Wow this is sad

Wow this is sad

ITT: triggered nerds crying about how oppressed they are by jokes in video games

Why has there been so much attention focused on this little joke? It doesn't even actually affect the difficulty. It's literally just a joke.

>not making it easier for niggers

Refunds incoming.

Why is it always that the one person actually crying in a thread is doing so by saying everyone is is crying? It's like clockwork.

hahaha trump btfo

be white
>get called racist
>get called homophobe
>get told everything is easy
>be discriminated against
>have to work extra hard for everything
be black
>get everything handed down
>free housing, food. education
>secured jobs due to affirmative action

B-b-b-but blacks have it so hard

nice job ameriKKKa

Why do you always spam these shitty threads, then pretend like it doesn't make you butthurt when it obviously does?

r/Kotakuinaction took down their south park sticky because of this

Thats actually quite funny and inventive for a difficulty option

umm they are called micro aggressions and they are a SERIOUS problem we spent an entire semester in my sociology class deconstructing how seemingly minor comments or "harmless jokes" actually perpetuate the patriarchy and white supremacy so check your privilege next time you feel the need to stop people for calling them out mmkay sweetie?

Why do people keep posting this falsity? The skin color meter is called "Difficulty Level" as a joke, it does NOT change the actual difficulty of the game.

You're literally just an sjw and feminist, but for whites.

Daily reminder the average nigger is a moron.

>inb4 the 0.0004% that got a western education and did something beneficial nullifying the reality of the situation

should you win the game if you're born a woman then?

would it also be creative as well?

I'm so sorry. What can I, as a young white male, do to help with the problems facing so many proud people of color?

>white people have it harder than blacks
Do you even hear yourself?

>don't notice anything just enjoy yourself, eat a pizza, relax and enjoy the game xddd
and you people actually think you're the smart ones top kek, please

>This triggers Sup Forums

lol

If it was done humorously, why not?

Can tell you're just a sheltered white underage faggot.

Nothing, so stop crying about how annoying blm is for you.

So are video games television and film?

Whats wrong with it? I think its hilarious

there is only 1 difficulty in the game
they just renamed the skin color setting as a joke
there are some changes like character interactions and you make less money but nothing that actually makes the game harder