Shitter Shattered EU-fags

Can we get some good ol' Brexit rage on the go? Some nonces are kicking a fuss about how Democracy didn't go the way they wanted and so wish to subvert it. I want to indulge in the day's victory when we defeated the globalists.

>pic related
>extra points to videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5aZi1RXe9kY
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=q1BJS-IbmWA&feature=youtu.be&t=34m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos
youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump
Let's see some assblastery

ive got just the thing for you lad.

and some more.

and one last video: youtu.be/5aZi1RXe9kY

BIGGEST LEAK DURING ALL CAMPAIGN

Fucking glorious.

more from brexit folder

so when are you guys leaving the EU anyway? it's been 2 months and nothing has changed

thanks op, we havent had a brexit appreciation thread in a long time

>flag

where all my fellow bongs at?

traitors get fucked, merkel get fucked, t. non-country get fucked and pigfucker dave get fucked

>non-country
the fuck does that even mean nigga?
nice dodging the question though

That's pretty good mate

>Brexit

Germoney with the EU collapsing all around it?

>Germany

I'm English mate.

Just here for a business trip

It means your country is useless and irrelevant and might aswell not exist

Have you been attacked by one of Merkel's Guests yet?

Considering that the largest employers are supra-national organizations (EU, NATO)...

fair play, lad

Should make a version of this with EU asking UK Ball anything else to declare then Independence lol

>knows nothing of the role BE plays in the EU
>knows nothing of the role BE plays in global economics
>knows nothing of BE in general
>talks shit

Not yet not yet.
From what I hear they are all shipped to smaller towns first. I was in this north german town called Flensburg a couple of weeks ago. The train station had many large boards in Arabic. All over town there were flyers in fucking Arabic, it was completely surreal.

>it was completely surreal.

Sounds like it.

BE provides the real estate for EU. That's like feeling proud for owning the couch on which the Bull fucks your chubby wife desu mate.

>Can we get some good ol' Brexit rage

We can't wait for the hillbag gang rage when TRUMP gets elected by a historic landslide and blows her fat ass out of the water.

and germany provides the muslim migrants that rape your wife on the couch, it's a beautiful relationship

Good morning your not laughing now are you

Enjoy your rape by a refugee with a sexual emergency faggot

Autistic faggots who dont see that half the images on the thread are posted by me, having mentioned earlier that I'm a proud Englishman.

ah sweet sweet Brexit times

YRYL

my favorite from the post-Brexit threads

It is mind boggling to me, how these ingrates labour the delusion that they could just up and continue their life in another country, as if it could be done by a flick of the wrist.

They lack the education, the ability and most importantly are unable to converse in any language but neo English.

God help them all.

It means your polity is just an appendage of the EU, existing for it and not its people. You are a place for bureacrats, by bureacrats, of bureacrats. The Flemish and Walloons are two peoples so separate that you were unable to form a government for over a year, now united only by force of bureacratic inertia and EU dick-sucking.

We won't trigger article 50 until next year, probably March

The Brexit team is now in place, deciding what they want and the best way of getting it. Also playing for time at this stage only makes our negotiations stronger as well as making the EU fags extra salty

Anyone thinking we won't get a special deal is deluded. You'll be sick of us before we even start negotiations

Can I just take this opportunity to thank the based mod that embedded this in to the board the day after Brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

I

Best pic imo

She came around in the end

Brexit was a shimmer of hope in a sea of despair. When it happened I thought to myself maybe the people can wake up and take charge of their country. Maybe we won't have another 8 years of blaming ISIS attacks on white privilege. Maybe Donald Trump can really take the presidency and is not just a meme.

Keep on fighting the good fight, UKbros.

Corbyn needs to be moved to the other side

cheers, MAGA, MUGA

Read the guardian comments for your daily dose of rectum rekt euphiles

Waking up to see the news that Brexit exited on pol was probably the best thing i've read on here in history. i was so fucking happy it was like my sports team won some pointless competition except it was 100x the force of happiness. Liberals were so fucking mad.

>Joe Cox MP (K.I.A)

My fucking sides

Did see Corbyn the Commie's latest sthick? He's trying to ban men from going for a pint after work because it's sexist against women. Literally KYS, mate.

It looks like he didn't have much of a future to start with, unless working at a checkout, because he is too much of a pussy to become a contractor or join the army, is a future to him.

He will make sure they don't win the next election

>getting my nails done when a man pops his head in the door & shouts at the therapists "you lot better fuck off home"
lmao. clearly these people grew up in a "everyone's a winner" bubble, they seem to believe their crocodile tears will yield anything other than joy in the hearts of their adversaries

Why do people believe leaving the EU means they're no longer in Europe?
It's fucking geography not politics

Good morning, Nigel

Because they didn't take politics, geography or economics and spend their life on twitter, mistaking feels for facts

Hopefully not. I want him to retain the leadership so at least the cuck-right will get elected again, beats the leftists getting in power again and Brexit more likely.

On a more serious note, will someone start a petition for Article 50 to be triggered before Christmas or Theresa May must resign? I don't know how to start these things.
They don't. But the UK isn't part of Mainland Europe, it's why we're completely different here. There's a joke we have that we think we're 200 miles further West than we think we are because of history with the mainland and difference in culture.

the media deliberately kept referring to it as 'leaving europe' to trick idiot young'uns into thinking we were actually going to create a cultural wall around the UK and you wouldnt be able to get french cheese any more or even travel to europe

they are that stupid

Some woman went absolutely mental on Farage today:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1BJS-IbmWA&feature=youtu.be&t=34m15s

that definitely happened, too

>2 hours long
faggot

It is quite a shame, however. Wouldn't it be lovely if the parasites and scum in your country up and self-deported? For instance, here in America, deep down, I always hope the "Canadian Exodus" will come true. However, even if Trump did successfully manage to put these people over the edge, they'd quickly be faced with the reality that Canada doesn't want whites like them. Who know, though, maybe Trudeau will initiate an American refugee program.

it's put at the right time moran

I linked the timestamp m8. If it doesn't work try 34:15.

soz

Found a gem: youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos
>underrated

Britain seems comfy as fuck man.

=34m15s

My neighbors called the cops on me cus I was blasting British Grenadiers nonstop that day, kek

>a slightly damp jacket
my sides have achieved orbit

outside of the cities it really is.
west country is literally the shire

Wales has a bad reputation on Sup Forums is that accurate? It's in my family tree and I always thought it sounded like a cool place because of the flag and cool name

wales is great just stay away from dumps like swansea

Wales is cool, they're loyal and voted out. It's just a bit of a banter because they fuck sheeps.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg

north wales is lovely.
it's the cities in the south that give it the bad reputation, swansea especially is a total shitheap

>Wales is cool, they're loyal and voted out.
Ah yeah, good people.

Wales is pretty much a Belgium (Non-country), it's nothing more than a glorified County of England.

Their accent is extremely slow and has a subtle tone of a retarded English man. Only place worse is Poland.

Man what the fuck is with people and moving to Switzerland? Why Switzerland of all places? I always hear buttblasted Europeans say they want to move there, like buttblasted Americans say they'll move to Canada.
and why has no one checked these quads?

yea doesn't work when you click it embedded

switzerland has direct democracy, guns and shittons of natural beauty
it's just a nice country

>Man what the fuck is with people and moving to Switzerland? Why Switzerland of all places?
Switzerland is nice as fuck, but that's because they don't let retards in like the people who expect they would be welcomed with open arms. And the Swiss value organization and cleanliness. That's why everything looks nice, it doesn't happen accidentally.

>FULL HOUSE

Welsh towns are really hellish, post-industrial slag heaps. The average Welshman is pretty based even if they think the entire universe revolves around Wales. Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia has incredible scenery and north Wales has tons of 14th century castles. We hate them, but we don't really.

Corbyn is a May plant lads.
Mark my words.

I'll bet. They better not let fucking niggers and mudshits in though. I know this huge 6'5 old man from Switzerland, he served in their army decades ago and was a tough ass dude. I didn't hear many of his stories but I know he did all sorts of extreme survival stuff in the Swiss wilderness in sub-zero temperatures. And climbed many mountains.
I feel creeped out by the country though ever since I saw that fucking satan ritual over that bridge they opened. Irked the shit out of me and I still hate to think about. Merkel was there, man it was just disturbing.

Why has no one chek't these trips?

kek

>5555
>55
>77444
>77447
Kek is in this thread. All the more proof Brexit was a great victory and Nigel is H I G H E N E R G Y
Thank you.