Trump shit aside, you guys liking it?

Trump shit aside, you guys liking it?

I can't tell if it's a satire of the left or if they wrote the characters in earnest

They probably wrote their characters in earnest but it turned out a satire of the left.

You know what I love in my long running comfy horror series? Aloofy and snooty diatribe against anyone right of Lenin.

It really makes for an enjoyable show and I'm really looking forward to it lasting the entire season. I really can't wait.

>what America really needs now is my, a Hollywood hack writer, opinion on politics!

Trump has seriously broken these guys' heads.

The last time I liked this show was in Season 3 with the X-men vibes, but then it went to shit.

No this show is dumb and it pretty much has always been dumb.

is roanoke worth watching?

Better than Coven and Freakshow. I didn't like the ending, but that goes for about all of them.

Just saw the first episode and I couldn't decide if it was serious or full on parody/satire

I thought AHS Hotel was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen on tv, are the latest two seasons as funny or do they take themselves more seriously? This show is garbage whenever it tries to get serious but I always find the comedic parts really funny

>Trump has seriously broken these guys' heads.

It's so wonderful.

no it's cross-party satire

When the chink goes off on the edgelord I cringed so hard.

Murder house and freak show remain the best

>implying the writier isn't a secret trump supporter trying to make the left seems stupid as possible

4D chess

what about asylum?

Has Evan Peters whipped out his cock or phat ass yet? If not then I'm not interested

It would be too good

Pretty sure it's a satire in all them. Even a leftist can't be that lacking in self awareness

can somebody post it

he sure did. then he pissed into a condom and threw it at some beaners