So this has been making the rounds on kikebook. Some armed guy has been standing outside Brock Turners house with signs...

So this has been making the rounds on kikebook. Some armed guy has been standing outside Brock Turners house with signs. I guess there were others aswell.

Too a look at his profile and the motherfucker no only has on a Guy Fawkes mask but an anonymous flag and is from the looks of it a muslim.

When will liberals learn that money has always been able to sway courts, and being a star athlete with no prior record will slide them even more? Why must faggots like this always do this stupid shit expecting anything to come of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner#Incident_details
youtu.be/5xEwjCKpizQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d9fAwPu1vvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guy in the pic doesn't look that liberal. I really hope he does rape that little shitstain to death and then come after you to skullfuck you for being such a faggot.

T. mohammad al britaini

How many conservative muslims do you know bong?

Not all liberals hate guns

Can I get raped?

Sounds exciting.

And where was this faggot when those muslims gang raped a little girl in Idaho?

Oh, that's not a publicity stunt that would get him pats on the back, is it?

HE IS NOT A RAPIST REEEEEEEEEEE

He didnt do anything that bad, it makes me sick how America has completely gone after this kid and his family. He will most likely kill himself because some slut cried rape when he touched her vagina for a couple seconds.

Definitely not a liberal. Just hangs out in a guy fawkes mask and supports kangs.

Didn't he just finger a drunk girl that passed out, who he was making out with before?

If an armed man stood outside my house I'd shoot him.

I don't support or back the little faggot because he probably would have raped here had he not been stopped, but money influencing courts is nothing new. They will continue to cry rape culture because of it though

I'd go outside in a thong with a sign say "If this guy rapes me he'll get 15 years"

they both agreed to go back to his room, obviously to fuck. they fell down behind a dumpster and they started kissing, she fell asleep and he finger banged her. two swedcucks saw it, hunted him down and she said she was raped when she woke up.

>proven in court he didnt rape her
still gets called a rapist

How did a faggot get a gun without being too scared of it?!

Is your life just one big gunfight?

It's no fun if you're into it.

Virtue-signaling attention whore.

>Muslim publicly displaying his desire to rape a boy

Really not out of the ordinary.

No but he's obviously trying to harass me with a loaded weapon I don't take threats on my life or my family's life lightly. Picket signs would just piss me off and id break them but goddamn dont take a loaded rifle to someone's house.

>Post on muslims status how the government would probably castrate blacks if they could

>Not knowing Muslims were the MVP's of chopping off some BBC during the muslim slave trade

>a muslim
Someone please notify Brock he is in a grave danger

... Why wear a thong

Agreed. I hate when these fucking circumcised kikes try to subvert us a get us to hate our bros. Like whenever Breitbart writes about muh Israel or brigs up Iran.

Anybody who resorts to such subversive tactics will be exterminated in crematory ovens (tossed in alive and also gassed... for real this time) once Trump gets elected

>these people are on Sup Forums

If Brock was black, not a single one of those faggots would even know about it.

Bunch of useful idiots buying up all the race baiting and ignoring real issues.

>the government would probably castrate blacks if they could

Ahh the good old days.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States#

Since when do liberals open carry AR-15's?

He's not on anyone's private property.

I'm all for open carry but isn't following a guy around with a gun the definition of stalking?

I bet you're a bootlicking statist who wouldn't bat an eye at having armed police or private security stalk you around a shart-in-mart for looking a bit too aspie

THIS GUY IS A PROVOCATEUR

THERE IS VIDEO OF HIM OUTSIDE OF A TRUMP RALLY A FEW MONTHS AGO

SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE THIS VIDEO

I RECOGNIZED THE FUCKER INSTANTLY

Brock never raped anyone.

He was not tried, nor convicted for rape.

Didn't Brock and this girl both get drunk, and then both make out with each other, and both pretty much fuck each other, and then both pass out?

And Brock was just caught passed out with his digit up the girl's vagoo?

Why do people want Brock to get 15 years over doing exactly what the girl wanted him to do? I don't get this outrage.

fucking hell

FUCKING HELL

I bet she wasn't even passed out.

She had a boyfriend. And when people found out about her dumpster hump with Brock she needed an excuse to deflect from her cheating.

What crime was he sentenced for, then?

guy looks like a paid provocateur

the Government and leftist groups do this shit all the time, hiring people to manufacture outrage and violence

>bootlicking statist
Um no? I'm pointing out the hilarious double standard. If an armed man followed around a woman all day regardless of the crime she committed that man would be arrested in an instant

Find a female child molester or a rapist and try it out.

>people will protest some fag who pays off the courts to get off a rape case
>then they will go vote for ill Hill because (((I'm with her)))

He and his cohort were stopped and questioned outside of a Trump event, but he even had the right ATF paperwork for his rifle's suppressor.

>find a female child rapist
Why so I can get mad she was given a slap on the wrist? GTFO shill

>She had a boyfriend.
This is the thing about women. As soon as they get in trouble for anything, they will scream rape.

I had a girl that I caught cheating on me. Her response was to punch me in the face a bunch of times and then try to stab me with a knife. I called the cops during this while she knocked everything in my house around.

When the cops got there she began screaming that I raped her. She was flipping out so much though that they arrested her just for being a giant bitch and screaming at them to arrest me.

When the cops asked me if I ever had sex with her, I said "Yeah, like, just last night."

She spent 5 days in jail.

Didn't he just finger a drunk whore, Is that really worth all this kerfuffle?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner#Incident_details

I would suggest reading this before commenting on this case.

So.... a male and a female both get completely drunk. They both decide to fuck around with each other.

But since they are both drunk and men have more intelligence, responsibility, self-control, discipline and restraint, then the man is at fault.

Fuck you OP, I thought the thread was about him standing outside David Brock's house with a gun.

I was happy for a minute there, thinking CTR finally was gonna get what was coming to them.

>In the statement, she detailed the negative effects Turner had on her life: "You took away my worth, my privacy, my energy, my time, my safety, my intimacy, my confidence, my own voice, until today." The statement also detailed the effect on Doe's ability to remain in her full-time job, which she left afterward "because continuing day to day was not possible."

So.... he made her act like every girl acts? Women don't give a fuck about their own worth, privacy, or ability to work.

It's not. She acts like.this was some.vuolent rape. She doesn't remember any of it!

Kek, White Knights pursuing a guy that being high as a kite fingered a drunk bitch, and they are pursuing the judge too.
Next time they will be lynching anyone a bitch accuse.
Talking about cucked countries.

>fingered

Lel, did he not even schlong her?

You sound fuckin stupid.

Why do open carry faggots have to be such fucking faggots.

What's the point of the guy Fawkes mask if you aren't going to use it.

youtu.be/5xEwjCKpizQ

Yeah, there are no traces on DNA or anything like that.
See

The fall of Anonymouse

Lel, I just watched a docu about a dude who was on death row for 20 odd years for raping and killing a woman despite being innocent. So I'd rather have a few criminals on the street than innocent men in jail.

No, that happened a long time ago.

The thing I hate the most about this is the completely lack of personal responsibility.

>I mean a big factor in this is that she got blackout drunk
>ARE YOU VICTIM BLAMING?!?!?!
>No, but a good way to lower your chances of letting a Chad lead you to his fingerbang bunker is being atleast moderately self aware

that picture has triggered me

I am experiencing untold disappointment, yankbros

Literally who

Sage

I can confirm. Armed dem here.

SHALL

Oh ok well in that case lwts just keep everything the way it is and not say anything about it. Rich people are free to do as they please because, well thats just the way its always been.

Fuck off.

Seems like it's how it's always been in your country and you still wanna be us Pedro.

I'm not for it, all i'm saying is it's not shocking.

Yeah and thats why my country is a shithole in most parts.

These citizens represent the few that are willing to do at least something, even if its small, its something.
You mever know when a flash point happens and things start to change

>Putting a drum on your shit-15

Fudd tier faggotry

>Mexico
>rapist
You spics shouldn't get involved in threads involving sexual assault. Number one, you rape anything that moves. Number two, you're obviously too dumb to tell the difference between rape and fingering a girl while making out with her. Number three, if we were to infer evil happenings when there is no evidence, like inferring that she must have been unconscious when she was being fingered because she was not responsive when she was found, all you spics would be in prison.

Are they all ex cons? Only the lowest rung of society become white knights.

I was in downtown San Jose yesterday and saw a beaner with some huge banners.

Some guys need to realize this does not endear them to the opposite sex. Its the ultimate beta cringe move

Next line is:
But if they are infidels to Allah and Mohammad then kill their families etc. etc.

What are you doing?

*If I take Brock out on a date, get drunk, and put my finger in his butthole while he's passed out, I will only do 3 months.

ftfy

sexual asssault

>what is 2009

Why do they need all these guns to protest the early release of a guy accused of rape?

I am not against the right to bear arms and shit but America, you are so fuckin mad like seriously what is the point of this?

>Fudd tier faggotry
>Drum magazine
I don't think drum magazines are Fudd tier, considering that Elmer Fudd, where the term "Fudd comes from" never dealt with modern black guns. Keep your newness on the DL bud.

Lurk /k/ more faggtron

If I was Brock I would go out side for the maximum triggering. And tell that faggot to put his gun in his asshole and pull the trigger

Because of this picture being spread all over facebook without any of these outraged idiots doing independent research and getting all of their political positions off of image macros (like a lot of idiots around here)

and of course feminists want to blow it up to prove rape culture, and blacks want to blow it up because it "proves white privilege"

>She had a boyfriend.

So why was she hanigng out with dudes anyways ?

Makes me more skeptical about the rape story.

Probably was caught cheating so she screamed rape. What a cunt

He's a RAPIST and a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.
And that's why he's proudly voting for GARY JOHNSON.

Strikes some kind of balance. I bet this is somewhere in the middle of the Qu'ran.

Can you provide the passage if you know it

Sounds more like you need to stop trying to fit in with the cool /k/ids by spouting meme words that don't make sense because you don't know what they mean friendo

>paraphrasing

niggers...

lel

>american flag
Gee you tell me brit

>87578172
>I don't hunt, I'm actually a vegetarian

college is just a social-signalling fest

what do these people actually learn here?

Not really but SJW's are super happy they found something even remotely close to their rich white rapist narrative

literally who gives a shit stupid sloot didnt even get raped although now i wish she had

They don't, they are purposely being obnoxious cunts like SJWs usually are. I'm saying this as someone who carries when I feel it's necessary.

A few of these guys were at the RNC.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9fAwPu1vvo

One wore a dress that day.

They seem to support Hillary, because a gun ban would "only effect poor people".

Since they converted their guns to AOW.

this, how the fuck is that rape, it's more like minor molestation of some kind. It's not fucking rape.

Plus I'm sure that bitch has put worse things up her cunt on her own when she's alone in her bedroom than some guy fingering her a little bit. He didn't even FUCK HER!

Yeah drum magazines are more mall ninja territory.

Have you read the "victim's" letter she wrote to him? She is maximizing the drama queening and attention whoring. Its hilarious though she talks about how her pussy was a different color after getting fingerbanged.

I really wish something like them flirting in the background of pics from the party would come out. Fuck that would be funny.

Fucking idiots in that video. The media loves to publish articles about how college educated whites don't support Trump, but college educated whites time and time again are just shown to be fucking morons.

t. college educated white