twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frank, NO!!!!

strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938
strawpoll.me/13902938

PICK YOUR 5 FAVORITE TWIN PEAKS EPISODES

I tried to include all the fan favorites.

Mad Photoshop skills, man.

What do you think of my Laura fanart, /tpg/? I was really moved by this scene.

Sheryl Lee is a goddess.

>no return part 1 & 2

youtube.com/watch?v=4b64KyEFVhg

>be me
>out with my dad (Thursday before the finale) while he was buying stuff for my mum for their anniversary
>go to Lush, get some shit and then wait to be served
>happen to be wearing one of my TP shirts (pic related)
>qt girl obsessing over my shirt and Twin Peaks
>asks me what I think will happen in the finale and all that shit
>calls Lynch a genius, happy that Coop is back etc
>she's pretty as fuck
>leave Lush and realise that this is likely the best conversation I will ever have with a girl (a girl who loves TP and Lynch)
>realise that she probably thought i was cringy and regretted talking to me
>depressed for the rest of the day
>also realise that Lynch could destroy that pussy in an instant.
Will I ever get a qt girl who loves Lynch fellas?

Hello everybody

Thanks, man. Always good to be validated for the hard work you put into something.

anyone else getting western feelings from the mr. c plotline?

I wouldn't even touch her. He's got serious issues

Why doesn't Twin Peaks have more fat characters

Lynch, NO!

This looks like a Newgrounds flash movie

Why did he do it?

fat people are disgusting

im so fucking glad they killed of garland briggs

I have four Sheryls, claim them before I run out

i pick the one with audrey

big up lush

Why would part 1 be one of the best, though? That episode came close to being downright weak.

It's a fascinating premiere, and I have yet to rewatch all scenes from it like I have from all the other episodes, but the fact he started the show with the most stilted material is interesting to me. I have no doubt that it is intentionally withholding and lifeless, it has to be a decision because already with Part 2 things get more textured.

I would really appreciate replies other than LYNCHED, because I do find it a fascinating premiere, I just don't enjoy it the way I do the rest of the season.

the CUTEst one for me plz

Should I read the secret history of twin peaks?

Naomi Sheryl on top right for me

I like Twin Peaks

why bother, coop retconned it all anyway

hey buddy, me too

This show sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=QczxCxFRUf0

Why did he have to pull out, /tpg/?

Their relationship is such a comfort to me in these times. We'll never, ever see these two wonderful individuals together on screen again, and it breaks my pathetic, sentimental heart.

twin peaks producer doing an ama on /r/twinpeaks right this moment. will be on for another hour or so.

>Mr. C's intro scene
>Comfy Fargo ripoff scene
>Judy appears/horror movie tones
>No roadhouse

I rate 1 pretty high. 2 and 3 are better though. 4 can fuck off.

Yes
No

>brainlets are too stupid to realize that Coop caused the Secret History retcons

This is why character backstories (Norma 's family) and real life event dates (moon landing date) were wrong in the book. The Secret History was written after the series and Frost said that the inconsistencies would make sense after the series. This is because Cooper changed or went into a new timeline.

People who actually read the book know what I am talking about.

She looks like a female version of Stephen King.

Would have been nice to have him on the show, yeah, at least as a minor character while still keeping Frank around.

I never really liked Harry Truman to be honest, that character was so boring on his own, it all lied in the great dynamic with him and Cooper, but any time he was on his own I was just snoring, didn't help how god awful that actor was.

Kind of funny how much of a non-character Frank is, he's pretty much all personality with nothing else going for him but an angry traumatized wife, but they never explore any of that. He has a heart of gold though for sure.

Yeah, great. She's being entirely vague and uninformative about any questions with significance or merit.

Useless mong. Just another Lynch stooge, basking in his glory.

so lynch and frost's original intention was to make laura, audrey, james and all the other teenage characters in the original run college-aged, before the network forced them to lower it and make them high school-aged instead.

if they had have made the characters college-aged as planned how much do you think it would've altered the story? would it have been better or worse in your opinion?

guy fieri, is that you?

>Mr. C's intro scene
Fair point, this one is amazing.

>Comfy Fargo ripoff scene
No

>Judy appears/horror movie tones
Really exciting as a novelty the first time I saw it. Retrospectively looking back, not that great. I think I enjoyed it more for the cinematography than anything else really. Definitely not a bad scene, a pretty good one but not something I consider a highlight.

>No roadhouse
Fair, love that ominous ending with the gramophone. I wish every episode ended on a mood piece like that, Windswept, Part 11, Part 13, Part 16, Part 18 instead of the formulaic roadhouse shit.

why did he make this video exactly?

>(moon landing date)
Huh? I didn't think he went far back enough to change that

It probably wouldn't have changed much. It would make the story a little less heavy/tragic if Laura wasn't as young.

NadinexMike would make a bit more sense, though.

There wouldn't have been so much tension between Audrey and Cooper. There was a certain degree of risk in having chemistry with a girl still in high school.

Laura wouldn't have worked. You only get recognition in college for academia and sororities, sports teams etc. don't really hold a great deal of gravity. Not compared with the whole American ideal of the Homecoming Queen, cheerleader, dating captain of the football team, etc.

Wouldn't have mattered much with Donna, but it helped to have her still that little bit impressionable. And James was always supposed to be a baby, and he was even in the new season, after the motorcycle accident. He and Freddie were just grown up kids.

All in all it worked because they weren't entirely sure of themselves. They were malleable. You still get it in college, but not to the same extent, or with the same tolerance.

so have literally nobody else considered that Twin Peaks is in the Tommy Westphall universe?
I googled this earlier and got from Twin Peaks to St. Elsewhere in like 10 or 15 jumps

they literally are living in a dream

it's fucking poetry

I LOVE YOU JAMES

He doesn't have to, the Butterfly effect is chaotic and weird. And he may not have changed the current timeline, he could have shifted into a new one (him and Diane driving into that time portal indicates that). Which means things prior to Laura's death could be slightly changed.

Did the fuck?

Frank confirmed best Truman

That'd be dumb

I suppose it's also possible that the creepy sex ritual happened decades earlier than the stuff after coop wakes up. If the idea really is that the ritual closed the portal that UFO's or whatever come through it could've had wide history-altering effects.

>those sounds when the chav puches those two dudes
my sides

OVERLAYFAGS BTFO

>Runs a cult
>Wants the fourth Reich
>Drove Julee Cruise, MJA, and Sherilyn Fenn insane
>Killed Jack Nance and raped his daughter
How can Lynch be stopped?

>I love how your eyes close whenever you kiss me
>And when I'm away from you I love how you miss me
>I love the way you always treat me tenderly
>But, darling, most of all I love how you love me

I miss Dougie, he really made my life better. Part 18 was such a sobering slap to the face after the warm and happy journey we went through with Dougie.

HAHAAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig

Why wouldn't he. From the background you can tell that he was trapped in the red room and there was shit all else to do. It was better than talking to Michael again.

what a dumb way to ask that question, makes an immediate out

they should have asked whether it was significant, not if that was the "intended" way to watch it. Of course that's not the intended way, as far as the producers concerned you watch in release order

What was with the angel at the end of FWWM given the end to series 3?

>being this desperate

Yeah you're supposed to watch them side-by-side

I still choose to believe in david bowie's ghost following cooper and laura in the car and watching over them as my headcanon because the thought makes me feel comfy and warm inside.

What's the best Starring Kyle MacLachlan

I'd say best was episode 11, worst was 13 or 17.

Blue Velvet = Twin Peaks = Lost Highway = Mulholland Dr. = literally the same universe

youtube.com/watch?v=36T7q06hzAQ

Do you think The Phantom could beat up BOB in a fight?

don't forget forcing his actors to be lewd.

no fucking shit

people are so stupid, the fact they can't see the artistic value behind the driving scene and want to reduce it to an intermission to ignore while watching another scene is just insulting to the creators.

The Phantom could beat anyone in a fight.

Dougie with the statue is easily the best one, followed by Part 18 then 16, 11, 8 and 1.

been away for a few days

did /tpg/ come to a consensus on what happened in the ending yet?

Why wasn't there a 31 minute long SWANS roadhouse performance?

no, and we never will.

Any honest artist will have recurrent themes and motifs through their work. Even when lots of things change from one work to another, they stay the same person.

Coop's stuck in the Rock Lodge for all eternity

>did /tpg/ come to a consensus on what happened in the ending yet?
It's time shifts. Coop has become lost in time and place, which makes all the rest of his filmography canon too.

Sync theory confirmed false

It was all a dream

That's the Exec Producer of the show by the way...

It's shit and she's a terrible writer. I'm sad.

Fuck off

>isn't it too dreamy

wake up Audrey

youtube.com/watch?v=dtLU4m8etAY

>Bowie did give us permission to use his clips in this season.
that's good to know, desu. I like to think of it him being very supportive of seeing the show air, but knowing he wouldn't have the strength to film anything.

James haters btfo once again

I work in television production. Exec Producer is just a title given to someone for useless credit, it literally means nothing. She's just a stupid cunt or lying.

...what? Sabrina Sutherland has been involved in the production of this show since the beginning. She has no incentive to lie, and I would have thought she was better informed to answer this question than pretty much anyone else (excluding Lynch himself).

Sabrina pls go

= Inland Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=oxZNfxPeAyM

Someone needs to ask Sabrina Sutherland if Sheryl got the James Joyce user's epic novel yet

Are frostfags the worst? In all seriousness, who cares what that hack considers canon?

How the fuck did some of you watch this week by week without pulling your hair out?
I'm currently marathoning it and every episode leaves me salivating for more

WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Are you excited for tonight's episode? I'm really anxious to see what happened to Cooper and Laura.

youtube.com/watch?v=frAM8jC_XCQ