i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670848907.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670886266.jpg

Developments September 1
Hama
>Ma'ardas/Ma'rus (north of Hama city) was kept overnight but lost today
>Sawran/Souran was fully taken by Jund al-Aqsa sometime after midnight
Aleppo
>Clashes ongoing in Technical College (northern part of Artillery Academy)
>Fateh Halab attack on Mallah area
>IS retakes some villages east of al-Ra'i

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE
dropbox.com/s/5zst9iam82b7ox1/PetoLucem.rar?dl=0
umar-ibn-khattab.blogspot.no/2011/04/lineage-of-umar-bin-al-khattab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AMra3h8SI7A
youtube.com/watch?v=FD-El2HNkaE
youtube.com/watch?v=WAQ-7O3YFWo
youtube.com/watch?v=P-jsrfCjkzg
youtube.com/watch?v=g70HSLRLU2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ErUaC115Xyw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oksoko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR:

PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP

ISRAELI AND TURKISH TANK EDITION

HAMA GETTING BTFO EDITION

NORTHERN ALEPPO BLITZKRIEG EDITION

K*RDS BTFO ANALLY EDITION

Fucking immigrants

Mashallah Israel

We kill you last!

Turkish special forces among rebels

Something got to kill
Something got to kill
AAaaaaaAAArraraarararaaaaa
Let the Kekos hit the floor !
Let the Kekos hit the floor !
Let the Kekos hit the flooooooooooooooooorr

>Airstrikes intensifying in Sana'a now. Saudis must've removed mufflers from jets; screaming through night sky as they bomb. Yemen

More dead shias yay!

Watch the gif with soundtrack related:

youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE

If Qomhane falls, Hama will fall like dominoes.

Maan, Kawkab, Khattab, Kafraa, Brigade 87, then either the city itself or the road south to Rastan.

it matches perfectly with the ass fucking, ebin simply epin

Sanaa is not a Shia city. And Zaidis are barely Shia; some Ikhwanis and Salafis are actually originally Zaidi.

looks like an imperial guard leman russ from 40K

based

sanaa is mostly zaydi aka taqiyyah shiites

We are not the normal Turks you now. We are the followers of tigirkut Asal Polat and we worship the holy Tigir! You're OUT

All I got to say is fuck the muzzies and fucks and fuck the kikes!

With Kværner TOW2 turret

Those were also sent to Syria

if Muslims are going to keep coming into my country, I at least want to see a Sunni Shia throwdown

I made archive with all PetoLucem maps sorted by Syria regions (also few Iraq maps). You can see changes at frontlines and most important battles.
dropbox.com/s/5zst9iam82b7ox1/PetoLucem.rar?dl=0

>my country
It's the country of American Indians, not your you fucking immigrant. You must go back.

No it's not. It's american clay by conquest. They've earned it from the subhumans. If the natives wanted independence they should have fought.

>You must go back

No

When they fought they were called savages and exterminated

Ok, then muslims, niggers and sudacas will conquer usa and make it their clay by conquest.

Everything is OK. Hama is starting to look like college. All we need is a general saying " all rebels are dead, our forces are attacking". How the fuck have they not stabilized the front. For fuck sake they have a mountain overlooking the entire front. NDF would lose Dover cliffs to 5 men in a dingy.

they did, and they lost. Simple as that. Having any guilt over that is retarded

that's where you're wrong again

>what is the 2nd amendment

this

So?
Spending time and resources on a military and evolving that military with new technology and/r equipment is a necessity . If they decided that other matters took priority they took a risk , and lost .

I have been hammering on about the SAA being on the verge of collapse for weeks here

I never expected it to be this bad, I really thought the rebels meant it when they called for a showdown at Aleppo

I had no idea they would go for the other city instead

No, burger, I'm right again. I did mean the peaceful cultural conquest. They don't have to kill you, they should just keep coming into the land of the freedumb and breed like roaches. Don't forget about 60% )))

Give Independence to Transylvania you fucking gypsy

We have a stronger military and more people than hungary. Let them try.

shias have been created by jews

>more people
More gypsies you wanted to say?

Even gypsies are whiter than you are Swigeria

Shouldn't you be off prepping the bull?

I just realized that today is the 2,000 day anniversary of the Syrian conflict.
That's cool I guess.

dabiq soon fellow steppe nigger

Gypsies, gypsies everywhere... This planet is doomed...

Except in Islam there is only one sacred thing, Allah almighty. Anyone challenging that, proclaiming sainthood or any sort of reverence of anything or anyone else is committing shirk.

Any your own nation full of somalis. Yes, a cleansing by nuclear fire is what it needs.

What can I do? I'm even not racist desu, just hate how noisy and criminal are most of the immigrants, especially blacks, gypsies, mena niggers, chinks, russians. And of course here are too many of them, we shouldn't take this many into our country.

Ahh the irony
>pic really makes you think

even stray cats get more action than me.

kek

why are shiites whiter than sunnis

you are also following a gay and jewish caliph aka omar (LA) who was taken care of a jewish whore from outside mecca where she found him in a garbage site.

And we summarize the lineage of Omar Bin Al Khattab as follows:
Nufayl + Sahak = Al Khattab
Al Khattab + Sahak = Hantamah
Al Khattab + Hantamah = Omar

We see that Hantamah is the mother and sister of Omar Bin Al Khattab i.e. she is the wife and the daughter of Al Khattab.
And Al Khattab is his father because he is Sahak's lover (i.e. who committed fornication with her) and her son at the same time. I.e. he is Omar's father and grandfather at the same time.
Sahak is his grandmother, mother of his father and the mistress of his father at the same time.

Al Salabah Fe Ma'rifat Al Sahabah (3/212)
Ilzam Al Nawasib. By : Nurullah Zarihi.

>source:
umar-ibn-khattab.blogspot.no/2011/04/lineage-of-umar-bin-al-khattab.html

Same with me, efendi. Swedish girls prefer blacks. Even in my little town are some cuck couples.

Declare war on Russia, the counterattack will get rid of them all, and the retards that caused the mess in the first place as well.

Top kek.screencapped

?
I thought Istanbul has a big and active gay scene?

Losing wars against Russia made this country cuck in the first place

I thought you lost against the Poles?

Yes Istanbul Taksim has pretty gay streets
Want to come?

BASED BOSNIAK

Every time some asshat does something heinous in the name of Islam they are suddenly not connected to Islam. WOW!

no no no, we don't want another karolus rex to feed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMra3h8SI7A

Maybe but i rather go to izmir there are more alevi girls so you have better chances to hit a girl there and there are less isis happenings.
Or bodrum

İzmir,eskişehir,Bursa Pretty good

Adriana is now honorary Turk, she is claimed.

A) Omar was just a man and Allah almighty declared that only piety differentiates men, not blood or heritage. No one fallows him. We respect him as one would respect a grandfather.

B) Shia's call on Ali to intervene for them before Allah, like Allah needs someone to bring him the prayers of believers.

Al-Fatiha clearly states "You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help."
Anyone fallowing anyone but Allah is an infidel, those that claim to be muslim yet fallow other, prey to others or ask help of other are committing shirk.

youtube.com/watch?v=FD-El2HNkaE

>we don't want another karolus rex to feed.

No chance of that with the current king.

They're largely iranians who derive from the indo Europeans while sunnis are everyone else

>Solution: become a stray cat.

>B) Shia's call on Ali to intervene for them before Allah, like Allah needs someone to bring him the prayers of believers.

False and I know its from the sunni clerics with these kinds of lies. I mean I have exposed your first caliph and if you want to let me expose the rest of them I would gladly do that. I wont take the sources from Shia Books. I will take them all from your own books. I expose you from your own books. We Shia have all the known and unknown slanders about your 3 caliphs e.a omar (LA) abu bakr (LA) othman (LA) even aisha (LA) and hafsa (LA). If you wish I can give it to you in a plate. Just ask me.

The one at the bottom left looks like an ar*p Will Wheaton.

why does neither side use flammwerfers for urban combat? not usefull anymore these days?

This man fucks her.

Because they're dangerous...they could injure some1

Too vulnerable, I imagine.

Russians developed the RPO-Z Shmel so you don't have to get as close.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAQ-7O3YFWo
(Video is of the RPO-A version)

Ya Muhammad! Ya Ali! Ya Hussein! Ya Hassan!

that flip at 0:49 though

They haven't seen that shit since Vietnam.
So, it's forgotten and it is not making good money on the market. I don't know the reason, but they love all kind of rockets and missiles. You know what they say; the custumer is always right, so here the rockets, the fashion of our age.

If not to intervene, than why do Shias say Ya Ali, Ya Hussein? Do you prey to them, men of blood, for protection, for help?

I don't need books, I don't need imams to explain to me what "You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help" means. Muslims have no intermediary between them and God and no men is holy. Even the prophet pbuh was just a man.

>Literally having le T*ran face tattooed on your abs.

I fucking hate this place.

>Shiites
They are the non-terrorist option. We should support them.

Why I'm going to make this tattoo

Looks shit tbqh with you, familia.

presence of Blyatwater operatives confirmed

heresy
repent or be purged

>Blyatwater
lol

...I like it.

What the fuck are you talking genocided an*ac

Ask a sunni hardcore Turk everything

The tattoo pic you said you want.

It looks like a cat ate some shit and puked it out on your arm. The farted on it.

Save your money and get something better.

Shias are not muslim.

They associate humans (Ali, hussein, fatima) with God which goes against the shahada (There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God) and they have 12 infallible imams, in islam no one is infallible except god.

They also claim that the quran we have is not the same that Ali compiled, and that only Imam Mahdi will bring it back, the true quran.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-jsrfCjkzg

youtube.com/watch?v=g70HSLRLU2c

mate, we say: ''oh Allah (J) in the case of Imam Ali (SAWA) reign peace upon us'' for example. We dont say ya ali give us peace. How stupid circle jerking wahabis think is beyond aids.

how much do you get on welfare a month

>t looks like a cat ate some shit and puked it out on your arm. The farted on it.

Dude...

Then what about this?

What do you think of Azeri Shias and other Turkic Shias like Qizalbash?

youtube.com/watch?v=ErUaC115Xyw

Shias want to rule the world like isis

wilayat al faqih is khomenism, it means the faqih (khamenei) has absolute power

watch this

the only reason why shias are a thing today is because a turkic leader imposed shia on persians as a counter against the ottomans

that said the dumb autistic canadian can go fuck himself

>It looks like a cat ate some shit and puked it out on your arm. The farted on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oksoko

The truth is clear from falsehood, rafidhi liar.

pic related, biggest shia imam khamenei praying to the grave of khomeni for help

ditch the scripture