What are some films that are actually scary?

What are some films that are actually scary?
Nothing really instills fear in me that's not real life.
Having bad trips on disassociatives is fucking spooky, not films
Nightmare on Elm Street does spook me pretty bad though

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024
youtube.com/watch?v=BouaHxEDTd4
youtube.com/watch?v=wFmBcbC0kEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Audition (1999)

If you really want to be scared, go watch a few HD gore videos and see what your fellow man is capable of

I said scary, not boring.
Even for a Miike film, that movie is horrible. What about it scares you?
Those aren't really scary, I've seen awful shit but it's just shocking. A good film has 90 minutes to build an atmosphere and scare with less

Watch the entire vid, with sound and get back to me
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

I've seen it before and many videos like it, It's just shocking, not scary.
I would say this one is pretty horrifying though liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024
Sure, the idea that shit like this goes down is scary but I'm not checking under my bed or looking behind me after seeing something like this.
Besides, even it was scary, I'm here to talk about Films

i was always check under my bed for men eating their own fingers and you should to

The new Anabelle movie is pretty scary.

If you want to get legit scared get some LSD or whatever hallucinogen and go alone to the woods

Even scarier, be white with a wallet full of money and wear a gold watch in the projects while high as fuck,

Tell us a few stories pls

>guise nothing can scare me, I've tried so hard to find something scary but im just too tough
ask me how I know you're 16

If you're scared by a film, you must be a small child

Not OP but post an actual scary movie then since you clearly found one.

Define what you mean by scary, do you mean that lingering sense of dread that stays with you after the movie or something that will disturb you during the movie?

The Shining and Rosemary's Baby

Mix of both. Not enough horror has a good soundtrack and think that's a big part of it
Nightmare on Elm Street really still freaks me out because of the great music,concept and great effects
This song youtube.com/watch?v=BouaHxEDTd4
is so freaky

I wasn't asking teenagers like yourself.

Fear is extremely relative, and horror tolerance is quickly built up.

Don't watch horror to be scared, watch it for tension, atmosphere and adrenaline rides.

"Scary" is a pretty subjective term, but I find realistic depictions of certain situations way more scary than any jumpscare fest, where the feeling stays with you even after the film, while the jumpscare horror movies are more like a roller-coaster ride, just a fun experience.

I find scenes like these scary:
>The ending of The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>The ending of Fail-Safe
>Zodiac lake killing scene
>The balcony scene in The Conversation
>Wake in Fright kangaroo hunting scene
>The entirety of Threads
>The entirety of The Hunt
>almost anything by David Lynch (not exactly realistic but it get's to me)

it's not about not being scared by movies, its about not posting threads on Sup Forums bragging about how you don't get scared by horror movies

That Zodiac lake killing scene is brilliant and I agree with The Hunt being frightening

Start watching David Lynch films. Eraserhead fucked me up hard

Pretentious garbage, Lynch is a hack
Watch Day of the Dead

No you're just being a pretentious cunt. Neck yourself, we don't want you here

Literally no movies scare me, because I'm not some pathetic pussy.

Locking yourself in a pitch black room peaking on mushrooms and thinking about what you see is always a good time.

I saw a centipede demon.

> suddenly, Sweet Child 'o Mine
lmao
> suddenly, fucking Funky Town
these guys can't be for real

what's this "we" shit, user?

>I've got my big boy pants on

>Sure, the idea that shit like this goes down is scary but I'm not checking under my bed or looking behind me after seeing something like this.
t. sheltered white cuck

You me and Dupree

only thing that really gets me is some of the gook shit like ju-on, but even most of that is pretty average

try this one out, skip to 7:00

youtube.com/watch?v=wFmBcbC0kEA

Jeepers Creepers got me spooked for a while. I really like the design of the creeper.

how old are you 13?

I would say Eraserhead would be way more frightening to a 35 year old dad than a 13 year old kid.

>liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024

This shit is disgusting and should be in a horror movie.