Autistic dindu nuffin warning

I ought to put one of these in my yard

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/autistic-man-police-mother-paints-sign-las-vegas-judy-mckim-mental-health-a7221231.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the home owner expecting the cops to be called?

I would call the home owner's association to get them to take this eyesore down.

Perhaps he spends time here like the rest of us autists

It says on the sign: the guy makes loud noises.

Why are retards allowed to exist?

Is that walter whites house?

I would make fun of this but this is probably a good idea with how poorly cops seem to be trained.

Gus fring

Imagine having to live next to that, a black guy.

Cuz a copy shot at an autistic kid who was throwing a fit but apparently was posing no real threat, but missed and hit the kid's staff who was just trying to keep the kids contained.

As a behavior therapist that works pretty much exclusively with violent autistic teens, I don't particularly want to be murdered by some Barney Fife faggot while I'm on the job.

*cop not copy

Well put. I trust cops with their guns about as much as I trust "urban youths" with theirs.

is tard strength real or just a meme?

from what I've seen, pretty much yea
my mom used to work with mentally retarded teenagers and they just got the minds of children
when a kid throws a tantrum they can't do much damage, they're just a little kid, but an adult with the mind of a child can destroy an entire house.

It lowers the property value of the entire neighborhood, though.

Depends on how active they are, like anybody else. They often have the element of surprise, and sheer determination on their side though.

We're pretty well trained in how to dodge and do gentle but effective physical restraints. If you know the kid well enough, it's just a matter of reading their tells (like playing punch out or something- - they're so routine oriented that they generally do everything the same way every time)

>throwing a fit
he was playing with a toy truck

who gives a fuck? that's life.

I don't remember all the details, but I thought he was either running from staff or had another behavior prior to when the cops showed up and his staff was just deescalating him by having him play with the truck. Either way, it's fucked.

Because a few months ago the cops shot an autistic man for not obeying their orders like a dog

You would call the homeowners association? You just proved what a massive Jewish faggot you are. Get holocausted.

Stop being a Jew you fag. You value money over a man's life.

They have less reservations using it.

Like, you can bite through a finger like a carrot, you just don't because your brain restrains your ability to do so. A tard lacks that restraint.

I do not understand this.

How does being autistic prevent you from knowing what cops and gun are? Surely he's watched TV or read a book or been outside?

As a diagnosed assburger, I also don't get this command thing. Following instructions is what I'm best at. There's no room for social queues or anything, you just do.

Guess which state.

>painting large unsightly shit on your house is a sure way to piss the HOA off, then get the cops called when you ignore their letters because your "autism"
I smell no attempt at getting free shekels here

The kid in question wasn't diagnosed with aspergers, he was probably a lot lower functioning than you. There's a whole spectrum out there, luckily for you you were born an alpha of the autism world

so a regular nigger playing jungle noise

got it

Whats it say on the house? Any other pic's?

So you trust average citizens less than "urban youths" since, statistically, in every way the average citizen is more of a risk with a gun?

Is that sign in front of your house OP?

Put a special retard helmet on him.

Cops will understand.

Holy fuck. This motherfucker has a full beard, wears a diaper and sucks on a pacifier.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/autistic-man-police-mother-paints-sign-las-vegas-judy-mckim-mental-health-a7221231.html

Has anybody considered that maybe... these people shouldn't be alive?

So is getting shot for being a retard

>dat nigger
>autistic
Sounds like he just went full peepee poopoo to me
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

HOLY SHIT.

>Sup Forums in one image

He's worth about as much as a potato. How many potatoes have you killed to get your fries?

>homeowners association
>in tha hood

That doesn't matter. Way more average citizens than urban youths. Skewed

what