That wasn't so bad, out guy Bam's back

that wasn't so bad, out guy Bam's back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHKFKPEFzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Had me rooting for him by the end of it. I always knew he actually got along real well with his parents, I just never knew it was to that extent. Jesus Phil was superdad when Bam was a youngun.

>That episode where they ironed hamburgers on all of Phil's t-shirts.

I don't wanna watch. Explain further.

>when Novak somehow ends up in a better place in life than you
might have killed myself out of principle if I was him

Boring VH1 style documentary. This shit is nigh unwatchable after getting used to Louis Theroux

what is he gonna eat next?

Phil always carried a bigass old school VHS camera around whenever Bam wanted and filmed his shenanigans, and actively encouraged it. That led to Bam's love for filming him and his friends skating and doing skits. Without Phil, CKY - and probably Jackass - would have never existed.

Phil, then he will reach perfect form.

Have any of them commented on Don Vito's passing?

It just kind of happened and that was the end of it.

Just that Vito was basically Bam's accountant behind the scenes and he was the only one who had the balls to tell a celebrity that he wasn't spending his money wisely.

Well wasn't he groping 14 year olds?

12*

That's actually kinda sweet.

Whatever the fuck he wants.

It is so weird to see anyone from Jackass these days. Its like you know the life style they were living was not good when the stuff was airing and now you get to really see the consequences of it all.

I feel bad about knowing the good old days are gone seeing them all old and fat. I can only imagine how THEY must feel being all old and fat and washed up. Then again, somebody like Bam has had more fun and fucked more 10/10 women by the age of like 23 than any of us will in our entire lives

Who wasn't?

Vito seemed to be the only one with any balls. I mean Bam's parents always seemed sweet but they seem like total fucking pushovers
>uhhh durrr its HIS money so we're gonna let our 21 year old son go to coke and sex parties
maybe if they acted like actual parents Bam wouldn't be a fat, washed up, alcoholic, druggie

I like how out of all people, April was the one that was keeping it real.

He wouldn't have become a millionaire through his stupid skating and pranking shit either if they had repressed him like normie parents.

that's true too. but in the documentary he said he didn't really get into drinking until he was like 25/26. He was already world famous from skating and jackass when he was younger than that, like 21. Clearly he didn't need the drugs or alcohol

Steve-O's doing really well

What a horrifyingly pretentious thing to say.

>being in your 30's (40s?) and doing stupid youtube "pranks" begging for likes and subscribers is doing really well
I mean good for him for sobering up but the guy is a total has been

oh and how is your life going you hateful bitter shitbag

relax steve-o I'm glad you're sober but a professional "youtuber" coasting off of your fame from a decade ago isn't exactly a glamorous career. You were always my least favorite and most overrated Jackass anyway

Bam's emotional development and maturation basically stopped once he got out of April's womb. Nice parents but they never taught Bam about boundaries.

as said, its a catch 22. If Bam's parents set boundaries, he never would've become famous in the first place

He pretty much gets paid to adventure

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHKFKPEFzg

looks like he's fucking his sister

another crazy stunt by steve-o

>phil is the key to all of this
>meatball famous for crapping his pants at a gorilla and getting punched on the toilet by bam

has hosting a new show on sky, about "stunts". probably a massive failure like that show bam had a few years ago, but it could be fun.

daring AND hot

what will he think of next

Vito had a taste for the finer things in live

>likes his meat medium rare, if not rare
a true man of class

Pontius seems fine, he's just not in it for the celebrity status and lives out of the spotlight. Same with just about everyone from the Viva La Bam crew, barring Novak who goes around doing talks about heroin abuse.
No idea what Preston, Ehren, Dave England, or T-Nigs are doing though.

>looks like he's fucking his sister
>"I'm Steve-O, and this is called Making a Sup Forums Janitor."

In what regard? They were all being honest in that video.

That's just in the company you keep man. If you're constantly around drugs, you don't even necessarily need peer pressure just to be curious about it. It takes a wicked strong constitution to say no if all your friends are getting fucked up and you're sitting there sipping on a soda.

True, but you couldn't say they were 'laying down the truth'.

>that awkward smile from Bam when he realizes Novak has done diddly to help with his addiction and downward spiral, not even a caring word

I think you may have misinterpreted that scene. I gotta think that Novak would have at least talked to him a little bit. What I got from that was Bam was dumbfounded that he's spiraling down to the same place Novak was, and now that he got better, he probably felt jealous too.
I could be completely wrong, but that's how it came off to me.

Let's fight about it.

He does stand up comedy and tours. He is doing fine.

Nah, I pick & choose my battles, and I'm not passionate enough about this to even pretend to give a shit

I think Bam's wife is really attractive and I'd like to have sex with her, if you know what I mean.

I don't, actually. Can you explain what you're getting at?

I don't, never been into the whole 'long face' thing she's got going on. Like Katy Perry or Sarah Jessica Parker. Other like it, but I just don't dig it.

being a recovering heroin addict is not a better place in life

damn, I love phil.

hahahaha fucking jannies btfo once again! so good!

Embarassing. This was a thing

That's how I took it too. More like an "oh shit" moment

DUDE

I have a full time, well-paying job that doesn't involve me begging for money with health benefits and have never been addicted to drugs, so yeah it's not going too bad