Esoteric Kekism

You must be honest with yourself.

You know what you are lying to yourself about.

You are matter in a complex shape - there is nothing divine in you that has gone bad. You are a manifestation of physics and could have done nothing but what you did.

You can do nothing but what you will do.

Morality is a meme. Principles are memes.

Preferences determine our behavior.

"I want x with y intensity but it reduces the likelihood of z which I want with q complexity."

This is how your brain chooses what to do. The voice in your head? That's your ability to evaluate what you have chosen and feed the evaluation back through your subconscious, emotional mind. This greatly enhances our ability to make positive decisions.

End of lesson one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AaRZnnKt4w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God's prophets are always dismissed at first, as lunatic voices in the desert.

Continue.

What do you hate most about yourself, my son?

The thing I hate most about myself is that I can see the path that must be walked but have not the will to step upon it

please help me, Kek

Weakness of character and of will.

We all have that same problem, that is why we are here.

Would you say that if there were greater potential for reward or a greater liklihood of gaining rewards in general you would be motivated to engage with life?

If you could work 40 hours a week doing a not terrible job and come home to a faithful, traditional wife, would you do it?

You must fix your problem with character before your will can flourish.

What do you dislike about your character? Does something make you feel happy deep down that your mind is punishing you for?

I have the former and the latter does not exist in my experience.

I would conquer the world in the name of my love if such a world existed, but it does not

The latter does exist. Unfortunately, most women are infected with degeneracy. This happened when we all became effectively atheist without putting in place a replacement moral code. They are mentally all wired to be monogamous mothers, but their inability to override their moment-to-moment emotions results in the mess you see in such a permissive, risk-free society.

Find a girl who used to be a Christian and red pill the fuck out of her. She'll never leave you.

Would you conquer in her name if there was a 20% of living that dream in a few years?

50%. 80%?

It is more the frailty of character that comes with being a bag of meat. Logos is overruled by pathos because my brain reverts to that of a monkey in times of stress. I look forward to the singularity and hope to one day transcend the weaknesses of the flesh.

False prophet faggot nigger, kek hasn't confirmed any of your shit.

faggot

The idea of character is an abstraction. All we are is a wet computer in a bag of meat. Our senses are our input from the world, these filter through our more animal instincts, our emotions, and finally to our logical mind.

Principles are a meme. Right and wrong are memes.

There is only beneficial and not beneficial.

Good societal rules increase freedom by preventing behavior that benefits one at the expense of another too much. "Too much" is a hard problem.

Creatures that act in their own interest continue to exist. If you wish to continue to exist, act in your own interests.

Use your rational brain to lead you to pleasure. That's literally how the brain works, know that and use it properly!

Not all are intellectually capable of grasping the intricacies of Kekism. Whites seem to be more able than the people of hue.

Remember, principles are memes so the NAP is out the window, Amazon niggers.

Stoicism. The problem is that reason fails because it is a high level process running on a system that is designed for low level processes. I've learned to not let my dick drive me, for example, but it requires conscious effort. The default is base, for lack of a better word.

Self-interest is also an abstraction, and a fluid one at that.

>Self-interest is also an abstraction, and a fluid one at that.

This is why regret and self hate are useless emotions.

The laws of physics have been in effect since the big bang. That means all the superheated matter that cooled into gas and collected into stars via gravity which created compound elements thus allowing the formation of solid matter and eventually Earth was inevtiably predetermined to do so. All things in nature are predetermined until any degree of conscious decision making capability comes into play, so the evolution of our planet and life on it followed a necessarily fixed path leading to the development of the human being.

Now, as human beings, we have the ability to make choices. Those choices are ultimately governed by natural phenomenon (i.e. chemical and electrical responses in the brain), but this thing called "agency" or "free will" still exists even if as a poorly-understood phenomenon. That is, we don't have the ability to break free from the constraints of natural law, but we can still consciously explore our own ability to "choose". This was destined to happen at the conception of the universe. In other words, we were designed according to the laws of physics to eventually exist and be able to make choices. So how were those laws made? If the universe is a closed system and something exists beyond its ever-expanding borders, then it would appear that a superintelligent being or force created the universe and by the laws thereof designed human beings to manifest after about 14.5 billion years. I'm convinced that such a being does exist and that it made the universe for a reason, so before I go dismissing all morality as a dank meme I'd like to try to understand the creator and what it wants, because if it created the universe then I'm sure it can tell me what's best for me and others.

Thankfully, the true form and will of this creator has been revealed to us by the life and subsequent death and ressurection of Jesus Christ the eternal sun.

>This is why regret and self hate are useless emotions.

Useless in that unless they inform your thinking to lead you to greater future dopamine hits, they are just ineffective suffering.

Indisputably, but self-hate and recrimination are easy traps to fall into, probably because they are tied to primitive brain structures and reinforcement pathways. It requires will to not succumb to such things, and will is a limited resource.

Jesus is not Pepe.

>but this thing called "agency" or "free will" still exists even if as a poorly-understood phenomenon.

What evidence is there for this? Just your subjective experience. The rest of your claim hinges on this. You must provide evidence that there is some unnatural """""soul""""" or something that moves us.

It is much more likely, to my mind, that what we see when we dissect the brain really is "us." There is enough complexity there. Look at modern computers and their learning abilities!

Sup Forums fell in love with Tay for fucks sake. Imagine something magnitudes more powerful and that is you.

The illusion of agency allows for the trap of self-hate.

Pepe is the false light of the intellect/Lucifer. Lucifer must be guided back to the true light by the work of each individual seeking illumination. The secret of how to do this has been closely guarded by mystery cults at all ages of human civilization, but the Bible offers a free cheat code - faith in Jesus Christ shows us the narrow path to the true light.

This is the reply of someone that is not even aware of the power of Kek.

Kek is a God know for more than 5000 years. In fact, he is older of what the Bible describes as being the age of the universe.

Unfortunally, most anons that say to follow Kek dont really know what will happen when what is foretold it happens.

Kek is the bringer of light, this is how is is know for millenias.

If Christianity were held to the same standard of proof as, say, acoustics it would have been discarded properly centuries ago.

It's a psychological trap. HUGE social pressure, HUGE threats of eternal suffering, HUGE reward of eternal bliss. Massive support from the state, too.

Everyone wants a father who they can talk to all the time and who can help them when something is going wrong.

What are the odds that we randomly live in a world where this is true and there is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER?

I don't need to believe in a soul to believe in the power we can derive from the illusion of choice. Just sit for several moments and think about all the things you can do right now. You can get up and do some push-ups, go steal a bicycle, meditate, read a book, plan your future, etc. Your brain and environment determine which choice you will ultimately make, but the more you apply your mind to the attempt of understanding this illusion the more agency can be derived even if its ultimately superficial. If you read a book about personal finances, your new knowledge grants you the ability to make new choices that couldn't have occurred to you before. So choosing to read the book gives you more choices. Choosing not to read the book limits your capacity to make choices. Again, even if this is all predetermined, we experience agency - illusory or not. Why make this thread? Why have these conversations instead of reading the best works of your ideological opposition? How much counter-opinion on this issue have you analyzed from people more intelligent than you?

Learn more and you can choose better. We must walk the path even if there's only one place we can be going. Part of walking the path involves the illusion of choice and out attempt to conquer it. If agency leaves is open to self-hatred, then determinism leaves us open to irresponsibility.

You lost me right at the end.

Your exoteric understandings of Christianity are unbearable. Read it like an extremely cryptic collection of allegories containing deep wisdom, not a history book. If you don't understand the concepts of gematria, ancient mystery cults, pythagorian mathematics, and transcendentalism then you'll see religion in general as a dumb meme everyone takes literally.

Actually I think I get it, but wouldn't determinism absolve us of responsibility?

Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.

The whole paragraph or just the last sentence? I'll clarify but tell me what you're not getting.

How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself anything less than a god.

Again, there is only God and His name is Kek.
There is only God Emperor, and His name is Trump.

The last sentence, see

Oh shit your ears make sounds?

We are living in a culture entirely hypnotized by the illusion of time, in which the so-called present moment is felt as nothing but an infintesimal hairline between an all-powerfully causative past and an absorbingly important future. We have no present. Our consciousness is almost completely preoccupied with memory and expectation. We do not realize that there never was, is, nor will be any other experience than present experience. We are therefore out of touch with reality. We confuse the world as talked about, described, and measured with the world which actually is. We are sick with a fascination for the useful tools of names and numbers, of symbols, signs, conceptions and ideas.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. If our "choices" matter, then we are responsible for what we do and thus should be very critical of our behavior, but if our choices don't really exist or don't matter, we aren't at fault for anything we do and thus should not be very critical of our behavior. Self hatred is bad, but so it lack of responsibility. A blance must be found.

I think we have a degree of genuine free will by virtue of our consciousness, but not complete free will because our bodies and the physical world limit our consciousness.

air hits your eardrums and causes it to VIBRATE which creates electrical signals that are sent to your brain and decoded, sound itself is created by the ear drum as a result of silent vibrations in the air

fucking imbecile burger, I hope you didn't pay for college

Thank the Jewish lord I embraced the Jews.
Now I am happy and content.
I was red pilled and angry, now I am a Jewpilled and feel much better.

Lehyam Goys, REJOICE THE JEWS ARE IN CONTROL

>current year
>duckroll

Determinism is true objectively.

Subjectively, we experience an illusion of agency.

Subjectively we can feel responsible or good or bad or whatever.

Objectively we never had a choice in the matter.

Knowing that, objectively, we could not control our actions allows us to reduce our experience of negative emotions because we don't hold ourselves responsible.

It's a mental trick but fuck if it doesn't make life less depressing. You must focus on increasing the total amount of reward chemicals you experience pleasure from while minimizing pain and discomfort.

Are you implying we are gods? If so, we're not very good at being gods. We'd be like little gods or child gods created by greater beings. I say this because humans seem to have very little idea what they're doing most of the time which I have come not to expect from a god.

Your energy that has become matter, if you can't get that right, what hope the rest.

the whole point of it is that there is no good or bad gods, ultimately good and bad are subjective, everything is as it should be and is therefore perfect

I agree and am also a believer in "soft" determinism, if you want to call it that.

Certainly out inability to appreciate and live in the moment forces us into neurosis, but it is also our greatest strength. It is our gift and our curse to be able reflect on the past and to dream of the future and is ultimately what distinguishes us as sentient. Sure does suck sometimes though.

>Self hatred is bad, but so it lack of responsibility.

Self hatred exists as a mental stick to keep you away from bad behavior. The problem is, "bad behavior" is subjective. What causes pleasure to you could cause pain to me. If we find ourselves forced to due things that induce self-hatred, we should use our minds to devise a plan to change our circumstances. If we cannot or won't for some reason, we must turn off our self-hatred or go into a crippling depression and die. It helps so much with letting go of self-hatred to know we had no choice in our present circumstances.

As a theist who believes in free will, I don't disagree with your overall point. However, I would replace "objective" and "subjective" with "external" and "internal" respectively. The universe has laws by which all phenomenon must abide, but I believe that within the human mind is the gateway to that which is beyond our universe - call that what you will. In other words, we have within us the power to transcend natural law, but only after death. Up until death, our delusions of choice should help us prepare our minds for the time when they leave our dead bodies and re-enter the aether. This is alchemy - the process of refining our shitty selves (lead) into our greatest possible selves (gold) so that we can be acceptable to the creator after our bodies die. Call it hogwash, but I'm inclined to believe in a source for the physical universe and not just the physical universe alone.

Then why does anything change? If it's perfect now, what it is when it changes?

Regret and self hate are not useless emotions, this soicistic garbage is. Saying regret or self hate are suffering is just as dumb as saying no useful information is gained from that suffering.

If you chalk it up to everyone being a computer you lose agency. Maybe I am a computer, but if so, I'm a better computer than you. Regret and self hate are part of the feedback function. This meat-AI is able to evolve over time and by discarding regret and self hate you are hampering that evolutionary process.

It's literally no different from libs trying to ban violence, hate speech, and bad feelings and society devolving as a direct result. Instead of a bunch of strangers and yourself being left to the dysfunction, it's you and only you when you "liberate" your mind in this way.

Been there, 2/10 would not go back

But we can all agree that we want what is beneficial, right? The desire for that which is good is universal, even if we disagree on what is good or how to get, right?

What evidence led you to this specific worldview?

How did you get from your sense, emotional, and thought experience to that specific interpretation of god?

We are living in a culture entirely hypnotized by the illusion of time, in which the so-called present moment is felt as nothing but an infintesimal hairline between an all-powerfully causative past and an absorbingly important future. We have no present. Our consciousness is almost completely preoccupied with memory and expectation. We do not realize that there never was, is, nor will be any other experience than present experience. We are therefore out of touch with reality. We confuse the world as talked about, described, and measured with the world which actually is. We are sick with a fascination for the useful tools of names and numbers, of symbols, signs, conceptions and ideas.

Oh SHIT I JUST GOT DUCKROLLED

Perfect is a meme.

There is just what is. There is always just what is. You could have an extremely high preference for a future state of the universe and call that "perfect" but it is just a relative term for a desirable state of the universe.

time changes as a river flows

What I am really saying is that you don’t need to do anything, because if you see yourself in the correct way, you are all as much extraordinary phenomenon of nature as trees, clouds, the patterns in running water, the flickering of fire, the arrangement of the stars, and the form of a galaxy. You are all just like that, and there is nothing wrong with you at all.

We seldom realize, for example, that our most private thoughts and emotions are not actually our own. For we think in terms of languages and images which we did not invent, but which were given to us by our society. We copy emotional reactions from our parents, learning from them that excrement is supposed to have a disgusting smell and that vomiting is supposed to be an unpleasant sensation. The dread of death is also learned from their anxieties about sickness and from their attitudes to funerals and corpses. Our social environment has this power just because we do not exist apart from a society. Society is our extended mind and body. Yet the very society from which the individual is inseparable is using its whole irresistible force to persuade the individual that he is indeed separate! Society as we now know it is therefore playing a game with self-contradictory rules.

>If you chalk it up to everyone being a computer you lose agency. Maybe I am a computer, but if so, I'm a better computer than you. Regret and self hate are part of the feedback function. This meat-AI is able to evolve over time and by discarding regret and self hate you are hampering that evolutionary process.

Self hate and regret are very useful, as you say.

Holding on to the emotions after they have taught you the lesson is not useful. Knowing that you aren't fundamentally able to have done differently -which I think we all understand is true - helps us control the severity and duration of bouts of self-hatred.

Lesson taught, life improved. Very useful!

Posting in a duckroll thread without being duckrolled.

>Posting whores

Americuck

No single source. I was an atheist from ages 12-20, but began to have faith in God by humoring the various narratives told by religions and finding that their teachings invariably made my life better and knowledge more clear to me. With that faith, I began to search for the most true version of these mysterious teachings and then became obsessed with Freemasonry and the occult. Through listening to countless lectures and reading various books of history, philosophy, and theology I've developed this worldview, but it would take a thesis to explain to you all the connections my mind has made on my way to where it is now. I'm currently reading The Secret Teachings of All Ages by 33rd degree Freemason Manly P. Hall.

Kill yourself now nigger!!

Pretty sure our brain is designed not to like the smell of shit. How important do you think genetics is when it comes to our cognitive development?

youtube.com/watch?v=1AaRZnnKt4w

very interesting

>not being heavily versed in Alan watts

>not relaxing knowing everything that is, is.

It sounds like you are on the latest stop in a long journey of listening to someone claiming to have knowledge, becoming enamored with the knowledge, then abandoning it for a different worldview.

Have you ever sat down, started with just your senses, and really thought about what you are?

It is ok to just be a complex pile of chemicals that has evolved the ability to analyse our own thoughts.

There is beauty in that.

for example though, i sometimes enjoy vomiting when I am sick because I know it brings a feeling of feeling better afterwards, but yea realistically genetics also plays a role

I bought that book bro, I have it unread still!

I read some shit like that too but things more to do with shamanism

DNA: the cosmic serpent and origins of knowledge

and a lot of stuff from people like Terence McKenna and Alan watts

Bumping with pepes

>complex pile of chemicals
>chemicals turned into life
>mfw people actually think that elements could bump into eachother and form amino acids and then form proteins AND then somehow form the other half of a protein necessary for replication

Alternative theory?

Hard mode: with evidence?

I certainly started out that way, but I'm searching for consistency. I don't pick up or abandon new worldviews like condoms, I am attempting to better understand what I already understand, or to find out where I'm wrong.

And yes, I often sit and try to get back to the basics as my workdview suggests I do. I try to drop all dogma, knowledge, and presuppositions to discover the complexity of nature without my ego corrupting/distorting my perceptions. "The kingdom of God is within you."

I like this.

MOAR.

Nice fucking digits and I really like Alan Watts, but you need to read that book motherfucker. Really.

the random chemical meme is just as crack pot as every other theory

please tell me how DNA the basis for production and replication of all life forms on earth magically came into being in a rock pool

tip: if it isn't already in it's complete form it can't be replicated

Next time you are thinking, try doing it supposing nothing divine. A purely material world. See what it suggests and what you learn about yourself.

It's a better life. Try it.

Ok.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/

There you go.

Ignore the light? I've been there enough.

nigger I know you didn't read that, and the title doesn't address my question

I asked you how a rockpool full of elements can magically start crawling around

>humans claiming the know how life originated 3.5 billion years ago