ITT: things that modern women do that piss you off

I'll start
>Yaaaasss
>DUDE FOOD LMAO
>DUDE CHICKEN NUGGETS LMAO

Exist.

>Caring what women do or think for that matter.

women cannot be trusted, they are the enemy that we want to stick our dicks into.

taking forever in the bathroom
taking forever to put makeup on

Using makeup period. Jesus that crap is disgusting.

>CHICKEN NUGGETS
My sister does this with her kids. Her kids don't know what good food is.

Well I'm okay with my girlfriend taking a long time to get ready if it means she's clean and sexy, I can grin and bear it.

I mean if I have somewhere to be it's another thing and I'll rush her out, but if it's for dinner or something she can take as long as she wants.

I agree with the makeup though. So
Many girls abuse the fuck out of makeup. They walk around with cake faces and look like clowns.

>I'M LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUNK

You didn't have to say it like that.

>when parents feed their kids garbage

i have a sister that does this too. it pisses me off.

>Omg I'm so white girl wasted

this desu

My mother and grandmother said that women don't know how to use make-up anymore. It's point was to accentuate your good features and take attention away from less desireable ones, (and to mostly cover blemishes on the skin) not to be carpet bombed on until you have a mass of cake that makes you look like a corpse at a wake.

That's why every woman nows uses bright red lipstick to look fancy, when it only works for certain women and looks unattractive on the rest. Women have lost the whole point of makeup

This

Who /virgin/ here?
Who /never had a female friend/ here?

>perfectly cute girls who out of nowhere turn into hippie/dykes/both

>Just be yourself :^)

That shitty thing they do with their hair when they go out, but haven't showered in a week so they bunch it up in a ball atop their head.

I guess you're the female.

The western male, everyone.

i had female (friends) where they'd talk to me if i talked to them but I never really had a reason to talk to them. She was kind've a military girl too but I live near large military bases so I wasn't really her type

Never had a female friend? You must be disgustingly ugly to stoop that low.
If you're white, I honestly will have a hard time believing that. But then again maybe UK is different.

>breathe

T. Burger

Fucking this. Any stories with military handling this shit? I always like me some military stories involving women.

>empathizing with minorities from the comfort of their living rooms
>acting prude as fuck online but turning into a raging whore at the bars on Friday night
>having no concept of loyalty, integrity, or manners
>seeking to destroy anything they don't like by manipulating the system
>refusing advances from dozens of suitors while claiming that no good men exist
>being unable to separate fantasy from reality
>having no depth to their personalities

>cut their hair
>dye their hair
>get tattoos
>get piercings
>get breast implants
>get plastic surgery
>protest
>go to liberal colleges
>modern feminism
>vote for cultural marxists
>expect a pussypass for everything

>taking selfies

>lying
this includes excessive makeup, setting up scenarios just to take pictures for social media, etc

>being fucking retarded
worshipping celebrity culture, internet culture, etc

>social media
if they're active on social media and use it daily then it pretty much means that they're vapid, attention seeking whores (same goes for men too)

>twerking
this shit is not attractive. it makes me hate you a little bit. i'll still fuck you if i can, but i'll never speak to you again after

>being a whore
Several times in the past girls have said shit to me such as: "my boyfriend is so boring", etc... As I said above, it doesn't make me attracted to you. It makes me fucking disgusted. This applies to snapchat nudes and shit too. If my girl sends me a snapchat nude I don't think it's sexy or whatever... it does nothing for me.

>all of them consider themselves "artsy"
no, you fucking dumb cunt. it doesn't mean your an artist because you copied some cunts pinterest post on how to make some meaningless fucking shit

>tattoos
Can't stand them. I've told several women with tattoos this and they get extremely offended.
"Oh, you've got a Shakespeare quote tattoo? you like the book?"
"I've never read it"

there's a girl i know who uses a bright red lipstick on every single one of her photos, she looks like a fucking clown with it

they seem to lack self awareness

I forgot two:

>using boredom as an excuse to engage in impropriety and infidelity
>wanting to play mind games while in relationships instead of focusing on being good partners

Determined to get people who aren't politically correct fire from their jobs

Though these same people rant on their facebook or twitter and about their bad boss, and end up getting themselves fired

>talk to dyke looking nerdy girl from class
>cracking jokes and having a good talk
>she asks for networking
>tell her I know a lot of people in the field she's interested in
>offer her MY phone number
>"uh I don't know you well enough lol you could be a stalker lol... That's happened to me before with guys lol..."
>mfw

You asked for networking you awkward cunt. Not everyone wants to fuck your damn tuna roastie. Not even ugly or out of shape, was wearing business casual as well. Feel sorry for fat dorks, must be awful for them.

I bet the comments on her pictures are from females only and they all go "pretty girl", "sexy :D" "cute!" etc. Girls are all about showing off as being nice and tolerant. But it's hypocrisy like nothing else.

t. medical student who was the only male in class of 20

lost your fat senpai, then you ll start love them to being exist

Goddamn what a stupid girl. I was never offered networking by anyone. I'd fucking suck your dick for offering me networking back when i was unemployed. Network=Gold.

I picked up volunteering jobs because i had nothing. Barely getting by with norwegian weekly welfare check for a year before i managed to land a job.

>HAHA I'M SOOOO RANDOM

>OMMG CHOCOLAAAATEEEE

>SELFIIIIEEEEEEE

>I PLAY GAMES I'M SUCH A NERD

>OMMMMG CAAAAATS

>I'M ON 9GAG LOL

>YAAAAAAS

>SLAAAAAYYYYY

>BEYONSAYYYYY

>NAHHHH

>XD

when their phones are glued to their fucking hands

She was trying to play it like you're hitting on her, you should've straight up told her you only like her as friends you quiet cuck

Jesus Christ that's awful, I'd kill to have professional connections.

What's slaaaaay? New to me

fpbp

Think they can do every job a man does just as good as a man. Regardless of requirements.

It's this incredibly annoying thing they say on twitter. Idk what it means tho

>what girls my age are doing
>what I'm doing

>finals got me like
>hangovers be like
>adulthood got me like

>me trying to get my life in order

> omg I'm so introverted because I stayed home last Saturday night

>things that modern women do that piss you off

--can name every bar and club in town
--can name every mixed drink in existence
--can tell the difference between 100 different types of weed
--is a total retard when it comes to any intelligent conversation
--doesn't want to talk about her past knowing she's a degenerate slut yet expects to know yours (and your income and what kind of car you drive)

>you like the book?
what book?

checked
it means when a girl is so attractive it physically kills someone else

>Sup Forums thinks all women are the same

Sad!

Did you know, women can and do get their eyebrows tattooed?

She isn't a friend and don't want her as one, just a peer I was chatting with.

the r9k tier posters are no better than women. you all remain servants to your basic animal instincts, you will never become ubermensch

other than the refusing advances (the only good thing these women have ever done), this is the right list.

YAAAAAASSSSSS NETHERLANDS SLAAAAAAYYYY THAT GET YAS GIRL YAS

Permanently having a fad eyebrow style. That'll work out well for them I'm sure.

this hit too close to home, user :(

the worst thing is all the beta orbiters who swoon over dumb cunts like this.
yeck.

Didn't even notice that get nice one burgers!

When my friends and people around me "dab".
I hate that nigger culture, its not funny, its unfunny as fuck, it looks fucking retarded. Its disgusting

People who stick their armpits infront of their fucking face and wave their other hand in the air are fucking idiots

I hope they get mutilated into pieces and their children too. And stick their mutilated body parts in their mouths, ears and butthole.

Fuck, i wanna mass murder every single one of them right fucking now

Sorry for confusing sentence

I know this feel

I don't know what to do with women

My wife is a very good person (helps disabled people) and doesn't pull typical "woman shit"

But I fucking hate women in general.

It's kind of like niggers - there's one or two cool black people at work and I joke with them and stuff

But that doesn't mean I DON'T want to wipe them off the face of the earth

even that red pilled woman is delusional as fuck.
Meeting the bare minimum male standard as a 5'6 130lbs female is nothing compared to an average 5'10 170lbs man.
Steroid use is rampant in the armed forces, but all the hormones in the world won't bridge the gap, gym strength is not entirely correlated with real world strength, manlets and women don't have the leverages.
If you can't serve in the front line you have no place getting a cushy office job, they should be reserved for those who actually serve.

I have no problem getting laid but I fucking hate it. I hate the process of picking up these women. I hate going to a bar or club and drinking one or two drinks and feigning interest for what I know will just be a fling. I'm 33, I've been with over 100 women, and I've only met 1 I would marry, but I was rejected.

I'll probably never marry at this point. My disgust for this lifestyle grows every single time I go out. I've thought about how great it would be just to have no sex drive and never deal with women on that level ever again. I don't necessarily want kids, but if I did find a woman worth reproducing with I wouldn't be against it. I just definitely don't want kids with one of these fucking degenerate sluts.

>work late
>office decides to take us bowling directly after as a treat
>all the women stop by home first
>take 90 fucking minutes, come out in full makeup, high cut shirts, heeled shoes
>to fucking bowling
>spend the whole night talking shit about the tables next to us and trying to get other guys to look at them

I fucking hate them so fucking much

I love women, there is literally nothing they can do to annoy me.

No I'm ok looking and I'm white. Had a fair few male friends. I've just always been shy and nervous. I've never hugged a girl even. How fucked am I user? I'm a total virgin at 20

>had female (friends) where they'd talk to me if i talked to them but I never really had a reason to talk to them

Same. Although they were only really classmates. I've never done anything with girls outside of school.

God I'm pathetic

You spent your youth and vigor on chasing self-gratification. Now you are a creature incapable of love, or happiness. You judge the women because you are scared to judge yourself.

You can never turn back the clock. Never go back to the way it was.

>tfw I will never know this feeling.

>you have never pandered to retarded mating rituals
why feel bad leaf?

I'd eat that corn dog.

this

I am in the same boat except 21, should we an hero or what?

Just try not being a Chad. It's pretty easy.
>26
>Never been approached by a female once
>Never spoken to a female outside of a professional setting
>Never held hands
>Never hugged
>Never kissed
>Never had a female friend
>Never had a girlfriend
>Goes without saying, but virgin

I'm a bong not a leaf

Idk. I just feel useless for failing to achieve something everyone does.

the incorrect usage of "literally"

Wrong wrong and wrong.
I spent my youth developing my skills and furthering my career. I've dumped almost every girl I've been in a relationship with because I am unable to tolerate fickleness, vanity, and lies.

I've had many meaningful relationships, and I've learned a lot from women, but as I said, I only found one that I've ever thought was completely genuine and individual. A unique soul.

I am not perfect, but I have my standard, and that is primarily based in trust. I can't trust liars, I cant trust vain, I can't trust fickleness.

So try again with your bullshit assumptions that work on the 17 year olds here.

>OMG PIT BULLS ARE THE BEST I LOVE THEM THEY AREN'T VIOLENT AT ALL.

Female pitbull owners are worse than crossfitters.

I probably will once my parents give up on me

I feel your pain bruh

>"MUH BAGINA LMAOOO"
>PIZZA XDDD

>any piercing on their face
>mfw I see nose rings,lip rings,metal dimples,eyebrow piercings,etc
>bright colored hair
>fat women who never walked into a gym in their lives wearing yoga pants
>when women say "like" in every sentence
>cunts who feel the need to take pics of mundane things like food
>women drivers who feel entitled to the entire road
>women shoppers who leave their carts in the middle of the isle until you tell them to move
>95% of black girls between the ages of 14-40 are shit
>when they feel the need to ask people for everything

>18 posts by Turkey
It's 1 in the morning, what the fuck?

I don't understand this. I don't feel like a manlet, but I am a manlet (5'8'' although a good looking guy). I've fucked 30 women. Dated a 9/10 for 2 years and fucked a 6'0'' model. You just have a shitty personality user. Work on improving yourself and be willing to fail once in a while

So you are a massive whore and incapable of bonding with with women.

And that's womens fault?

I know that feel bros. Who /betavoice/ here?

I know, bro.

I know.

Germany

i broke up with my girlfriend about 2 and a half years ago and my dick hasn't worked since

i couldn't give less of a shit about what women think, but what kills me is all my friends silently wondering why a reasonably attractive straight male in the prime of his life never pulls birds at bars, never brings anyone home after a big night, never seems to be able to talk to women for more than 15 minutes before he bails on their bullshit

Screaming. I hate women who scream. Why the fuck would you scream just because something vaguely surprising happens? It's fucking disgusting.

I'm a polite and loyal person but I'm incapable of flirting and sex related stuff. I'm too shy, nervous, guarded and miserable. Neurotic as fuck

Yeah I hate my voice. It's croaky. I look fairly ordinarily masculine but my mental state sucks.

>women shoppers who leave their carts in the middle of the isle until you tell them to move
this

get involved in politics from voting to running for PotUS

every woman i've known has exhibited some extreme form of carelessness

this is a stupid example, but bear with me
my first girlfriend refused to watch where she was walking. she tripped over things constantly, and eventually broke her hand because she tripped over a fucking golden retriever
not even joking
even after the incident with the broken hand, she simply refused to watch where she was walking

my own mother is an example of this
i was about 17 and my brother was 10, and my mother was driving us somewhere, and started to mess with the radio or something
i called her out on it and she just laughed and continued to be distracted, almost spitefully
she ran into the back of another car while messing around
nobody sustained any injuries, but she blames me for that incident to this day

my second (and last) girlfriend had a very mean dog
it would attack anything that dared step foot in her yard
she had one of those invisible fences that shock the dog if they get near it
several times, the dog spotted someone or something across the fence, and simply hopped it, shrugging off the electrical shock
i explained to my girlfriend that if the dog were to injure someone, she would most likely be sued, and her dog would have to be put to sleep
despite the several close calls (at least seven times, probably more while i wasn't there) she absolutely would not take the extra 10 seconds to look out the fucking window to make sure the mailman wasn't passing by
the dog never misbehaved when i let him out because i looked out the window

i've got several other examples but they're all just me complaining

my point: i wish i was gay

>I hate women who scream
Same, I also hate when they struggle. I mean really, It'll be quicker if they just let it happen.

oh shit didnt pay much attention to the flag
imo, a man only needs 2 things in life to be content
food
entertainment(internet, vidya, books, movieswhatever)
anything other than that is pure animalistic competition and should be disregarded. practicality should come first
>i have money to buy a car, what kind of a car i should buy, the expensive but well known one, or the less known but the economic one?
the latter
of course i may be wrong, but this is how i see it

This. Especially annoying when you are raping them.

I hate seeing my parents argue. My mum shouts a lot. I hate arguments and shy away from conflict which probably doesn't help me with women. I hate noise too. I just want a nice quiet gf and life but that'll never happen.

losers

I too am 5'8/173 cm and it is short, glad we can agree. However I am also balding and have terrible facial aesthetics, as well as scars on my body.

>You just have a shitty personality user

Or you know, women wouldn't be caught dead with someone like me? Personality means fuck all, and I'm sure despite being a manlet you probably have 10/10 facial aesthetics and have a full head of hair.

Maybe it's different in former Iron Curtain countries. Idk

You seem to be trying to put me in a predefined box and label me bad, when I'm simply expressing my frustration in the inability to find a woman who isn't:
A) VAIN
B) FICKLE
C) HONEST

So fuck, if these standards make me incapable of bonding, or a bad person, then I guess I'm exactly that. So fuck you, anyways. The way you're presenting your case is childish and arrogant, or perhaps you are just dull. Either way, it's dumb.

>C) HONEST
LOL oops
C) DISHONEST
fixd