Woah

woah

HE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE A BEARD!! LOOK AT THAT CHIN! BEARDS ARE ONLY FOR CHINLETS LIKE ME!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he is a handsome man, beards are for pussies.

Fucking chad i hope he dies

so that means he's dead right?

He could have played Jaime, too.

its a crime against humanity whenever this perfect jawline is covered by a beard.

literally this: the post

and jaime's actor should have played rhaegar as he was supposed to be the most handsome man on westeros.

So this is what Bilzerian wants us to believe?

I have those exact same features.

Its called being european and not having any shitskin in your blood.

If youre white and you dont look like that youre probably mixed.

Norwegian here
most people here have those features, but that square jaw is not that common

Could be an older photo. I know he's not keeping the beard because of Tormund but because he likes it
>snowniggers
>European
Mongols more like

I'm 100% European and I don't have those features. You're a liar!!

I'm European but I can't grow a full beard

t.

why is it that every time i see some literal who i dont recognize, i assume he/she's from GoT

why is it that im always right?

you definitely have some mix in you then. White people look like neanderthals. If you dont look like a literal caveman youre not completely white.
inb4 southern europeans who are mixed as fuck, youre all just jealous of what pure genes look like.

Close but no cigar
That's more of a low test issue, is it not?

same

wtf i love tormund now

I've had 2 dna tests done, both say 100% European. Nice try though

who bets he shaves and Brianne sees him and falls for him?

Imagine how ugly would be his daughter if he had one. Would be worse than Bruce Willis's.

>Jaime is handsome as fuck
>Tormund is handsome as fuck
Giv Scandi bf

Beard meme has to die

He has two

>mfw preserving the white race

based giv poster

Fucking chad!!!

Beard is for fags now, real cool dudes are into mustaches. But don't you dare fucking grow one and make them uncool.

Nice genetics. Those daughters are going to be hot gingers.

bullshit

pure white people have:
-strong chins
-big heads
-protruding brows
-defined features (if your face is smooth youre mixed, white people have bones that stick through the skin and give those heavily defined features you see)
-tiny lips because we're mouth breathers
-fucked up teeth so airflow can get through more easily
-large, thin noses we can barely breath through.
-flat asses
-tiny boobs/nipples
-lanky and usually tall (Im 6'2)

face it, you people are mixed. Your life is a lie. Feast your eyes upon what a real european looks like. You rarely see them in hollywood and when you do theyre either the villain or in a historical drama. (its jewish propaganda because they hate pure europeans)

LOL

I'm gonna grow one

t. Chinlet

>Russians
>White

Sup Forums please fuck off

Be careful, mustache is either a force multiplier or a game killer, there is no in between

Chinlets look worse with mustaches

Why are poltard mongrels so obsessed with genetics?

>going to be

pic related

not even Sup Forums mixlet

it's the only "accomplishment" they have

they live vicariously through their ancestors.

My proof, where's yours?

The actor had that beard for years before GOT

>irish

lol that explains it.

The most European of races. You jelly?

of looking like an albino freak? No, Im not jealous because I have perfect anglo features.

Whitest
That's exactly my point. And it was supposedly real hard for him to shave for a certain role. I doubt he'd just shave again just because his watch ended

>Anglo

That explains your shit talking. Nothing but Viking and French rape babies m8

Beards have little to do with natural testosterone levels you retarded meme eating idiot. Same with penis size, balding, etc.

your people literally look like black people with white skin. Youre the literal niggers of europe.

Stay mad at my perfect chin and perfect body size

This is why I grow a beard. 1/4 of the female population are indifferent, half fucking love beards and the rest can get fucked by niggers

Post pic of yourself then, nigger

Not that mouthy Brit, I'm the guy he's arguing with. Here's me with and without beard

you look like a nice guy

>le goody numale face

so this is how people with shit features compensate

How much money do you have to pay prostitutes to not have you put a bag on your face?

it's just americans.

>tfw brazilian

just fuck my shit up, mano

Are leftists even allowed to have 'accomplishments'?
I thought it is white supremacist, capitalist, heteronormative concept and thus haram.

SOPA

No more than you for having them not laugh at ya baby dick Anglo scum

I know this is shitposting, but Jesus fuck, this is so ignorant and clueless I can't even fathom how stupid you are

Thanks bro, I try.

I ain't even from that stinking pile of rocks you call the British Archipelago faggot. Charlemagne should have killed you all, from Orkney to Dover and from Cork to Belfast, you subhuman scum.

>Jesus fuck
m'lady

>Irish
>57%
top kek

theyre too busy resting on my chest and glaring up at my chin to notice the goods.

You wouldnt know what having a chin is like. Its true privilege, you just look like you mean business at all times and bitches get all primal and lust over your overt manliness.

W-what?

Many have tried and failed. Romans, Vikings, Anglos. Try harder next time.

d...did that dude glue cotton to his face and color it black?

It's a Sup Forumsack before Sup Forums. Meaning, a fedora atheist

Then you haven't red anything about the concept of 'whiteness' - there is literally listed 'equality of opportunity' and 'meritocracy' listed as one of the tenets.

Why do fedora's always give themselves some sort of flowery title like 'Magnificent'. Is that the only way for them to like themselves?

I wanna check my ancestry too but I don't wanna pay, wat do

would be friends with

Get a sibling to do it. Also thanks.

it's making fun of the phrase "what is man, that thou art magnify him"

And you are saying this with some pride in being "european" considered that all of europes greatest achievements were done thanks to people that dont look like that at all...?
So either """whites""" should be separated from europeans and looked upon as literal african tier or you should stop using the term "european" as something to take pride in
>inb4 butthurt shitskin
Im absolutely pure Austrian that doesnt look like the literal caveman you described and i do consider spain/italy/france/portugal/etc other south euros as ubermensch compared to thw historically useless ""white"" snowniggers

>i do consider spain/italy/france/portugal/etc other south euros as ubermensch compared to thw historically useless ""white"" snowniggers

Wow, an Austrian gobbling down nigger dicks, how......unusual.

you sound like a faggot

good argument, nordcuck