>the dancing Jig in the wall of fire
>the headless guy chase scene
>the stupid 4 eyes kid who would never fucking shut up and had 101 ur mom jokes
>that laughable CGI every time IT goblin sharked his mouth
>Junji Ito woman
>exposition dialogue every other scene
>all the adults are assholes,creepy or plain evil
>IT's "floater" stride into a faceplant
>the absolute nonsensical fashion in which they split up when they ventured inside the house and the extremely transparent scenario's
>IT literally just letting people take turns wailing on him while he giggles or tries to spook em instead of just fucking mauling them to death
>the fat bully who belched in the kids face as a "bully" technique
>"ROCK WAAAAAAR"

was this supposed to be a horror movie or a dark comedy? feels like the latter.

what a fucking scam movie jesus fuck

>Junji Ito woman

there was anything Ito-esque in this?

You probably just sold the movie to a lot of anons not planning to see it user. Those were some of my favorite parts.

Literally a painting of a woman is Junji Ito monster

go watch the movie or look for a scene online.

This movie is positively bonkers in all the wrong ways

From some people's point of view horror is just comedy with a different punchline user.

you sound a little

>OBSESSED

How kino would it have been if bill straight up bolts his brother then it comes out of the well.

yeah but the clown was the biggest let down, why didnt they do something scarier like a vampire?

It wad pretty good. Not a great horror film, but more like a more hardcore Goonies-style 80s adventure film that we don't get out of Hollywood anymore, which is why I think it's doing so well.

I thought it was a reference to "mama", this directors earlier movie. This woman and mama really look alike to me. From the hands to the locomotion. There is ALOT of mama in this movie. Which ks a good thing.

Agreed. Finn Wolfhard is the only saving grace of the movie

I refuse to watch any more shitty reboots on principal

Make new things

Best movie of the year so far, seeing you autists cry is just the icing

Why do you think people care about your opinion?

I mean

Im not even angry that angry. It all just caught me off guard so Im giving the heads up to others.

IT's not scary. you are going to laugh more than you will jump.

The post where an user starts to realize that he's reached the proper point of growing up, real life scares, and level of horror movie consumption that, beyond an occasional jolt from a jump scare and recognition of creepiness, movies don't genuinely frighten him anymore.

You have great wisdom, Anakin.

t. someone who cared enough to ask.

I don't really think there's anything wrong with that though. It's got some creep factor, it's well acted and produced, and it's interesting to watch in my opinion. I really dig it.

>>all the adults are assholes,creepy or plain evil

That's the point.

>there was anything Ito-esque in this?

The ending is pretty much Ito.

those were the best parts dude, whats the problem...

Minus the gang bang though.