Is this show funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzYLTnI7TUI
youtube.com/watch?v=_K_WmV50e7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no such thing as a funny show.

it was then it wasn't

LANA xD

It was funny initially, then started getting all self-referential. Also even at its best there seems to be way too much yelling instead of actual comedy.

It's a fucking cartoon man.

I actually love the show but I'll still shitpost here just because I want the people of this board to feel insecure about their taste. Watch the IP counter, it's probably me.

its normie office humor for normie office wageslaves with some american dad thrown in, just rated R but still directed at the sitcom audience.

>le goofy white chad with smooth cali accent benefitting from nepotism self-insert

You can do that to any show though
"STEAMED HAMS xD"
"CARMELLA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOR xD"
"I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS xD"

It was for a little while, then the thing happened to it, that happens to all comedy shows that are decent.
It got stuck up its own ass with its running gags and in-references.
Rick and Morty is a good example of that type of lame faggotry, too.
They've been doing almost nothing but running gags since the start of their series.
They love their forced memes.
Hey guys, 'remember Mr. Poopy Butt Hole?'
Reference L-O-L

It was funny when i was younger but its just obnoxious now

>white people benefit from nepotism
You're thinking of the kikes.
As you can see by our well-meaning, dumb and naive nations, Europeans are way too kind and benevolent for their own good, despite the rat Jew propaganda that near-constantly says otherwise.

jews are white, youre only playing into their hand by making them a special snowflake group, theyre just white people that joined a cult, all it is.

It has its moment's

This, also it has never stopped being entertaining

Seasons 1 to 3 were hilariously good, in the style of old Adult Swim. Everything after that has been hit or miss, and usually miss.

To illustrate my point.

The episode Skytanic is just hysterical, from start to finish.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzYLTnI7TUI

youtube.com/watch?v=_K_WmV50e7c

There are entire seasons now which don't have as much good comedy as these scenes.

M as in Mancy!

this bu about 3 or 4 times

Like others have said, a legitimately funny show with a great cast that ate its own tail and became nothing but a string of callbacks to previous episodes.

Then it got even worse when they decided to throw out the entire premise of the show and go off on these season-long arcs that are really a dream within a dream or who knows what the fuck. I didn't even watch the last season, fuckin sad.