Tomorrow will be a very special day for Germany...

Tomorrow will be a very special day for Germany, because for the first time since 1945 a right-wing party (AFD) will win an election.

Maybe Merkel will an hero afterwards, who knows, but one way or another tomorrow the big uncucking of Germany begins. Prepare your asshole!

> thinking that the uncucking of Germany is beginning

Yeah right.

Germany is ruined beyond repair.

Godspeed, AfD.

Best of luck Bernd!

>tomorrow the big uncucking of Germany begins

Not unless they get >50% of the vote. Which they won't. All the other parties will just ally and marginalize them.

>Germany is ruined beyond repair.
hey 60%-white-country, fuck you!

>the big uncucking of Germany begins

Perhaps, one day, Emperor Trump can extradite Merkel for her global crimes and she can share a cell with Hill

ich finde es heftig das CDU und sowas jetzt schon sagen das es keine Koalition geben wird. da kann man wieder sehen was unsere Regierung von Demokratie hält. es wird sowieso mit CDUSPDLINKEGRÜNE enden.....

>Getting ~20% in Pomerania
>Winning

They're not going to even get the highest percentage

and if they do that.... many many germans will see that these idiots only want power and nothing else. we can not loose desu

Do they actually have a chance or is Franz just shitposting?

my father's words...

Wouldn't that just make Germany even more pathetic? A country full of White people (except all your rapefugees) failing and taking it in the ass so hard.

a party only followed by Hitlers like the politicans say are close to the strongest party in the polls.. in real maybe the strongest party. Many people have said months and years ago this party will never go over 5% and maybe with months of more shit like the politicans do right now they can maybe get 50% in the general election

Hey who knows? If Brexit can happen anything can.

if the polls are to be believed, AfD will get 20%+

but note that every pre-election poll so far has underestimated the support for AfD.
it's quite possible that they will end up second strongest party in that Bundesland (Germany has 16 'states', similar to your 50).

Also, note that in Saxony the AfD went from 0 to 24%. I don't think even the actual Nazi party back in the 30s made such a sudden surge.

1920. the communists thought they had us licked.
2015. the cultural marxists think they have us licked.

they should have stayed dead. now they will get licked.

one jew at a time.

yes the AFD is stronger as ever before. the old CDU and SPD voters are dying so the future can be nice.

Hopefully, it just doesn't seem that likely. I've been waiting for a 'moderate' party to jump on the stop immigrations and integrate idea, but no one seems intelligent enough to do that.

I could see anything happen tomorrow and not be surprised desu, the East is a very different place.

A hero is just a man
Who knows that he is free

Hey Germkins

I just want to wish you a happy uncucking tomorrow, if indeed things change - and hopefully they will. We're all very relieved to see you guys pull yourselves together after 70 years of torment and leftist blackmail and moral harassement. That is all.

>I don't think even the actual Nazi party back in the 30s made such a sudden surge.

Well, just don't fuck up this time and make sure you finish the job.

To be fair 20% still isn't a good number.
Mecklenburg is the poorest, whitest and most rual state of germany.
In France or the US the FN or the GOP would easily get 70% in such regions

What election is this?

To be fair 20% still isn't a good number.
Mecklenburg is the poorest, whitest and most rual state of germany.
In France or the US the FN or the GOP would easily get 70% in such regions

Thank the Jewish lord I embraced the Jews.
Now I am happy and content.
I was red pilled and angry, now I am a Jewpilled and feel much better.

Lehyam Goys, REJOICE THE JEWS ARE IN CONTROL

State election in Mecklenburg and german Pomeria

what authority exactly will AfD get if they win? its not just a popularity contest is it?

but you have to live with the guilt of gassing 6 trillion juice

20% is the official media estimate.

probably gonna be 25-30%.

is it going to be a live stream about it?

Wish you neighbros high energy.

I hope CDU comes in 3rd after AfD for maximum butthurt mutti.

Not very exciting, is it?

sure

I know nothing of german politics besides merkel is cancer incarnate, is there a hope for AFD?

Any Deutschbros wanna fly me out to Berlin so I can join in the kebab removal?

They wont win shit, they will defeat the communist party in their core state and they will probably defeat the goverment party in merkels home state, its more a symbolic

they will get some power in the so called "Bundesrat" where they can eventually reject dumb ideas from the "Bundestag" (where Merkel and her bunch are)

But I'm German ethnically speaking. Can I visit and see Germany for myself?

not like brexit sure but it is a move in the right way

its actually pretty big.

the results will make a lot of merkels colleagues and current government officials unemployed.

at least mexicans don't blow up everything in sight

wat

is there a good odds of this happening?

Nobody will make a coalition with the AfD.

My only hope is that if CDU gets the lowest percentage in the coalition, the other parties will claim the chancellor position. There already are contenders.

Yes and no, it ofc. isn't a big deal but it will have a symbolic value and victories in rual states are good because that way you can get manny seats for the Federal Assembly that elects the german president

I think it's quite dangerous to have state elections at different times, for an AfD could spur the cucks into voting en masse.

*an AfD victory

Yeah, it will send an important signal, but OP is greatly exaggerating

It's Sup Forums's equivalent to an upvote.
Reply to a post and not typing means you upvoated.

What is the Bundestag?

yes merkel and other subhumans doing the best to bring the AFD on the first place. after 45 this can be the first time we will maybe get a real change

Germany won't be uncucked unless and until there is extensive violence and bloodshed. You faggots have let things go too far for any peaceful solution to be feasible.

I see. Cheers

Like your congress

Given the way the migrant crisis situation gets worse, I fully expect the victory for Greens, with 80% of the vote. This is Deutschland we are talking about after all. Exactly as it happened with Afd after Cologne.

Good luck hans

Good luck guys, all my support from my shit hole

Can it be influenced by money and donors?

I like to think of Merkel's body being cut into 28 pieces and a bit of her put in the govt buildings of each sovereign country as a reminder to ex EU states to never let this shit happen again

naah it is actually really good because shitskins and politicans are pissing germans off more and more and things will only become more shit it is the best thing possible for the AFD. So they have more time to get germans pissed

Question for the Germanbros:

If your President is constitutionally in charge of foreign policy, why do we always see the Chancellor in charge of it? Feels a lot like Nazi Germany after Hitler empowered himself, rofl.

Did the Allies basically give you the Third Reich again and replace all the Junkers with rape babies?

So merkel is gone tomorrow?

Ofc. Politicians wouldn't be politicians otherwise

I truly hope you guys will be able to uncuck yourself.
I truly pray for you.

Wow I guess everyone in the world is fucked.

germany was ever right wing..... Greens are going to the ground.

>Tomorrow will be a very special day for Germany, because for the first time since 1945 a right-wing party (AFD) will win an election.

Lel they'll never break 10% and thus Germany's status as a cuck nation will be confirmed once again.

thank's pierre, i do the same for you.

>Trump's contribution to the White House collection: the literal preserved head of Merkel

not the election. money can only get you personal wishes like some special laws or something

>one fish, two fish, goy fish, Jew fish...

Good luck Krauts, you're gonna fucking need it. Wishing you guys a great win.

> Implying AFD will win

They will get close to beating SPD but won't beat them.

Also it doesn't mean shit. As long as they don't get a majority on their own they won't win shit as nobody will form a coalition with them.

Also
> Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
> relevant

Pick one - wait for the Berlin State election next months..

President is the symbolic head of state (Protokolarische Führung) like in a constitutional monarchy

We need to channel some meme magic for the krauts quickly!

Brexit shows it can only go so far, for now.

HOLD

the president is just our idiot to present germany witchout any power our chancellor have all the power

>defeatist cucks.

Godspeed Fritz.

>Heh.. nothing personnel... merkel
*slices her up into 28 pieces really fast*

>da kann man wieder sehen was unsere Regierung von Demokratie hält

Warum sollte ein Demokratisches System mit Feinden der Demokratie zusammen arbeiten?

Hatten wir schonmal.. war scheiße.

there an election tomorrow?

But they are right you fucking dumbass

Die AFD will direkte Demokratie also mehr Demokratie geht überhaupt nicht

>any state election that my party won't win is not relevant

>Feinde der Demokratie

nimm noch paar flüchtlinge in dein zuhause auf Johannes

We are your only hope Germbro's

you could say they want the TOTAL democracy?

i dont know enough ramstein songs to know what you are saying fritz

afd direct democracy? somert democracy....night?

You sure love licking jew cocks, Germany.

>direkte Demokratie

Kann man nur empfehlen. Direct democracy is best democracy.

What time will we know the results?

I pray for you Krauts.

We haven't always been on the best terms historically speaking, then again neither have any of the European nations.

We now all stand in solidarity against globalism, and I wish you the best of luck in getting rid of that hag Merkel, hopefully we get rid of a similar hag come November.

>Feinden der Demokratie
für sowas gibts normalerweise eine Verfassung...

I hope rest you germans are investing in pounds and then buying extra British goods to support nationalists and democracy the world over.

And send to clear message to liberal globalists that nationalists will win.

you will profit off this when euro collapses and UK becomes financial safe haven.

Why not just let the Hohenzollerns fill that position?