Why do middle-class white kids love hip hop music?

>Wigger neighbor in my snow-white middle-class neighborhood tells me that he made a rap video at his house.
>Watch video.
> Full of unintentional homoerotic imagery.
>Wigger neighbor dances with shirtless dindus at a pool while the rapper flashes one dollar bills and shows off his gun and weed.
>Overweight Nubian princess in a bikini emerges from the pool and starts to dance.
>Turn video off because I can't watch any more.

Why do white kids do this? What's the appeal of thug culture to these crackers?

Link to video for your enjoyment:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYx_OLLoJSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emVLcD5qJro
youtube.com/watch?v=jfFTT3iz740
youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-3_(Michigan_highway)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ucvta7xDo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=NReT4f1bXY0
youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe-h8Skv3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuv2mvfO_mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They just like it. There doesn't have to be a (((reason)))

That is the whitest looking back yard I have ever seen. Why would anyone with that kind of treatment become a disgusting excuse of a human being.

Can't take pride in their own heritage or they're racist. As well as living in a culture that promotes violence, sex, and drugs all found in abundance in hip hop.

Its always middle class and rich white kids that love it so much. Whites born in the ghetto usually hate nig nog culture.

that "rapper" was off beat as fuck. jesus fuck man. your neighborhood is so pasty that even your niggers are white man.

"Music."
Ugh, they just seem to like it because it's what's played in movies and what is glorified in mainstream media.

Nigger music is just EZ to create.
1. It doesn't need talent. You can have talent, but it doesn't need it. Throw on some simple beats, rip off some beats from a video game etc, then just have a nigger talk or rap over it.

It's super fucking easy. There's a tonne of really shitty popular rap songs that clearly didn't have any effort put into them. But they still got to high places on the charts because it's all a manufactured garbage scene.

The lyrics literally never have to be good. So that's another reason. You can just shit out your product and voila, $$$

They want to be niggers, that's why.

We barely have any dindus. These ones were probably imported from Detroit.

LOL that girl trying to jump up on that floaty raft looking like a beached whale.

this, whites who like hip hop are usually sheltered suburban nerds and hipsters. listening to rap is the closest thing they get to real hood life so they eat it up.

I grew up around niggers, I woke up to loud ass rap music, heard it at every stop light and most of my friends were "rappers". most rap annoys the fuck out of me but sometimes you'll hear a song that's pretty creative. a lot of rap sounds the same these days though, especially the crap coming out of Chicago. I'll never understand why Chicago rap is popular, it the lowest effort rap I've ever heard. even trap music is better kek.

IS THAT A REAL FUCKING WEAPON?
HOLY SHIT THEY CANT BE THAT RETARDED.

>Mfw that nigger almost broke his neck by getting it stuck between the ass cheeks of that milk chocolate whale

Report them to the local police, OP.
You can get them arrested because they're stupid enough to have documented evidence of illegal possesion of drugs and weaponry.

I was drown from young age to Nazis/Hitler,before I even knew what it stood for.
I also was into rap all through out my teenage years,my favorites being Eminem and Tupac.
I knew literally every Tupac song by heart.
I still have great respect for Tupac.

I hate niggers though.

Already a raid in comments

Because they don't form opinions, well except for the cool ones.

This is absolutely true. The same reason you find tons of rap fans in eastern europe too. Since their countries are white all of them are essentially sheltered kids from the suburbs in America. Except while being naive they have the addition of being poor.

This. This is also part of the reason for miscegenation.

The more white people hate themselves and identify with niggers, the more popular this shit will get.

Fuck tupac and his crack head fiend mama

I think this is a very good explanation.

It's so easy to produce rap music that you can make a hundred "songs" relatively easy and if just one hits you're golden.

Because rock became soft. Metal is still pretty white.

Because it is their only exposure to raw masculinity in their feminized world. They view Rappers and Gangsters as alpha males, which, evolutionarily speaking, they are.

That was the most cringeworthy rap video I've ever seen.

We should ship all of our rappers off to Eastern Europe then. They can make their music videos with gypsies and Slavs.

It's what trendy on the electronic devices they stare at all day that replace their thoughts.
If the things trending on all their bullshit media was better stuff they wouldn't be idiots. Then again, they are just children for now.
You know what I'm saying, bruh savage roast squad no chill f.am s m h 100 100 who tf this rip harambe when u hit da blunt??

Can we really consider like 5 comments to be a raid?

What people consider metal nowadays is pretty gay though.

No, should we comment more then?

bump for itchy trigger finger nigger

Sup Forums is a board of peace, go back to Sup Forums.

>Link to video for your enjoyment:

even spamming this shit it's still shit, sorry op

The reason i started listening to hip-hop was i realized that top 50 music is absolute garbage. I then switched my radio from top 50 pop stations to hip-hop and R&B stations. It was funny to me at first but it had a little substance compared to what i was previously listening to. I then realized most music on the radio isn't even written by the artist perfrorming the music so I started listening to underground/old school hip hop. WAAAAAAY more substance and issues i can relate to even as a white male. A lot of the issues that black underprivileged kids go through are the same as white kids, but they are just written under the narrative that all of their problems are because they are black. If you filter that out, their is a lot of rap that is VERY good and should be considered art. I have now crossed back over to my roots by listening to indie/alternative/edm but i still really enjoy GOOD rap. You are really doing yourself a disservice by thinking the garbage you linked is a good representation of hip-hop.

It's just a more advanced form of pissing of your parents with your musical tastes, except a lot of kids are just dumb and miss the point

we have to go back to our roots and bring back thrash

I'd rather not listen to trash.

Please tell me you don't consider Kanye "good" rap

Overprotective parents banning everything dangerous and cool.
Since rap seems dangerous and cool but without being dangerous and cool it's perfect.

your h key is malfunctioning user

H
It's working just fine.

>shitting on the whitest modern music genre

they dont. college rock outsold rap through the 90s into the new millenium. it was found out thanks to the budget crisis that they would need to renew a tax cut for retailers like wall mart and best buy for buying "urban music"

half the rap/hiphop "artist" couldnt make enough to feed themselves without the corporate welfare

right now most of americas youth listen to either taylor swift or some other pop artist or some form of techno which isnt mainstream. rap and hip hop are dead

Wow, holding like $12 in one's and a $200 bag of Mexican schwag.

alot of his shit is trash. New Slaves talks about the age of consumerism we are in right now. The thing i don't agree about it is that he acts as if only black people are new slaves to "the white man". But white people are new slaves. Kanye taught me what a Wage Slave was in high school. A concept even college has failed to teach me.

Where is this at?

Is this a Detroit suburb? The rap mentions Gratiot Ave.

source?

How can I shit on something when it's already shit?

Better question. What were niggers thinking calling a genre Trap Music?

its modern day poetry
t: lover of poetry
youtube.com/watch?v=emVLcD5qJro

>Metal is still pretty gay
FTFY

I live in a suburb of NYC and my high school was like 50%-75% black so I get a pass

rural/ no rap scene places have no excuse

what about jazzhop and chillhop?
it's like hip hop except the rapper isn't an angry-sounding nigger complaining about white people stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=jfFTT3iz740

i unironically almost like this

the comments

Rap is poetry. White man doesn't have better poetry, in fact he doesn't have any poetry at all anymore.

Threadly reminder that Sup Forums is a board of peace and those comments probably came from Reddit.

Parents are such jews that they put an above ground pool in ground.

WEW
E
W

Not going to lie, I would totally tap dat thick Nubian princess booty

youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I

Metallica came out with a news song. It's pretty metal senpai

kek
i went through an eminem phase back in like 2004
lasted like a year

>tj italy

>source?

Source on Gratiot being a road around Detroit? Sure... it's one of the "spokes", like Woodward (the first paved road in the U.S.).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-3_(Michigan_highway)

I was once on a school trip with a bunch of teachers going through some of "the hood" off of Gratiot and they were talking about its history. We saw some fat prostitutes with no teeth get full naked and shake their vaginas at us.

Yeah... the street is "historic".

I think that boys today lack strong male role models and are looking for examples of what it means to be a man.
If a boys father was college educated there's a good chance he's been mentally neutered.
If his father works for a large company, he's taught 40 hrs a week not to speak his mind.
And there's always a good chance today that his father isn't present.
He's not going to be exposed to exposed to wise strong male roll models on television as every white father is depicted as an overweight dunce.
So the only strong unapologetically macho figure he'll likely be exposed to is a talentless black man playing the roll of gangster.
Well that's my theory anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

slim jesus is better imo

Listening to anything but classical and folk music is degenerate

>italy
>white

>not listening to neo 80s and chiptunes
>not listening to jazz
>not listening to 90s japanese rock
>not listening to 90s american alternative rock
>not listening to pre-2000 pop
>not listening to instrumental video game soundtracks
>not listening to instrumental movie soundtracks
>not listening to choice indie bands

granted, mainstream shit will always be dumbed down garbage for the overwhelming, mindless sheep, but there's plenty of good music besides your folk shit and timeless classical.

what if your a working-poor white that loves real rap because it's all about dominance and coming up from nothing just to say fuck you to your enemies

i'm not a fucking beta, i love rap and metal, go listen to nirvana or something have conversations with your gay friends about how deep and cool cobain was

lol those white boys look up to black people

you can see it written all over their faces

>tfw no Sup Forums friends to roll deep with and 187 on liberals.

Why even live?

What enemies? "The man"? Is "the man" keeping you down, user? Who is "the man"? Your mommy or your daddy, or is it just whoever is refusing to give you tendies? Or is it just all the women who laugh at you? Or are you just a nigger?

Fuck off, pleb

if you think folk and classical music are the only forms of enjoyable, pleasing sounds for which to partake with your earholes, then you, sir, are the pleb.

>tfw conservative and have to break the bad news

Well I'll tell you what, Bruh. If we didn't have boarders, I'd be hanging with you, strapped. I mean straight up Gangster shit too. You hear me, Bruh?

>rap and hip hop are dead
Oh I fucking wish

what does pol think of this man?

marketing. put it in their face and that's all they know.

lets have a personal timeline.

age 0-11: never listen to music, never care for it.
age 12-13: Start listening to rap and "rock"
age:14-15: "rock" falls out of favor due to being monotonous and boring, rap and "hiphop only"
age 16: interest in making rap and "hip hop appears, pirate fl studios and start "sampling"
age 17-18: pretentious taste for "experimental" versions of niggertunes to give me more inspiration in "beat making"
age 19-20: interest in jazz lunacy varations fades, respect for "lyricism" fades, only interest is in music without lyrics.
age 21-22: Only interest in music is the "funk", "groove", and energy. Rap disgusts me

That actualy sounds kinda cool desu

just another useful idiot.

Fuck man we gotta bust a cap on these bitches one day. Run a lick on every pissy ass liberal we see.

this

hip hop for kids these days is like Rock n' roll for kids in the 60's and 70's

because when your parents grew up listening to rock and roll you need something else to be edgy

This has nothing to do with muh heritage you retard. Kids listen to this shit cause they like how it sounds. It's edgy and arrogant, and today's teens are egdy and arrogant.

basketball and twitter also are problems

care to elaborate? your """redpilled""" answer is too deep for me

I wonder how the Japanese feel about white American teenagers thinking they're anime characters.

>nigs nigging it up

Why would a white youth taint himself so

I don't know, but it makes me angry. I don't care what you listen to, but this trap shit warps kids minds.
If you're listening to this shit all day every day it'll change your character. Especially if your some impressionable kid. I think white girls are the worst when it comes to shit like this though. All the girls had jungle fever when I was in high school, and if they didn't they would just go for wiggers.

I guess I can't really say anything though, because I do like hip hop...
Kids nowadays actually laugh at you if you listen to shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=Ucvta7xDo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=NReT4f1bXY0
youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194

I don't like him, but that's only because modern 'hip-hop' is something I really despise.

He's better than migos, future, those ASAP fags, or ..idk.. chief keef? (laughable).
They're all bad.

that was the worst beat i've ever heard

my question is what do you make of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe-h8Skv3Q

nigger music is for niggers.
if you don't know that already then you don't belong on /pol

Because they like how it sounds? Why does the reason have to be so deep rooted?

oh god I can't stand Future.

Lately I've been listening to Three 6 and it's hilarious how different it is from modern hip-hop.

Filters

Rap is just another way to express yourself, the artform itself can be alot more than just stories about guns, drugs and street life, there enough artists that proved this.

Rap can be a really good way to reach out to younger people and deliver a message

youtube.com/watch?v=Vuv2mvfO_mg

Yeah yeah.....don't bore us get to the chorus.
Oh wait here isn't one. What did I expect.

I've noticed in the US that being white is viewed as being corny and lame. Like in American comedies you get the black people staring with a disgusted face when white characters are acting "so white". I've even noticed white Americans say things like "god you're so white!" whenever they do something considered dorky like dancing badly or whatever.

I'm not sure how bad it is as I'm an outsider looking in but here me or my friends have never accused each other of being "so white". I think American teens just want to be cool and being white is not cool so they imitate blacks living in the ghetto.

Don't know but I fucking hate it, I presume they are tares or something. What ever the case, they're Wicked cuckolds.