2016 Election Prediction Maps

At this point, here's how I see the election playing out.

According to a new Ipsos poll, Trump is leading in Wisconsin by 2, Michigan by 2, Maine by 1, New Hampshire by 3 and Ohio by 4.

Though he's still behind in Florida, he's catching up fast.

If he does well in the debates, holds all of those states and leads in Florida, the presidency is his.

very likely

did this a month ago, but the recent polls in Wisconsin and Michigan look much better now, and Pennsylvania's polls aren't ticking up

>Michigan
>Ohio
>Wisconsin
>Florida
>Arizona
>RED

TOP FUCKING LOL

I actually think this may be the most accurate

This

Why has Pennsylvania become a full-on cuck state this time around?

Who here been lying on national surveys?

>no truths for lies.

>this time around?

they haven't gone red since 1988. hell, I'm in western Maryland, and we're more red than penncucks who seep down here

Category 1: The current polls

Category 2: Trump overperforms

Not going to make a blowout map because of how fragile things are, if there is indeed a blowout then Trump will lock pretty much everything except DC

If the cheese niggers and the lake niggers go red then its ogre

Hillary btfo

All the niggers, hipsters and faggots in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

That's why.

Does Virginia have a chance of going red this year?

Hillary is very fragile right now. Either she holds up and loses (but definitely wins Virginia) or it all falls apart and she drops out before the election, if that does happen then the states won't really matter.

We're not. Trump is down at the moment but don't believe the polls. The nigger turnout will be lighter because there is no Obongo running and the usual Dem leaning Northeast is looking to go to Trump.

At this point, Virginia is a safe state for Shillary because she picked Kaine as her VP.

The western and southern portions of Virginia are VERY pro-Trump, I was there last month and there was a lot of Trump Support. It's really Northern and Eastern Virginia that's turning the state blue.

>Thinking any of New England will go Drumpf
LOL

The biased polls are showing it bud