THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

>sir, we can't get the goosling

What's his deal?

Easy on the soda!

he's completely off the deep end

Why dont he just buy a 2L plastic bottle of coke instead of 3 cans?

>plastic
Okay, Jew

This is the best one

perfect

>actually paying extra for metal
goy...

>willingly drinking xenoestrogen
goyim I-

it tastes better when stored in metal
aluminum > fountain > (((plastic)))

>Kill for gain or shoot to maim.
>But we don't need a reason.
>The Golden Goose is on the loose.
>And never out of season.

>Some blackened pride still burns inside
>This shell of bloody treason
>Here's my gun for a barrel of fun
>For the love of living death.

continue, anons

Mr. Autistic

>{I have to look good for the camera in this embarrassing situation}

Yes goyim, pay more for that metal, it sure does (((taste))) better :^)

That autism poster is. American psycho watermarked business card level

*BLOWS INTO THE STACK OF CANS AND IT MAKES A HORN SOUND*

fuck you i will i'm not drinking coke for the health effects

The killer's breed, or the demon's seed
The glamor, the fortune, the pain
go to war again, blood is freedom stain
But don't you pray for soul anymore.
Just wanted to reveal my power level

What does he summon?

He's just enjoying a normal night out with a normal can of coke

"........................"

2 hours in photoshop

i don't remember this from the movie

impressive

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Pepsi Man?

pic related is from the director's cut

kek, just noticed the movies on the left

wow what an asshole. did this really happen?

Only in America could something so stupid be considered a masterpiece.

>HUR HE DRINKS COCA COLA. JUST LIKE ME!

>he doesn't know the inside of the can is coated with a thin layer of plastic

After all these years, i still dont know the context behind this picture. Why is he drinking 3 cans of coke? what's going on here?

Who fucking cares what he decides to drink/eat?

He knows that drinking pop from a can is the best way to do it.

Kek

hours and hours on here spent just to run across greatness. is it worth it? hard to tell.

>wow what an asshole. did this really happen?
no it's just more lies from gawker.

Goose, I've said this before, and I'll say it again, because I worry about you. We've been friends for a long time, and God knows the stuff we've been through - and so do you. You've always cultivated that free spirit, that weird way you have to do things, and I respect that. I don't often meddle in your life, because I know that you can handle your own problems in your own way. So when I come to you talking in a serious manner like this, you're one to know that the situation is not like it usually is. And both of us know pretty well what this is about, don't we?... Yeah, we do. Those sodas. You're not going easy on them, Goose, and it worries me, because anything can happen right now. You're not your usual you, you're acting strange, and I don't know what else to do. I'm reaching to you personnally, because we're both adults, and have a long history together. We both care about each other, and know when it's time to ask each other politely - as I am asking you at the momment - to go EASY. Taking it easy is not an easy thing, if you get me. You probably do, you're a smart guy. Always have been... But you're letting yourself go, and it's getting to everyone of us. People are often asking "is he going to take it easy on the sodas?". Because, man, this is getting really out of hand. So, I'll say this once more, and it's because of everything we have with each other, and I believe I can honestly come to you and say it: Goose.... please, buddy..... easy on the sodas.

>sir you need to pay for those

I Drive.

always

This guy sounds like a real jerk.

Sounds plausible.

psst,nice shoop!

reminder that the goose is our guy
i mean just look at this mother fucker

tfw gonna see blade runner with my bros its gonna be comfy as heck

Is this still HBO

>he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.
i nearly die everytime i read this part