What are some films about stupid Sup Forums faggot neckbeards always being wrong

What are some films about stupid Sup Forums faggot neckbeards always being wrong

>neckbeards
cool reddit terminology

t. Neckbeard

>cool reddit terminology
HeIlo Reddit.

you'd know faggot

the neckbeard meme is literally the only reason i bother shaving.

Sup Forums is actually always right, but to opposite. if they tell X flops, it won't. If they say Y earn XYZ, it doesn't

t. avid reddit users and slaves of to the jewish system

But you weren't here so it doesn't count I guess

I'm sad that Beauty and the Beast made money because so far I've seen all the live actions movie and none of them are very good at all.

I just want a Hunchback of Notre Dame live action movie with a darker ending and no gargoyles. Is that too much to ask for?

>Sup Forums is actually always right, but to opposite.

Those movie's are all shit anyway.

t. don't know to use words

>mom I'm having such a fun day shitposting on Sup Forums

it's incredibly rare for major hollywood movies not to make money. most movies that are described as "flops" actually make at least several millions of dollars. even the shittiest movies that come out any given weekend still make millions

The face of Marvel fanboyism spiraling out of control.

>mom I'm having such a fun day paying taxes

GOTG was "Marvel's First Flop" the second it was announced back when Cameron was Snyder
Sup Forums liked TDK initially, Sup Forums was full of "IT SUCKS NOT IRON MAN OR JOSS WHEDON BUT I'M STILL GONNA SHIP THE JOKER WITH REPTAR"

According to Sup Forums everything is a flop, everything is a box office bomb, everything is reddit, everything is pleb.

Who's opinions are these?
They seem very inconsistent. Who is this targeting?

They're not entirely wrong. Apparently the turn out for films this years has been the lowest in a damn long time.

what did you mean by this?

Imagine being this new

>mobileposting
reddit

have fun being a deadbeat forever, maybe you'll survive the methadone overdose

neckbeard predates Sup Forums, you dumb cuck.

>neckbeards
idk why don't you go ask reddit about them?

>mobile

>t. reddit tards that need everything spelled out for them so that they and their wife's nigger son will understand it

I wonder who could be behind this thread

have fun being a slave your whole life

so does cuck but using it still makes you alt-reddit

Lol, what are you fucking 10? Go back to pol before you bust an artery from fixating so hard on being a cunt.

Takes reddit to know reddit

>Always wrong
>n-no they're just always right oppositely! xD hahaha
You are a brainlet.

>men of culture, pic related
>redditiors can't into IT

ha ha redditors actually are retarded. GOT and reddit and morty are over, it's time to go back
sad!

I'm my own slave?

Holy shit, Beauty and the Beast made 1.263 billion.

No wonder cinema is in the toilet.

Fag

>alt-reddit
what

You guys got any tips to delete double chin on your...chin?

Why would you want IT to flop? It's not like they added nogs or women and changed the story