Why are liberals so fucking evil bros

Why are liberals so fucking evil bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they hurt your feelings ;_;

The magnificent Sean Penn, on Twitter users.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ

They really have become the new neo con evangelical Christians counterpart

That's a really horrible thing to say regardless of politics

Houston is blue and almost entirely latino and asian so I guess Mother Nature got confused

Triggered snowflake?

Does anyone have that pic where she's on the couch with her ass sticking out? You can't dent she is special

she didn't even say that, literally fake news

>HIV is nature's wrath for promiscuous sodomites

--Jennifer Lawrence, 2017

It's true though, all this shit started to happen once Drumpf got elected.

Liberals are fucking heartless I wish they would all die.

Fox News is so fucked up.

Not once did this bitch mention Trump, his administration, or politics for that matter; she was merely referencing how nature can be brutal at times. But leave it to the mentally ill right to revolve everything around their sick persecution complex.

Conservatives actually have morals.

This. They're all sociopaths. I want to kill their children in front of them.

>>> Sup Forums

Filth

>reagan
He is the reason Cali will never be Red again.

Sup Forums says shit like that every day

Don't even fucking dare to defend this feminist whore, you dumb white knight piece of shit.

I get the joke but the real funny thing is most modern leftists would mainly view that happening as a primo opportunity for some social media pity points

This. Fuck Reagan.

what's even sadder is that THEY are the system now, and they're still behaving like jews during the holocaust

I want to eat the grandchildren of every senator and congressman alive whether they are democrat or republican. I want to see their faces as their last bloodlines are devoured limb from limb while they sit chained up starving in the corner. I might be generous enough to feed them an arm or a leg. Then I would proceed to rape their spouses before eating them as well.

She's right though

but celebrating a neonazi dude running down a crowd in his car isn't?

>mfw a comment is so generic and filled with buzzwords that it's indistinguishable from a bot

_________it is________