If capitalism is so great why did it destroy video games?

If capitalism is so great why did it destroy video games?

>the world was not capitalist in 2008
>the world is more capitalist now than it was in 2008

Their is a direct correlation between corporate involvement and destruction of video games.

It didnt?

The game on the right fucking bombed so hard its not even funny, it literally bombed and was a flop in every sense of the world.

Its such a bad flop that even Sup Forums doesnt even wanna deal with it because its just such a shit game, not even as fun as TORtanic.

battleborn is a disaster. gearbox is going bankrupt because of it, usa games are getting bad because you are cucks.

subculture capitalism is about improving and making something great.

mainstream capitalism is about create a generic product to sell to huge audiences.

Public companies are a cancer that reach for the mainstream. Private ones are usually happy in their niche.

That's racist, you are racist against black people because many Africans speak French and that game is in French so you are racist and sexist and an islamophobe because many blacks are islams and also you are probably an antisemite

i'd play the fuk out of the game on the left desu wa yo

not even the gaming industry is safe from jews

Gearbox is an Australia company you fucking nip.

I thought you guys were good at Vidya game stuff

Gearbox Software
CEO: Randy Pitchford (Feb 16, 1999–)
Headquarters: Frisco, Texas, United States
Founder: Randy Pitchford
Founded: February 16, 1999, Plano, Texas, United States

Based Toddler

corporate was heavily involved in the beginning and its heavily involved now.

it's obvious that you're underage so you don't remember shit about the early days.

battleborn failed horribly so fuck off retard.

>Public companies are a cancer that reach for the mainstream
This. Publicly owned companies are awful generic profit making machines that do more harm than good. The only positive thing that they provide to society is cheap goods.

Cheap carcinogenic goods. We need to MAGA.

Battleborn was terrible IMO, Overwatch crushed it. It's not the fault of capitalism, rather videogame "journalism" and censorship that ruin it. Hen people want to play a game they do it to feel alive. The game is supposed to be as real as possible, and in reality bad things happen. Fuck's sake two years ago this whole board was shut down over this bullshit.

Please tell me it's real...

At least nip games have less jew influence.

Friendly reminder that video games is the ultimate blue pill and anyone playing games past the age of 16 is absolutely pathetic.

Oh god. This is the worst picture I've seen all day.

are you the Brazilian who was in the thread last night about opinions about america?

nah you are a faggot autist

no

>don't believe his lies

Yoooooo Uganda you still smoking weed?

I'll blaze one for you.

It seems like current video games are all about how many layers of shit you could put on the screen at once.

Gamer gate and the subsequent reveal of cultural Marxism being pushed in video games by governments is proof that the free market is being corrupted, much like any other time it goes wrong.

FPD have always been shit

It so dense, every single frame has something going on.

>Stillborn
well there's your answer

TPP

Exactly, it was better when nintendo were succesfull facists.

Capitalism made video games

There's not enough women in tech

They cant go bankrupt yet. I want Borderlands 3.

After that they can go die

>Implying that BL3 would be any less meme teir garbage that was BL2 + PS.

Fuck you, i like games that have over the top weapons and gear.

>gunpei yokoi leaves nintendo.png

Id imagine most of us are anti corporate. Hell corporations are the most responsible for the degeneracy of the western world.

You could argue that if more people buy game (regardless of the quality) then capitalism isn't wrecking games. Maybe as objects of creativity, but this is pretty much textbook capitalism

Didn't they fire Anthony Burch? That's a good sign.