ITT: red pilled movies

ITT: red pilled movies

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4JEPaW1Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKUspKisY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are they red pilled?

Green Goblin- ZOG
Peter Parker- Cuck
Spiderman- Antisemetic white male

You start.

>hollywood elites actually think that America is some kind of literal utopia that we are actively preventing third worlders from entering

How do these people even function?

>Elysium
>Redpilled

That movie was literally ''YOU MUST FREE GIBS DAT''

Yes. Elysium is Marxist propaganda.

>dying white man who (due to his economic class) was forced to live among shitskins for his entire life gets revenge the elites by flooding their precious space station with the third world hordes

It's kind of redpilled in a way.

No, that's just favela nigger power fantasy.

Not if you consider the fact that the bad guys win.

Sicario

>it's another Sup Forums has a cringe taste in movies episode

>FREE HEALTHCARE IS A RIGHT
>redpilled

Love Live! The School Idol Movie

Based nippon just wants to live the American dream

Angel Cop

Honestly what was the point of that movie? That controlling emotions are bad? What a shocking revelation. I guess the whole gun kata thing was cool though.

>Not realizing that the point of the ending was to show that such a system could not be maintained with that many people

Pretty on point except for the fact that they used Christian symbolism for the police state.
Christian bale chopped a niggers face off which was pretty sick.

this one is actually redpilled

Hail Caesar!

Most redpilled movie I've seen recently

>That movie was literally ''YOU MUST FREE GIBS DAT''
Yes, but presented in such a way as to negate the message. It's clear that allowing the hordes of poor onto Elysium won't help them; it'll just ensure that Elysium becomes as shitty as the rest of the world. Also the Elysians are cartoonishly evil, withholding their magic medicine just for lulz

>Kubrick died 3 days after showing it to (((studio heads)))
>30 minutes were cut off and have never been released

but, the green goblin gassed people...wouldnt he be the anti semite?

TRUMP WILL WIN

Why didn't the Elysians just send a few medical beds to the surface at the start so they'd stop trying to get up to Elysium?

Cool.

(((Kubrick)))

>sacrificed 535,000
uhh..

the nose knows

Elysium and District 9 are really interesting examples. At the surface, they both seem to be pretty blue-pilled, being allegories about "muh 1%"/universal healthcare and about apartheid, respectively.

But in both cases, if you have the right worldview, you can actually see a totally different message in each. Elysium is actually about how fucking awful mestizos and other nonwhite are. After ceding the entire world to them, white people's last bastion is on a satellite. And the mestizos are trying to illegally immigrant there. And once they're able to break in, they fucking ruin everything. For district 9, you can view it as an allegory about how shitty refugees are, and how they all need to fucking go back home.

Maybe the first interpretation is right, maybe the second. But Blomkamp is south african, and I fail to see how ANY south africans can't be redpilled when it comes to racial issues.

pic related is the only good thing about elysium

Nice B8 M8

If it was red pilled it would at least have some form of 'Bread and Circus' thing going on

After watching numerous breakdowns of that film and reading more than one article I realized Kubrick was a genius.

It makes no sense that they released the film at all if it was such damning evidence. I knew of a lot of what was brought up in that film, but not nearly on the level he did.

I suggest eating mushrooms and watching this film.

Because no matter how much aid they might have offered the niggers would always want more and more and would stop asking for gibs.

Because they were evil racists who hate poor people (especially if they were brown.)

>withholding their magic medicine just for lulz

Yeah, because giving such a miraculous tech to a bunch of unwashed savages would make their lives any better. If anything the world would get even more crowded since people aren't dying to natural causes as they were without it, and thus, sparking more conflicts around since the little resources they still had are now even more contested.

If anything Elysium should've just killed everyone down on Earth and genetic engineered a new human race to live there.

Alright you faggots. This has to be posted every time.

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4JEPaW1Vw

Elysium is red pilled for the first half

All white colony living in the heavens with garden of eden conditions of living. LA is 100% spics now and it's fullon desert shithole living conditions. Incompetent poo in loo president aboard elysium gets relieved by white women

But then it goes full blue pilled at the end. What man givedemdats their godlike medial care at the end

Watching it backwards makes it have a happy ending

>angry fedora: the movie

No, thanks

Blomkamp has said that he really made it to show the brown dysfunctional horror that is Atzlan, after being kidnapped or having a friend get kidnapped in Mexico and finding that the police were worse than the kidnappers. That said, in order to make the film, he indulged in Tarentino levels of murderous hatred of white people. The film as it is and not as you argue it is the anti-white fantasy world of every La Raza member. Maybe he had to do it that way to make the film.

No. It is a cautionary tale. The "bluepilled" ending just shows the "what if" consequence if open borders were allowed to happen.

fugging brown skins

Makes sense, thanks.

>he indulged in Tarentino levels of murderous hatred of white people
See this is confusing because people assumed Tarantino was memeing for years but then it turned out he legitimately hates white people THAT much

Where does this "tarantino hates white people" thing come from? Is it from a recent movie or something he said? The last movie of his I've even seen was Death Proof

>takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4JEPaW1Vw

Yeah, I'm not reading that. Are you saying Kruger wasn't a bad ass character?

If you watch one Tarantino film, you watch all of them. They're all the same cheap gorefest you could find on a bad 80's anime and yet, people love it.

>implying he wasn't secular

Reddit:The Film

>high fives and jocks and rich people are bad

This, I can't believe they even allowed that movie to be made.

>you will never use the power of the Jews to defeat them

Only if you're bluepilled.
It literally shows you the future of America in a world without nations and borders, and it's a shithole that looks like Mexico City.
The elites are ivory tower liberals, and fall because they refuse to take measures to defend their society.
It's impossible for Elysium to provide for the entire world, the film never implies that it will work out.

elysium is hardly anti liberal
and ending is really bad

counting both sides plus civilians the number is closer to about 1 313 000.
american lives where only under 300 000
the NVA 444 000
the amount of civilian casualties is the closest to that number 587 000 civilians died.
so i still don't get where they got that number from 535 000.

explain anything?

this is like 5th grade where you have to explain to the little children that when they present a book they should lose a sentence or two about it

Yeah, what should have been taken from the movie was the fact that niggers still demanded gibs after the upper class moves off the fucking planet. However, the normies will view it as rich are evil, and shit.

The Death Wish series
>liberal nogun
>wife murdered, daughter raped
>gets a gun and starts shooting criminals with no remorse
>for five movies
>shows the common people rallying behind his vigilantism

This went past.
pigs in planes
theres something not kosher about these pigs.

I'm saying there's more to Elysium than Kruger pew pew bang boom you mong. It's not long read it.

A movie about liberal college kids killing anybody that disagrees with them ideologically.

Don't laugh, it's the biggest stealth redpill you'll see. Every last jew is shown as servile, greedy, self-centered, pathetic scum that won't lift a finger to help anyone or even themselves unless they are made to.

I LIKE IT WHEN THE GUY SAYS TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Great film, everyone should watch this and rage.

That film is about the OTO and Scientology.

Many of Cruise's films are about Sodomy.

That was a good film

All Jason Bourne films are pretty based.

anyone have that image of angrybirds beach body ready poster thing.
its un fucking real what they got away with.
dog bless finns.

Death Wish, fuck yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKUspKisY

There's one for District 9 as well, I think. Nope, that was about muh apartheid muh raycissm, that was also about niggers ruining everything.

Death Wish series is the definition of guilty pleasure. The writing is shitty, the plot is all over the place, the dialogue is cheesy as fuck.... but watching WW2 veterans clear out a New York ghetto of non-whites with a war bringback MG42 is fucking amazing.

Don't forget that there are no gas chambers.

>Sicario
Is it really worth watching? I've had it sitting on a drive for the better part of a year and haven't had time for it

whats the deal with this movie?
win the jews you... win?

It's not bad. The only thing I hear people cry about is the FBI woman in it.

Hollywood loves to overdramatize, of course, but some of the premises aren't actually far fetched. Weird shit happens in Arizona, thanks Obama.

It's great. I wish I could erase my memory of it so I can experience watching it for the first time again.

It's much more complicated than that

Great movie with great camera work

i wanna fuck harasho

>muh mother of all life propaganda at its strongest

Can't stress how fucking good this is. Excellently written and acted drama.

Alright then, I'll watch it. Just watched Gone Baby Gone and The Town, both pretty good, not really anything much to /pol about them though

V underrated.

Elysium is a stealth red pill

>literally a cuck who wants to take care of the race-mixer's mulatto son

true. but the movie was still oddly entertaining

All of Blomkamp's movies are