Wuha! Wuha! Wuha!
*farts*

Why does the fat one look like Tarantino?

>i'd suck his teenage dick
That's literally what happens in the novel. One of the other bullies starts giving him a hand job as Henry doesn't mind until he tries to suck him off as Henry pushes him aside and says "I AM NOT GAY FAGGOT" and walks off.

>"HAH HENRY, IS IT OKAY IF I PUT IT IN MY MOUTH?"
I suppose sitting in a room all day writing a story would cause someone like Stephen King to come up with stuff like this

Sorry, friend.
>It's almost as bad as all the oppressed persons running around!
Better?

>another SW prequel

Homeschooler here, I can confirm we are the worst and you don't want us around. The "bully" did nothing wrong.

> main criticism of miniseries is how it toned down the book
> the movie removes every offensive scene and contains little gore
> "Wow, this movie was so violent and bloody"

millenials are soft

Huh?

Just mind your tongue and you'll stay out of trouble.

>This is Sup Forums in the 80's

>1980s movie
>still seems like 1950s

>say faggot in the first 10 minutes
>say fuck more than 20 times
>can't say nigger once even though the book and the miniseries say it more than once
>substitute 'nigger' for 'homeschooler'
I liked the movie, but yes they PC'd it.

Wouldn't being homeschooled give you more confidence though? At least at an early age. There would be no competition to make you feel inferior to others. Once you are of a certain age you will be able to understand the nature of competition.

>says "blacks"
>not "niggers"
>thinks it's a Sup Forumstard
Your detective skills suck, sweetie.

Homeschooling fucks kids up. If you know anyone who teaches at the community college level (or even university in some cases), homeschooled kids are pathologically unable to take criticism, self-moderate their behavior, usually have a wildly distorted sense of self from being totally solitary and out of touch with the world, and massive gaps in their education that are impossible to bridge. Most teachers dread having to deal with them. If any of you have ever taken community college classes, they're the literal adults who will yell/scream/throw things in class because they're not socially equipped.

Not their fault though, it's abuse that was inflicted on them. RIP

But the characters who are saying nigger are the ones you're obviously supposed to hate.

He plays Ben Mendelsohn's son in Bloodline and Ben Mendelsohn played Orson Krennic in SW Rogue One

>homeschoolers commit 50% of the crime despite making up 16% of the population
uhh...wtf

funny how the friend of mine who has slept with literally hundreds of girls was home schooled

is that why they do better in life as adults? I wasn't homeschooled and wished I was. I knew a family that did homeschool.

>is that why they do better in life as adults?

They don't.

Nice anecdote.

Meanwhile, in reality, homeschooled kids are more likely to graduate from university and attain higher GPAs.

I'm sure there are exceptions. This is just what a lot of teachers deal with.

citation needed.

hoesntly want to homeschool myt kid. so i can play vidya games more and she wont turn into some nigga loving antifa thing

do it. leave the niggers and beaners to rot in public education. homeschool detractors are usually malformed authoritarian libtards that want white people to suffer.

Fucking homeschoolers need to be hanged.

I disagree. Since the movie takes place in the 80's and not the 50's, it makes sense that the bullying wouldn't be about race. I grew up in the 80's, and racism was nothing like I hear it was in the 50's, and frankly I never even saw or heard it myself, though I am sure it existed in some places.

We should burn a lower case t for "teach" in their yards!!!

>never even saw or heard it myself

Thats probably becuase you didnt have to deal with homeschoolers ruining your neighborhood.

#HLM

>this joke upset me!
Fucking hell tumblr.

The 80's settling was a mistake. It would be kinda odd to have Henry hate niggers during that time. But he was trailer trash so, yeah film didn't have the balls to drop the N-Word. Shame.

ayo

I wish I hadn't been homeschooled.

i dont get it, is this movie set in the 80's?
isn't supposed to be the mid-60's?

They moved the kid stuff to the 80s and the adult stuff to present day.

boooooo

No it isn't.

t. homeschooled Europoor

t. angry that he wasn't homeschooled

I live around homeschoolers, can't blame them for not wanting them around.

>homeschooled kids are pathologically unable to take criticism, self-moderate their behavior, usually have a wildly distorted sense of self from being totally solitary and out of touch with the world

I see no problem here

The sleeve is probably just rolled up some

Homeschooled

This, I'm like that now and I went to public school. Being social and healthy is for fags, suffering is patrician.

Sup Forums is a mix of Henry's and Bev's dads

Is THAT scene in the movie where the bully gives the kid a handjob?

hey pal you just blow in from reddit?

I was homeschooled and I'm not like that at all though

Power is attractive

Does Patrick give Henry a blowjob?

Am I the only one who thought he looks exactly like Spencer, from iCarly?

How else are they going to criticise Trump?

Why didn't he say nigger?

What the fuck is a homeschooler? Is this an American thing or am I being memed?

Something Germany imprisons you for