Character is in an alleyway in major american city

>character is in an alleyway in major american city
>there is fume, trash and junk everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/11/23/what_is_the_steam_rising_from_below_new_york_city_streets_our_latest_what.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RET1fcpHS6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like an American city alright

>setting is New York
>is shot in Canada

>obligatory homeless man giving blowjob behind dumpster shot

>the street gangs are all multi-racial

>neon sign
>one of the letters is flickering

>character gets mugged
>mugger is white

>character sees other character getting beaten up in dark alley
>ignores it

>american movie
>actor looks taller than he actually is

>character walking across an intersection in New York
>yellow taxi moves up and beeps
>"Hey! I'm walkin ere!"

probably a potato or a whop, I know it's hard to believe in your brain but they were the original niggers

As someone with 57% Irish DNA, you're absolutely correct

>the very same alleyway has an entrance to an ultra-exclusive and super secret nightclub
>doormen guarding the unassuming entrance are disguised as street bums

>new york intersection rush hour
>everyone is honking for no apparent reason

This is 100% true. The only times I've ever been mugged in my life was in Dublin

>character is in asian city
>bright neon lights in said country's language everywhere

>characters get on crowded train
>two random sets free even though people are forced to stand up

>characters talking on New York sidewalk outside hotdog stand
>"you wanna dawg?"
>"nah I'm good"
>"one dawg with everything on it"

>character is in new york city
>bright electronic screens with english text all over times square

>there is a drunk hobo with a bottle in a paper bag in his hand sleeping in the alley

does this actually happen?

I wish it was only in alleys

Sounds about right. City dwellers don't take care of shit and treat their cities like toilets. The little liberals who try to keep their cities clean fight an uphill battle against the urban trash who respect nothing.

In the country they dump their trash on the sides of the road so they aren't any better though

>tfw I'm both a potato and a wop
Does this mean I'm not white? If so why do people say I have whet privilege?

>Try shooting a scene in NYC
>Get shot

I went to NYC for the first time this year and the entire city smells like shit and garbage. There is trash all over the side of the streets leaking onto the sidewalk, there are homeless people that smell like shit wandering the streets, there are panhandlers and people always trying to sell you cheap shitty trinkets for $5, the subway system smells like piss and shit all the time, all the handrails in the city are sticky and unclean.

The buildings were nice to look at, but the city itself is a cesspool of filth. You live in a literal pile of shit if you're not a rich jew living in manhattan.

>character gets in cab
>"where to?"
>"Just drive..."

>tfw you will never be the scion of an exceedingly wealthy family
>you will never live in a cozy apartment in Manhattan
>you will never spend summers at your home in Martha's Vineyard

Was in NYC three years ago. It is a fucking shithole.

So what's the deal with the fume vents then? Where do the fumes come from?

>no guns in nyc
>still get shot
yikes

rat people in the sewers cooking up some grub

>fume

Skaven

I was in the USA around 2007 and there really was steam rising up from holes in the ground in every city I visited. It was bizarre, I had never seen such before on my travels across Europe.

new york is for the bold and those with strong immune systems, not rural cucks

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/11/23/what_is_the_steam_rising_from_below_new_york_city_streets_our_latest_what.html

It's steam, there's still a lot of uses for steam in the city due to old infrastructure. I could be wrong though.

>his city doesn't have steam systems running under the street that randomly explode and cause massive chaos
are you even trying?
youtube.com/watch?v=RET1fcpHS6U

So the USA is the only country in the world that is incapable of building a closed steam transport system and as a result steam leaks out everywhere and rises from the ground.

The author of that article seems to think the steam is a NY things, but I saw it in Washington DC and Philadelphia (IIRC) too. I also know for a fact that I've been in several cities with similar steam systems. I lived in one for five years. Yet I've never seen steam rise from the ground, or leak out anywhere, ever.

dc and philadelphia are much smaller cities