Are asians really capable of human emotions?

Are asians really capable of human emotions?
Harold from Harold and Kumar I thought did a great job, but everything else he's in just didn't do it

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30205410/stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-say-animal-rights-campaigners-in-switzerland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope.

they eat dogs. what do you think?

What was this expression trying to convey?

Asians are soulless insectoids, this a commonly know fact.

Ah-ga-ssi was my favorite movie of 2016 so I'd probably say yes.

I don't get it. Is she making an unhappy face?

"I just woke up and decided to photograph myself with no makeup."

so do g*rmanicshits

they absolutely do not. in fact in germany dogs are allowed in most places humans are allowed such as trains and shopping centres

"Act"

Ironically, I can't tell what emotion she's expressing, and the ayy lmao fingers are creeping me out

GOO

Of all the weird things that Asians eat, westerners want to focus on dogs.

I don't get it. Is dog somehow more weird to you than eating ossified bird saliva from cliff-dwelling swiftlets?

Or how about monitor lizards, or how about fresh snakes blood and rice whiskey in a shot?

it's because dogs have high social intelligence you emotionally retarded asian cunt

>that frown

pathetic

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30205410/stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-say-animal-rights-campaigners-in-switzerland

dumb fuck

Who in this thread has actually had Asian pussy

So do pigs.

It's not the eating of the dogs, it's how they're killed.

inb4 muh slaughterhouse -- where they don't boil cows alive or burn them to death under the stupid guise of thinking it makes the meat taste better, but what do I know!

This is true.
No, it's the fact that you are eating an animal that has been proven to be capable of living with humans and showing emotions that we can relate to. Dogs care about humans a lot. Maybe other animals can reach that level of bonding as well, but for all we know now, dogs are human's best friends. They are not food. Pigs are also very intelligent.

that film is so god damn good

CAHTAH

If you remove the context and the middle finger and just look at her facial expression, yeah, it's hard to tell what emotion she's trying to convey there.

Not saying that's an Asian thing, mind you.

Fucking gooks in asia are openly racist against others.

Noe they are here and suddenly think they are being hated.

Fuck off

Pigs pass the mirror test as easily as dogs.

Most cats don't and are soulless sociopathic beasts infested with a mind control parasite called toxoplasma gondi that makes you think cats aren't shit. Muhammad was a known cat lover and to this day muslims everywhere exterminate dogs where they find them and despise pigs as uncleam animals.

If you like cats you are a sandnigger or infected with the cat parasite

I have. An asian massage girl fucked me so good i came in a minute.

I'd goo that maureen if ya know what I mean

Maybe it's just Asian Americans

Dont eat me

Mako was expressive. I miss him. He was a good friend.

kys dog eating manlet dicklet. your whore mother sucka sucka for 5 dorra lmao. she sucked off all marines stationed nearby top lel.

lmao sure

t. Dog eater.

>Asians aren't very expressive
>Cast ScarJo
You dun fucked

T. Chink

Are you genuinely not understanding the issue or the distinction? It seems like you're playing dumb.

This doesn't seem to stop you from eating pigs

m
i
f
u
n
e
Nuff said.

the Ancaps have arrived, fantastic!

Take away the finger and it's impossible to see what she's feeling.

Not Asian but dogs are only human's best friends in your actually take care of them since they're little. If not they're like wolves, not really much of a human friend.

>Asians are expressive
>So unexpressive facially you have stick up your middle finger to portray your feelings

Really fires up the synapses.

I dunno what an uruguayan multinational has anything to do with this but ok

Dogs were selectively bred by humans for generations to achieve the traits that humans find desirable in them. For example labradors excel at retrieving. Their paws are webbed which makes them better swimmers. Their mouths are soft so as not to damage what they carry.

In addition to physical qualities like this, we bred dogs for other characteristics we like... intelligence, temperament, etc. Humans essentially bred the capacity for love and loyalty into dogs over millennia.

Which is why fucking eating them is a horrifying betrayal.

>itt white """"men"""" alienate the last group of people who were willing to sleep with them

Is that a tennis movie?

okay just tried it

she looks repulsed and indignant. sorry m8 you're chatting shit

she also looks old as fuck. what gives? strict rat and cat diet will do it to you.

What? If anything, Asians are overly expressive. Japanese film is full of very distinct performances

This.

>dogowners think dogs are more special than other animals because they've been bred as slaves and toys
You do know that slaves used to look up to their masters with respect and love, right?

this.
hollywood is just begin plain racist and pol is trying to defend those jews for some reason

that's what I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised by the victorian korean lesbian erotica. I would have preferred a biopic of a drug addict tennis player with shit hair tho

>Asians are hard to cast because they aren't expressive
>Ryan Gosling is one the biggest actors currently working
Really get the neurons firing

what's up with Asian eyes? Like they're missing something but I can't really tell. Eyelashs? Idk

Slaughterhouses in the West are just as cruel as the horror stories you've heard about Asians and dogs in the East. Don't kid yourself, kid.

Fuck off ching chong.

Pigs are delicious and won't protect my house when I'm out.

3x and they are a different species.

>Are asians really capable of human emotions?
I don't think so

I'm a dog owner and I have no problem with someone eating dog meat as long as it's done in a humane way

it might be the fact that they're slanted. just a guess

Where are her eyelids? She looks scary.

Some one run her face throught the app emotion recognition website. It says the face is 90% neutral lol

I think in 2017 whites (male) have decided to belong to the BBC.

single eyelid
they get surgery to get a second part

everyone just hates chinks,
when will they learn..

t. Xioa Bing Wang

good post

middle eastern people don't give a fuck about animals in general cats or dogs.

granted some do have pets, but a lot of the poorer people straight up don't give a shit, they're in survival mode and pets are an annoyance at best. they treat animals like shit.

It's cause dogs are designed by us to be pets. The only reason dogs exist in their current form is to be a companion to us, not as food.

Some Koreans get it to look more Japanese.

>they don't boil cows alive
Chickens, on the other hand.

You're a retard, by that logic no one would ever eat any meat.

>t.dicklet
arabs, indian, latino, black women ALL love white cock just like your mother - Suk Dick LMAO

Asians arr rook same and are expressionless dog-eating subhumans.

>white
>calls others dicklets
White self awareness is at an all time low.

The type of dog they primarily eat in Korea, though, was domesticated as livestock, not as a companion, dating back as early as the 4th century.

That's why they're going extinct. But really, who cares at this point?

Asians are rude emotionless assholes who keep to their own and are greedier than jews. The ones who arent are your typical SJW professionally offended types who get butthurt over some virgin liking anime too much or are your typical EDM sluts. Anyone who disagrees with this has obviously never been around them

lmao asian penis is just a big clitoris. No one wants to fuck you, not even your cheap whore of a mother LMAOOOO her cunt smells like fish btw she shouldn't shove eels up her vagina I know JAV pays decent but still.

There's no justification for boiling an animal alive, BUT, what you're talking about with chickens is the action of food corporations. Most western people are just goyim buying the meat products on the shelves without thinking, they don't know the circumstances of the animal's execution and wouldn't ever boil an animal alive themselves.

Then you have gooks who sit there and smile boiling a dog alive in a rusty metal barrel filled with gutter oil, if that isn't subhuman I don't know what is.

stop watching anime you fucking cunt

My wife is Japanese and I often think she's in a good mood right up until she starts screaming about shit.

pls be b8

Enjoy your school shooter sons.

welcome to the family

Are you talking about all Chineses or your hillbilly equivalents?

racemixer

t.Ching Chong

>amerismalls

>Have to deal with Chinese businesses in my line of work
>They're all shady and try to scam everything they can get away with

>Work with Japanese businesses
>They're a bit more expensive but the quality is there

Chinese people are so rude too. I'm not saying Japanese people aren't shady: they definitely play up a language barrier in order to get more leniency but that doesn't work when you have translators.