Are Indians honorary whites?

Are Indians honorary whites?

>dont cause trouble wherever they immigrate
>hate muslims
>love white people (sometime too much though take it easy pajeet)
>conservative values

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahdvo70fRhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, but from ppl that i've met, i love them - chill real ppl wit no anger and no bad emotionz @all

yes

Not honorary whites but definitely not niggers either. Different but with cultural, philosophical and scientific achievements that are easily lauded.

Granted theres still poo in loo, but hell it took the irish centuries to learn that a vagina isnt a clown car.

NO

INDIANS ARE NOT HONORARY WHITES

INDIANS WILL NEVER BE HONORARY WHITES

EVERYTHING OP SAID WAS FALSE

-indians support increasingly weaker immigration laws
-indians are subversive little suck ups and don't actually like whites
-muslims have more balls than indians
-cause problems with housing prices and all sorts of other shit

SOURCE: SUGARLAND, TX

FUCK OFF BACK TO ASIA

POO

>>dont cause trouble wherever they immigrate
False
>hate muslims
False
False.
>>conservative values
Absolutely false.

How many Indian men do we see messaging people "hello pls friend reply" "hello bby" "i luv u" "see my cock"

They're disgusting creatures.

Hinduism is literally the worst major religion in the world, worse than Islam. It literally teaches that tens of millions of people (like 15% of the Indian population) are sub-human. Indians, at least when it comes to religion, are the cruelest people on Earth, subjecting people they consider lower than themselves like animals.

the only acceptable indians are sikhs.

Non-whites are non-whites. They all belong to the grave.

t.Pookesh Poonooji

We have a bunch of them in my uni now for students exchange or some shit. Those pajeets are serious beta spaghetti droppers. Nice people tho

of course they are white

my ancestors :3

Godammit Pooji, what did I tell you would happen if we caught you on image boards again?

I'm going to need you to turn in your H1-B as soon as you come into the office for you shift on Labor Day.

this. and they try to bargain and make a deal out of everything. no doubt they're bringing their third world corruption here

This. You've never dealt with an indian in a higher position than you if you think they're okay.

Get an indian boss, or indian department head at your job. Then come back and tell us how they don't cause trouble. I've worked under an (unqualified) indian on multiple occasions.

They do their best to hire other indians. They treat everyone below them like animals born to do their bidding. They kiss ass up the chain, and expect ass kissed from below.

They'll lie, cheat, and steal to climb the ladder, and do ridiculous shit like stay late until 11pm because they have ZERO interests outside of work. Would YOU want to go home to an indian wife, indian kids? They expect everyone to feel the same way about their life outside of work.

They're fucking humorless, boring, awful little worms who will infect any business they enter.

You don't have to be white to hate Islam. You just have to have some semblance of respect for yourself.

>Are Indians honorary whites?
>Posts a literal doodoo skin.

You answered your own question. The only honorary Whites are Slavs and the Japs and Koreans.

Chinks and Indians are the worst people to do business with. You can find the occasional chill nigger, a hard working spic, even Muslims have some sense of honor or some common values rooted in a shared Abrahamic belief system you can appeal to if need be. Indians and Chinks are always awful, without exception.

I wouldn't mind pooing in her loo if you guys catch my drift.

>Don't cause trouble wherever they immigrate

HUGH MUNGUS

This, Indian people are isnurrably arrogant and it makes them a nightmare to work with

Indians are Asian you silly goose.

You forgot
>tribalistic to the point that it rivals kikes
Seriously if you've never had to work a job with more than one Indian at a time, consider yourself lucky.
Also they smell like shit. All of them.

i bet she smells like shit

they smell like shit

So the worst thing you can say about Indians is that they look out for their own and are competitive in business? If only white people could say that. Indians aren't going around raping, stealing, murdering in western countries. They are above all the other people of color. (East asians aren't poc).

This board is needlessly racist, realize who you can and cannot coexist with

No.

A lot of you seem qualified to help me out. I seriously need some help and this thread seems like a good place to start.

My parents got divorced a few months back. After taking a trip to Singapore, my dad came home to tell us a TAMIL is gonna be moving in as his new bride, darker than OP's pic.

Wtf can I do to subtlely make her living here a complete hell? Or at least more of an unwelcoming place than the shithole she's from?

Pls you're all my only hope. I wish this all wasnt true

saged

they're our brown brothers

100% truth had some indian women boss at citibank once, was an absolute cunt...even when she was on 'vacation' she was online working and basically micromanaging everything

If they aren't deleting africans from the planet then NO they are not honorary whites.

(you)

God forbid they hire some bullshit indian 'executive'. It seems the first thing they do is hire more indians and ruin any business they work in.

Want a promotion? Don't ask an indian. They'll lord it over you, thinking you'll do anything they ask to get it.

Want a chill work environment? Forget it if you work for an indian. He'll expect you in half and hour early, and to stay an hour longer. He'll ask where you went to lunch, and how long. "How will you make up for the time spent away?"

If the chinese are ant people, Indians are termite people. Ants are just there to take what they can. Indians will bring down the whole fucking house.

>needlessly racist
>coexist
If you arent part of the solution youre part of the problem.
Kys

>thin veiled pro muslim post

i don't think so, ahmed

not to mention a family of 12 will move in to an upper middle class neighborhood then next thing you know they are crawling all over the place, the old ones walking in their dashikis and sandals, absolutely vile fucking roaches

>Wtf can I do to subtlely make her living here a complete hell?

Not be Indian near her. She'll hate it.

Also, politely ask if she will poo in loo.

Also, your Dad is a cunt.

>realize who you can and cannot coexist with

IS THAT WHY YOU LEFT INDIA TO COME TO USA YOU IGNORANT LITTLE GNAT

No.

I fucking hate those sandals. Sandals are for people with human looking feet. Not ashy ape feet.

Why are indians' feet that weird grey brown color? Why don't they use deodorant? Why do they continue to dress like they're living in a hot, humid climate? What the fuck is wrong with them?

>him mom and him got cucked by a hot indian babe
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP WOW TALK ABOUT DADDY ISSUES

look at new Jersey, cuck

tamil are obsessed with skin color. They hate being brown but only secretly

they pretend being dark and being tamil is the greatest thing on earth but are forever jealous of white skinned indians and whites.

just talk about how great it is to be white all the time, show off your skin color, compare hers to yours and talk about how great it is to be white

literally

oh and talk about the superiority of the english language

maybe because america is a hot humid climate you retard

>Why do they continue to dress like they're living in a hot, humid climate? What the fuck is wrong with them?
To be honest those toga things are probably comfy af. But, you're right, I'd not stroll around my neighborhood in one with my dick swinging around underneath.

go back to india you fuckface

the guyana indians immigrant scum might be even worse than the pajeets!

>this. and they try to bargain and make a deal out of everything.

Asking for a lower price is bad?

>bargaining for a lower price
Thats not the way it works at fucking walmart and mcburgerland

this bith is uglier than OP

she looks...jewish

Buy her some 9x fairness cream.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahdvo70fRhk

>Lightens hair
>blue contact lenses
>stays out of sunlight
>buys makeup 3 shades lighter than her natural color

try living in London, cunt

>hate muslims
>implying they are not beta as fuck and won't do anything despite this

nope, they hate all non Indians and will only supports their street shitting brothers

>conservative values
>households where the mother controls everything and the beta father does absolutely nothing
>conservative values

get the fuck out of here pajeet, and go drink bleach while you're at too you fucking degenerate

>don't cause trouble

Stopped reading there. Indians have caused me more problems in my professional life than niggers and spics combined.

They are worse than Jews. They complain. They cheat. They lie. They haggle. They have no problem going up the ladder until someone gives them something for free. They will accept the terms of a contract and then break it

Fuck Indians and Muslims. They come from a culture where buyers and sellers are constantly trying to out Jew each other. In America, retailers and service providers are taught to bend over backward for the customer.

These two philosophies have no place mixing together. They take advantage.

They don't hate muslims, india is 98% islamic.

Don't they intergrate too quickly?My guess is they are jew-tier

>2% hindu buddism

If you ever work retail in even a remotely Indian populated area, you will hate them more than any other race of people. Literally ever sale I've ever had with an Indian began with either
>hello do you have any coupon for me
Or
>what is best deal you give me buddy
They will nickel and dime the shit out of you, smell like shit, and generally give you a shitty, condescending attitude.

American born Indians aren't too bad and some of the girls are cute, that culture is just fucking reprehensible though

Also they fucking smell, have disgusting accents, even more disgusting native languages, and have horrible names.

And you ask one for their name, especially bad over the phone, and they just say it like you'll know how to spell it.

>mandeep ghatoorvandesh

Only their highest caste, preferably when interbred with Raj whites.

Thanks Anglo, he brought me back all these hippie clothes, incense and teas from over there.

I have been enjoying some of the tea, but will avoid embracing anything around her.

My mom is an absolute cunt, got brainwashed by feminism in mainstream culture. Got a bigger paycheck and went to live with her sister.

I am literally a victim of Jewish propaganda against the family AND globalism importing poos. Fuck

Interesting, user. Both you and the Brit are giving me good psyop material. I honestly wouldn't mind a decent white Punjabi step mom, but SHE IS A NIGGER!!!

We are originally white Spanish and my grandfather called me while he was in Singapore yelling at me for letting my own old man elope with a nigger. I tried explaining it was a TAMIL and he said nigger is nigger no matter where from

>are literal shitskins white

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

fucking love indians and indian food

Switched to desktop to respond more effectively

Some paki or Indian fucker was parked illegally in front of my store. Usually no big deal because we do lots of loading and unloading. But he was going to be browsing for upwards of an hour. Asked him to move his car politely and he went on a tirade about how in his country you can park wherever you want. And how in Germany where he "is from" you don't treat people like that. Kept telling me what a big shot he is where he comes from. His cunt wife made me give her my boss' phone number. Then they told him I was racist and tried to get me fired

No. Most indians are mostly dravidian which are basically niggers. Indians are either Sikh or Muslim. Both like to stone their wives. They don't speak fucking english. They cheat through all schooling and take jobs overseas. There is poop raining from the sky in India because these retards can't stop shitting in the streets and breeding like rabbits. Their Vedic religion is the degenerated remnants of Indo-Aryan religion, and their caste system is a pathetic attempt at securing any remaining white blood in their nigger bodies. The averag Indian you meet here is stuck up as hell, or tries to fuck you over when they're your cab driver (and the cab will inevitably smell terrible). They cause massive amounts of crime here as well.

That being said, I put them in the same boat as any other migrant: go back to where you came from.

The upper caste could be honorary whites.

Sure they will shit up the gene pool some but no worse than Italians did.

Her eyes are natural

>browses Sup Forums
>Praises kek and heils hitler
>subscribes to "poo in the loo" meme
"She called me a fucking racist and tried to get me fired."

Why are people still not aware that the Indians we get in the west are the top 0.05% of Indians? These guys are the cream of the crop, the most presentable people India has to offer. Yet they're still repulsive and dimwitted socially. They do get educated and get good jobs, but they're basically dark asians.

>Sugarland
ayyyyy!

I am a Pajeet from Sugarland. Howdy, partdner?

>eyes are natural
"Aryan godess bro"

problem?

north indians are white as we

>poo in name

You can't make this shit up.

Fuck you

YOUR STOMACH HURTS
YOU NEED TO POO
BUT I WONT LET YOU NEAR THE LOO
BEGONE FROM HERE, YOUNG PAJEET
TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

Someone post that article of an Indian killing his mom and telling coos he lost his virginity to a dead corpse

Move out.She will make your life hell.

Yeah goise, Turkish Muslims converts are totally Indian, goise, pls shill.

mumbai is a stupid ass name

bombay is much cooler

BOMB BAY

Mumbai sounds like someone with a speech impediment trying to say bombay

What is up with Indians hate Muslims, but then going and worshipping their white skin, i.e LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING ACTOR is POOWOOD is a Mudslime Turkrat Khan.

polish being gypsies, top kek

the person is saying they think you're great and your response is
>fuck you

kinda sucks yo.

>confusing Afghanistan for India

I can attest to this. Most, if not all, indians that I've met, are really chill, kind, and just generally good to be around. Plus the women have amazing eyes.

48% india

From a purely scientific standpoint, you can't compare North Indians to South Indians. North Indians are the result of various Aryan migrations, and Invasions mixed in with the Native Aborigine Niggers, South India is just Aborigine Niggers.

How? I pay half the rent

i think he was right for saying "fuck you" if you think they are great you are delusional and stupid. And he's angry at you for it, he should be.

Shut up Ahmed, I'm an American citizen and will be voting for Trump (so will all my family). I love White people and culture, so obviously wish that they retain the majority. Deus Vult

Deodorant is bad for your health.

'no'

Brazil will make it before fucking freepooing India

>what is sarcasm even?