That's it

That's it
I've had enough
I'm puking the red pill
I can't live like this anymore
The pain is unbearable,i'm tired of losing my friends because of my ''Radical Thinking''and
''Racism''

>*Barf* *Cough* *Cough*
H-hey there friends,why the hate?
Imigrants will get tame and get productive after a generation or so :)
You'll see who laughs at the end of this all.
And w-women are treated bad,w-we are too entitled to stuff we just can't see it all.
If you don't trust me then trust all the women speaking ;)
I mean that many people can't be stupid r-right?
#Feminism
#Multiculturalism

weakness. you were never truly redpilled if you can relinquish it based on what others say.

>losing friends because of my radical thinking and racism
I pity people who don't have social tact. I routinely discuss Sup Forums shit with my bluepilled friends.

"haha, check out this craaaaazy conspiracy theory"
"how do we deal with the fact that black people do the most crime? I mean its clearly not their fault, what do you think it is?"

what did he mean by this?

Hehe what are you talking about.
There's no red pill,you're just immature.
You'll regret it later y-you'll see

you will never escape

hi Bogdan

True escape is found in peace not hate!

>I'm puking the red pill
You can't unlearn the truth.

chill of the night please respond

Hi Mikko

Have better friends. I was afraid of revealing my power level to my family. Then one day my sister started talking out of the blue about how much she hates Muslims and my mother agreed with her. Feels good man.

you live in romania you have no right to buckle
sentiments are very anti immigration there

This. Never reveal your power level. People are more willing to accept ideas from someone they respect, or at least don't consider crazy.

I've had a few red-pill type discussions with liberal coworkers, but there are some subjects you just don't delve into unless you want people to suspect you of being a schizophrenic. It's highly, highly contextual.

If you want help follow the path of Tumblr :))))

Sorry can't keep the facade
I don't even have friends,lost them a long time ago
I'm forever stuck here,forever and ever.......

>what is fun
jesus christ hans lighten up once in a while

Don't worry this is normal for being redpilled, you will get used to it later on. Then the anxiety goes away.

Why do you call your abusers your friends?

Don't

Man i don't know.I'm joking and all but i swear i have 2 friends and both of them are blue pilled/cucked to some extend.
I just can't seem to easily make friends so i don't want to risk not being able to make any and being that strange guy with no friends.

you know that you can be opposed to immigration without being a raging racist
but Sup Forums teaches you to hate so most of its poster do
you're being manipulated by plenty of people who use the same methods but who have different agendas

if only everyone could see this

That's not Constantine, but it sound like him. Ok what comic is that.

Steady yourself mate. This world can be a shit, but it can also be beautiful.
Be strong.

Do you have clean water to drink and wash in? Do you have a comfy home? Do you have a loving family? Do you eat delicious food?
The pleasure I feel when my kids come and wreck me in the early morning is lovely and annoying at the same time. It's a major attack. My eldest goes for the throat, my youngest chants "dad wake up, dad wake up" over and over.
My wife just goes for a shower and makes breakfast.

Sort yourself out mate. I don't know; grow some vegetables and have a nice walk near a river. Or something.

Why are you hanging around with those who love to see the destruction of your society in the first place?

My soon to be wife is constantly pushing me to abandon NRx and come over to the purple side. So i just talk less and listen more. I swallow the bile and add reps to my routine if it seems to be too much to handle. Unlike most of you, i am in college at 30yo and i am innundated by the leftist doublethink, signaling, and near-violence. I have switched from the M60 of Argument to the Dragunov of Comment. All around me are the faces of naive youth and expanding minds. Day in and day out these poor bastards get flooded with Lefty shit. I sit in the front, get good grades, help teh chittlins, and when the time is right i as a simple question.

Domino, motherfucker.

The best part? Remember how i said bae wants me to come over to the purple side? she was Prussian Blue when i met her...

You have to hold on. This is a guerrilla war of attrition. We don't have to win; we just have to not lose.

I meant if the words of the liberals, the jews, the niggers, affect you so much you're willing to stop believing in the truth, then you have no spine and never cared about the truth in the first place.

took the words out of my post. his speech is just too rough to actually be constantine, though. could be the same writer

Preacher.

What happened to this board...

nvm mind, found it: "Preacher: War In The Sun." the fella speaking is Cassidy, an Irish vampire

Then you all went to designated shitting street and took a dump, I guess

Who the fuck are you losing? Where the fuck do you leave. I'm as open as possible and everyone from my years at uni and up until today, always agreed. The worst I got, was feminists with caveman tier arguments and some "western leftists". And even those, were open minded to discussion and exchange of normal arguments. There is no white guilt here and marxism hasn't got us by the balls.

Where the hell do you find these creatures?

I understand this very well but it's begging to become impossible to form a nice classic family these days.I mean you probably offended a lot of idiotic Women by just saying that cuz patriarchy and stuff and Women,smart or stupid tend to flock and in these days you can't seem to find a girl who is willing to to just that.I'ts begging to be impossible to form a normal and healthy family.And family is at the base of Society and if we lose that....You know what's next

>redpill
Reddit tier meme term.

>he still thinks Poos are taken seriously on Sup Forums

Ta, everybody's got one weakness the origanal Constantine is mine.

Cheers, only ever saw gone to Texas.

NO. It's not rocket science to form a family. It's nature. As long as you have energy and a loving disposition then it's natural. I'm oldish now - 48. My wife is 41. Our kids are lovely. Making children is hard work and very expensive, but that's the way nature and God programmed us.

It's vital to have a good home, loads of food, safety and security, a sense of playfulness, and above all else love and kindness. Being a protector.

How old were you when you had your first child?

This is why I keep saying that we need to build our own farming community in the far north of Canada. We are nationalists without nations

---> >loving kids and wife makes you breakfast
>this is considered patriarchy and oppresion
I wish this would be a joke, but it's not..
I'm just waiting for the end, i mean the feminist goal, when every girl is so brainwashed that nobody could even form a normal family, only then will things change, until that every girl will just be your usual whore that doesn't know what she wants
>48
Implying 80's are same as now. With all respect, trust me things have changed dramaticaly

I was 31. I was born in 1968. My first child was born in 1999.
My wife died in a car crash in 2012. So I'm obviously a single dad.
I have two daughters. Eldest is 17, youngest is 12. My mum lives nearby and helps me, also my girfriend is very helpful. She's a policewoman and her job is steady.
Being a man is about taking adversity and dealing with it.
Life will knock you down sometimes. Just keep going.

Sorry for your loss
>keep going
I would say that, but you said it yourself
I would buy you a beer if i could